Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    05 Apr '12 21:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ruled, that's correct, ruled you! You owe us big time! ingrates!
    If anybody ruled us then it was your government... so you're a government butt kisser robbie? I never knew. 😛
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    95105
    06 Apr '12 07:50
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    You ruled us? Bwahahahaha you sent us over here and when we started becoming prosperous you wanted to take our money so we told you to get your limey butts outta town to which you replied NO forcing us to kick teh crap outta you and throw you outta town.
    there isnt enough oxygen masks, pacemakers and mobility scooters in the world to give your fat arses enough strength to do it again though.
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    06 Apr '12 12:24
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    You ruled us? Bwahahahaha you sent us over here and when we started becoming prosperous you wanted to take our money so we told you to get your limey butts outta town to which you replied NO forcing us to kick teh crap outta you and throw you outta town.
    We went north to keep an eye on you from Canada (bigger country )and when you acted up again we captured your capital city and burned your whitehouse down !
    I dont think you threw us (britain ) far enough out of town . 😛
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    8943
    06 Apr '12 14:55
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    You ruled us? Bwahahahaha you sent us over here and when we started becoming prosperous you wanted to take our money so we told you to get your limey butts outta town to which you replied NO forcing us to kick teh crap outta you and throw you outta town.
    If you're so much not a colonial, and so much did not used to be ruled by the Limeys... why aren't we typing this in Cherokee? And why are we having a thread about a sport codified in the Mother Country, instead of, oh, Pelota, or Buzkashi, or even speed skating (very popular in the Netherlands, you know)?

    Richard
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    06 Apr '12 15:461 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    If you're so much not a colonial, and so much did not used to be ruled by the Limeys... why aren't we typing this in Cherokee? And why are we having a thread about a sport codified in the Mother Country, instead of, oh, Pelota, or Buzkashi, or even speed skating (very popular in the Netherlands, you know)?

    Richard
    you never mind that, you owe me a public apology for your tabloid journalism, where is
    it?
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    06 Apr '12 20:58
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    there isnt enough oxygen masks, pacemakers and mobility scooters in the world to give your fat arses enough strength to do it again though.
    Ha! We don't want to throw you out! We want to eat you and raise our average weight by 50 lbs! muahahahaha!
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Apr '12 12:21
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Ha! We don't want to throw you out! We want to eat you and raise our average weight by 50 lbs! muahahahaha!
    mmm, i wonder if we've ever ruled the Dutch?
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    8943
    08 Apr '12 15:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    mmm, i wonder if we've ever ruled the Dutch?
    Snigger... the closest you ever got was us invading you and nicking your ships off the Medway. We still have the arse-end of your flagship in our Rijksmuseum.

    Richard
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    8943
    08 Apr '12 15:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you never mind that, you owe me a public apology for your tabloid journalism, where is it?
    Tabloid journalism? I think you'll find that that's a British speciality. With, of course, a good dash of colonial influence - though in that case a different colony.

    Richard
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    27686
    09 Apr '12 04:25
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Tabloid journalism? I think you'll find that that's a British speciality. With, of course, a good dash of colonial influence - though in that case a different colony.

    Richard
    Kicked their ass out of New Amsterdam. Well except they did not actually leave and they kept a lot of the money and stuff.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 Apr '12 18:14
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Kicked their ass out of New Amsterdam. Well except they did not actually leave and they kept a lot of the money and stuff.
    as long as we kicked their orange butts, that's all that matters 🙂
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Rollin Down Imperial
    tinyurl.com/y6s4tugw
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    25330
    17 Apr '12 16:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    mmm, i wonder if we've ever ruled the Dutch?
    They are ruled by Spain aren't they?
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    8943
    18 Apr '12 12:38
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    They are ruled by Spain aren't they?
    Not since over two centuries before your lot rebelled from your country of origin.
    Even then, that was occupation, not colonisation. The Spanish ruled us; the English created you.

    Richard
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Rollin Down Imperial
    tinyurl.com/y6s4tugw
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    25330
    18 Apr '12 17:112 edits
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Not since over two centuries before your lot rebelled from your country of origin.
    Even then, that was occupation, not colonisation. The Spanish ruled us; the English created you.

    Richard
    Anglo-Americans under President Polk conquered us after they got rid of the English. I'm in Los Angeles. That means "the Angels" in Spanish.

    Glenn Beck on illegal immigration:

    YouTube

    It's kinda like how the English conquered New Amsterdam except the Spanish got to keep their names while New Netherlands was changed to New England.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    95105
    24 Apr '12 17:57
    http://www.slackernetwork.com/Joe-Goes-Soccer-video6490.html
Back to Top