what's the best sport to fall asleep to?

what's the best sport to fall asleep to?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U

19th hole

Moves
03 Apr 07

Originally posted by slimjim
Soccer. It's like watching grass grow.
Nice. I aggree. It's funny how people get so serious over soccer sometimes. I've even seen parents punching referees, during a preschool exibition game! But to answer the original question, I would have to say golf. I love playing it, but it is boring to watch.

A
Just call me

Gark

Moves
03 Apr 07

cricket

golf, and soccer's ok to watch on a nice, relaxing day. all you have to do is drink to it. TIGER WOOOOODDZZ YEAHHHH

i prefer sum football, or basketball. baseball would be better if they changed their recruiting flow which is kinda corrupt.

JJ

Moves
04 Apr 07

Originally posted by Anonymousnumber1
cricket

golf, and soccer's ok to watch on a nice, relaxing day. all you have to do is drink to it. TIGER WOOOOODDZZ YEAHHHH

i prefer sum football, or basketball. baseball would be better if they changed their recruiting flow which is kinda corrupt.
CRICKET!!! i bet you dont understand the sport...

It has to be Tennis and mind numbing Golfzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
07 Apr 07

England football matches...

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
07 Apr 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
snooker is my no.1, followed by golf
Even though I like the sport. I would say I could fall asleep to a regular season baseball game.