1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 18:131 edit
    Originally posted by trevor33
    so cards fans are positive or content with their team if they perform badly?

i often see the yankess fans boo their own players, a rod for example seemed to get booed every game when he wasn't playing as good as he can.

kind of like what americas like? new yorkers and boston people are more liky to complain than other americans?
    That's an interesting point... I have heard many people from around the US think that most people from the North East are jerks.

Now shut up!

πŸ˜‰

I think it's more like Card Fan appreciates baseball more than NY or Boston Fan. They can enjoy the game if the other team happened to win, or pulled a great play... But I don't think they are content when their team is doing poorly. Most often, they are in the play offs.

Sox fan just keeps coming back for more punishment. More often than I can say the Yankees have beaten them out of the division. Thank Goodness for the wild card spot.

Yankee fan doesn't know how to deal with losing. They will turn their radio or TV off when their team gets behind... knowing they'll just win the next one. NY is never out. This year is funny, cuz NY fan is calling the radio station all excited about how they are ONLY 7 games back.

7 games back, and they have no doubts that they'll make those up soon, and not get anywhere near 17 or so games back.

Sox need to step on their necks NOW!

😠

P-
  2. USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 18:43
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    That's an interesting point... I have heard many people from around the US think that most people from the North East are jerks.

Now shut up!

πŸ˜‰

I think it's more like Card Fan appreciates baseball more than NY or Boston Fan. They can enjoy the game if the other team happened to win, or pulled a great play... But I don't think they are content ...[text shortened]... get anywhere near 17 or so games back.

😠

P-

...and dig their spiky shoes into a-rods trachea!.....
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 21:05

Now shut up!

πŸ˜‰

I think it's more like Card Fan appreciates baseball more than NY or Boston Fan. They can enjoy the game if the other team happened to win, or pulled a great play... But I don't think they are content ...[text shortened]... get anywhere near 17 or so games back.

😠

P-
    jerk πŸ˜›

πŸ˜‰

i have to admit i would be more like a yankees or sox fan, if my team where losing i'd want to know why. and criticize them until they start winning again.

but if they can appreciates baseball more doesn't that make them less of a fan of the cards? who wants to see their team lose?

btw nothing will stop the mets this year, NOTHING πŸ˜›
  4. USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 21:08
    jerk πŸ˜›

πŸ˜‰

i have to admit i would be more like a yankees or sox fan, if my team where losing i'd want to know why. and criticize them until they start winning again.

but if they can appreciates baseball more doesn't that make them less of a fan of the cards? who wants to see their team lose?

btw nothing will stop the mets this year, NOTHING πŸ˜›
    except the Red Sox!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 21:17
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    except the Red Sox!
    only in your wet dreams
  6. Under Cover
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 12:511 edit
    only in your wet dreams
    Who has the best record in baseball this season? Hint- It ain't the Mets πŸ˜‰

Go Sox!!!!!!!
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 13:07
    Red Sox vs. Mets would be a great World Series. Maybe they can get Bill BUckner to play first base again.
  8. Under Cover
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 13:11
    Let's be realistic. The ALCS is the World Series this year. Those next four games are a mere formality. πŸ˜‰
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 13:11
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Red Sox vs. Mets would be a great World Series. Maybe they can get Bill BUckner to play first base again.
    Oh, that's so funny! You're a funny guy! Wow, funny!

P-
  10. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 13:16
    And the Mets could bring back Keith Hernandez and Dwight Gooden to "snort up" the foul lines😲
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 13:16
    Oh, that's so funny! You're a funny guy! Wow, funny!

P-
    I'd rather have a decent team to cheer for than be so goddamn hilarious.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 13:44
    I'd rather have a decent team to cheer for than be so goddamn hilarious.
    I take these assets for granted... cuz I can.

P-
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 13:50
    I take these assets for granted... cuz I can.

P-
    Peaks and valleys, buddy. You'll be back where you belong soon enough.
  14. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 16:481 edit
    The world series playoffs will be just like last year...and the year before that...and the year before that.

Makes me wonder why they even bother with the 160 odd games in the regular season for the ALCS. New York & Boston, or both, vs some other team. 😴
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 17:19
    Originally posted by uzless
    The world series playoffs will be just like last year...and the year before that...and the year before that.

Makes me wonder why they even bother with the 160 odd games in the regular season for the ALCS. New York & Boston vs some other team. 😴
    AL Champions:

2006 - Detroit Tigers
    2005 - Chicago White Sox
    2004 - Boston Red Sox
    2003 - NY Yankees
    2002 - Anaheim Angels

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree