Week 6 predictions

Week 6 predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DR

Moves
10 Oct 07

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Does anyone care what I think is going to happen next week in Irving Texas?...Dallas by 3
I care! Can't wait!

L

Moves
10 Oct 07

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
Sorry to hear about the end of the career of Seattle's FB Mack Strong due to the vertebrae injury this last weekend. The fans and teammates will miss him. 🙁
Yeah definitely, one of the best players you rarely hear about. He blocked for 3 different backs that gained 1000+ yards a season in his 15 years here. He was an undrafted free agent(in the NFL this means flat lined) and ended up being one of the best FBs in the game. He will definitely be missed by fans and especially the team.

R
The Rams

Moves
10 Oct 07

Good luck with the Ravens, hopefully those birds will get their eggs scrambled.
Otherwise if 0-6 I will officially begin to think the Rams are not SB bound; how unlikely!

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
10 Oct 07

Should Tony Romo send pictures of him and Tom Bradys girl friend Gisele Bundchen before or after the game? I say go ahead and get it over with. Should be interesting.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
11 Oct 07

Does anyone care what I think is going to happen next week in Irving Texas? Let's just say, you're going to want to watch this game if you want to see an early super bowl game with sparks flying off the helmets because it's going to be sick. I almost hate to watch this game because obviously they won't have enough ambulances for everyone. Don't stand to ...[text shortened]... those welding goggles ready. It'll be a hot night in Big D. Big dogs bite.

Dallas by 3
'Boys will be much better prepared for the Pats.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by Red Night
'Boys will be much better prepared for the Pats.
My guess... Pats over Cows 34 to 20.

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Oct 07

Does anyone care what I think is going to happen next week in Irving Texas? Let's just say, you're going to want to watch this game if you want to see an early super bowl game with sparks flying off the helmets because it's going to be sick. I almost hate to watch this game because obviously they won't have enough ambulances for everyone. Don't stand to ...[text shortened]... those welding goggles ready. It'll be a hot night in Big D. Big dogs bite.

Dallas by 3
More like NE by more than a TD... sorry chump!

P-

R
The Rams

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
I heard that the Patriots recently had their locker room plastered with photos of Cowboys' defensive coordinator giving hand signals. Maybe they really are prepared.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
11 Oct 07

Is it true that Coach Handsignals loves Tom Brady so much that he has asked him to have sex with his daughter and his wife?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Oct 07

Ladies... relax.

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by Ramned
I heard that the Patriots recently had their locker room plastered with photos of Cowboys' defensive coordinator giving hand signals. Maybe they really are prepared.
If capturing signals is so important to excellence why can't your team use their information to win ONE GAME?

P-

t

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
I'm with you on this one. Maybe the Cowboys-Bills game will shed some light on next week's matchup, maybe we'll have to wait and see if there are any important injuries during the week for both Pats and Cowboys. I think the Cowboys have a good home field advantage on this one, Romo and the Cowboys are looking good, but their competition hasn't really been ...[text shortened]... QB-rating's precipitous downward spiral over the last 3 weeks and get a hold of himself! 🙂
his quarterback rating doesn't matter what matters is that he wins games.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
11 Oct 07

Dallas showed some HUGE weaknesses against lowly Buffalo. Pats should win by at least 2 touchdowns.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
Get'yr pop corn ready.

http://tinyurl.com/22meub

🙄

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by SmookieP
Dallas showed some HUGE weaknesses against lowly Buffalo. Pats should win by at least 2 touchdowns.
Don't worry, it's not a trap game.