Week 6 predictions

Week 6 predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMM

USA

Moves
08 Oct 07

How is your team going to do in week 6?

Patriots vs. Cowpokes? It's a anyones guess, someone is going to walk away no longer undefeated...

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by Dance Master MC

Patriots vs. Cowpokes? It's a anyones guess, someone is going to walk away no longer undefeated...
Real Pats fans don't 'guess'.

I predict PAIN!

P-

DR

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Real Pats fans don't 'guess'.

I predict PAIN!

P-
I predict a lot of nervous pooping in the Cowboys locker room before game time.

DR

Moves
08 Oct 07
1 edit

I'm with you on this one. Maybe the Cowboys-Bills game will shed some light on next week's matchup, maybe we'll have to wait and see if there are any important injuries during the week for both Pats and Cowboys. I think the Cowboys have a good home field advantage on this one, Romo and the Cowboys are looking good, but their competition hasn't really been that testing so far (NYGiants, Miami, Chicago, St.Louis). The Chargers are a good team (despite their poor start) and the Pats beat them. The Bengals are always dangerous, and the Pats beat them. I have to stay with the trend and predict the Pats win this game. Hopefully Brady will be able to stop his QB-rating's precipitous downward spiral over the last 3 weeks and get a hold of himself! 🙂

DMM

USA

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
I'm with you on this one. Maybe the Cowboys-Bills game will shed some light on next week's matchup, maybe we'll have to wait and see if there are any important injuries during the week for both Pats and Cowboys. I think the Cowboys have a good home field advantage on this one, Romo and the Cowboys are looking good, but their competition hasn't really been ...[text shortened]... QB-rating's precipitous downward spiral over the last 3 weeks and get a hold of himself! 🙂
Brady does need to get himself together, and then we'll have a really good shot at Dallas Donkey riders...

R
The Rams

Moves
09 Oct 07
1 edit

What a game that will be! Pitting NFC vs AFC against each other. Go Cowboys. Beat the Pat-Riots. Here's hoping it will be a fair game.

Meanwhile, I formally predict that the Ravens will lose to the Rams 20-14. 😏

DMM

USA

Moves
09 Oct 07

Originally posted by Ramned
What a game that will be! Pitting NFC vs AFC against each other. Go Cowboys. Beat the Pat-Riots. Here's hoping it will be a fair game.

Did the cardinals beat the rams?

DR

Moves
09 Oct 07

Did the cardinals beat the rams?
Yep, Kurt Warner led the Arizona Cardinals to victory over his old team.

DR

Moves
09 Oct 07

If the Cowboys could only beat the Bills by 1 point, what chance do they have against the mighty Pats?

Wade Phillips was the coordinator for the Chargers when the Chargers beat the Pats in Foxboro by, like, 41-7. Phillips went out onto the field and was yelling "We whooped your a**!" Then the Chargers were yelling obscenities to Pats fans as they were exiting the field down the tunnel to the locker rooms. Such short memories the Chargers had, because they couldn't understand why the Patriots were so "classless" by dancing on the Charger logo in the middle of their field when the Pats beat the Chargers in San Diego in the playoffs.

But the Pats have long memories, and Belichick doesn't forget. It makes no difference to the Patriots that Phillips is now the head coach of the Cowboys instead of the Chargers. Phillips must be dealt with. The Cowboys must be brought to heel.

Patriots by 6 over the Cowboys in Dallas.l

M

Moves
09 Oct 07

The cowboys will give NE a game, I'll tell you what.

L

Moves
09 Oct 07

The Seahawks get the Saints at home this week. This should be a fairly easy win considering how bad the Saints are this year and how badly our O played last week. I suspect Holmgren will have them fired up and they will want to prove, if to no one else but themselves, that they arent nearly as bad as they were last week.

DR

Moves
10 Oct 07

Originally posted by Leaadas
The Seahawks get the Saints at home this week. This should be a fairly easy win considering how bad the Saints are this year and how badly our O played last week. I suspect Holmgren will have them fired up and they will want to prove, if to no one else but themselves, that they arent nearly as bad as they were last week.
Sorry to hear about the end of the career of Seattle's FB Mack Strong due to the vertebrae injury this last weekend. The fans and teammates will miss him. 🙁

R
The Rams

Moves
10 Oct 07

Yep, Kurt Warner led the Arizona Cardinals to victory over his old team.
Excuse ME? Lol. It's more like, the stupid officials led the Cardinals to victory over the Rams. Check out the videos.

1) Edgerrin James was down before he fumbled. It was ruled a fumble and then a TD for recovery.

2) Penalty for a Rams player accidentally kicking the football gives Cardinals a second chance for a TD with 0 seconds in the 2nd Half.

3) Offensive Interference against Holt. The DB actually GRABBED Holt's hand.

Check the videos for yourself. Linehan even sent the film to get it reviewed to prove the terrible officiating. This is so wrong.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
10 Oct 07
2 edits

If the Cowboys could only beat the Bills by 1 point, what chance do they have against the mighty Pats?

Wade Phillips was the coordinator for the Chargers when the Chargers beat the Pats in Foxboro by, like, 41-7. Phillips went out onto the field and was yelling "We whooped your a**!" Then the Chargers were yelling obscenities to Pats fans as they were with. The Cowboys must be brought to heel.

Patriots by 6 over the Cowboys in Dallas.l
Does anyone care what I think is going to happen next week in Irving Texas? Let's just say, you're going to want to watch this game if you want to see an early super bowl game with sparks flying off the helmets because it's going to be sick. I almost hate to watch this game because obviously they won't have enough ambulances for everyone. Don't stand too close to the side lines or you might get burnt. Better get those welding goggles ready. It'll be a hot night in Big D. Big dogs bite.

Dallas by 3

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
10 Oct 07

Good luck with the Ravens, hopefully those birds will get their eggs scrambled.