1. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    23 Jul '12 23:13
    Amazingly quiet after the recent Super Schtuper meltdown at the British Open.......why? Where are Eldricks loyal gallery boys now? Wassup, homeboys? Has it sunk in yet? No more majors, over and out!
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Jul '12 11:40
    Originally posted by mudpie
    Amazingly quiet after the recent Super Schtuper meltdown at the British Open.......why? Where are Eldricks loyal gallery boys now? Wassup, homeboys? Has it sunk in yet? No more majors, over and out!
    Speaking as someone who is not a Woods supporter, but who believes that the suggestion that he cannot win another major is faintly (well, actually not that faintly) ludicrous, can I ask you a question?

If he does win another major will you:

1) Humbly apologise and accept that you were utterly and hopelessly wrong, plain and simple.

2) Do what so many people do, and equivocate ('He didn't win, the rest lost', 'Just because he won doesn't mean I was wrong about what I said about him generally', 'He may have won, but he is still a loser' etc)

Just wondering.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Jul '12 20:09
    Poor Tiger... lost his swing when he lost his SCHWING!~
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 18:23
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Speaking as someone who is not a Woods supporter, but who believes that the suggestion that he cannot win another major is faintly (well, actually not that faintly) ludicrous, can I ask you a question?

1) Humbly apologise and accept that you were utterly and hopelessly wrong, plain and simple.

2) Do what ...[text shortened]... about him generally', 'He may have won, but he is still a loser' etc)

Just wondering.
    BUMP for mudpie
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    12 Aug '12 22:361 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider

2) Do what about him generally', 'He may have won, but he is still a loser' etc)

Just wondering.
    Kudos to Rory at this years PGA. Eldrick, as expected, ebbed with the tide when the going got tough. If he does NOT win another major, I'm just so sure you will be at the front of the line with YOUR apology.......NICKLAUS LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '12 22:21
    Originally posted by mudpie
    Kudos to Rory at this years PGA. Eldrick, as expected, ebbed with the tide when the going got tough. If he does NOT win another major, I'm just so sure you will be at the front of the line with YOUR apology.......NICKLAUS LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tiger has never been the same since his public humiliation nor will he be!
  7. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    14 Aug '12 20:08
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Tiger has never been the same since his public humiliation nor will he be!
    Agreed......and the silence around here is deafeningšŸ˜²

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree