Vikings Vs Cowboys

Vikings Vs Cowboys

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
18 Jan 10

give Tony the protection and a dominate receiver core height hands speed size,strenghta and jumping ability. then romo still the same no super bowl keep as back-up are find a farve vetern or dragtr a rivers but with some wheels

Moves
18 Jan 10

Does my heart good to see the Cowgirls get smacked around like that. 😀

s

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by Badwater
Does my heart good to see the Cowgirls get smacked around like that. 😀
Glad your heart is happy and hope Vikes aren't a reasonable facsimile of the Cowboys once they're up against NO! BTW, I am rooting for the Vikes only because I love Farvre, yet Brees is a deserving bloke indeed! Should be a great game and I hope it is not a blowout!

rc

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Glad your heart is happy and hope Vikes aren't a reasonable facsimile of the Cowboys once they're up against NO! BTW, I am rooting for the Vikes only because I love Farvre, yet Brees is a deserving bloke indeed! Should be a great game and I hope it is not a blowout!
can i change my allegiance to the Colts now?

s

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
can i change my allegiance to the Colts now?
No stinkin' Colts. They suck big time. I hope they get their asses handed to them in a handbasket and they go wee, wee, wee all the way home! Pick Jets, Vikings of NOrleans!

rc

Moves
19 Jan 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
No stinkin' Colts. They suck big time. I hope they get their asses handed to them in a handbasket and they go wee, wee, wee all the way home! Pick Jets, Vikings of NOrleans!
i watched the saints game, hey were phenomenal, but i have a friend who likes the Colts, i cannot pick the Vikings because of what they did to the cowboys, i cannot pick the jets because Sh76 likes them, so its either New Orleans or Colts, i gonna go for the Colts! dont worry every team i pick i curse with defeat, you should be glad scacchipazzo

s

Moves
19 Jan 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i watched the saints game, hey were phenomenal, but i have a friend who likes the Colts, i cannot pick the Vikings because of what they did to the cowboys, i cannot pick the jets because Sh76 likes them, so its either New Orleans or Colts, i gonna go for the Colts! dont worry every team i pick i curse with defeat, you should be glad scacchipazzo
Sounds good to me. They deserve punishment from the football gods for what they did! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits. May Jet dung be their pregame dinner. May they wither on the vine like unwatered grapes! A pox on the sorry Colts. BTW, glad you picked them!