1. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 17:38
    Originally posted by RahimK
    You know Big Bear? He was in Smackdown and now he's in ECW.

There is that boxer with him, elija burke only 1 lost in his pro boxing career and 106 wins i think.

There's 2 of them, the black boxer and then this huge mean guy and they call him the big bear.

Khali vs Umaga would be fun to watch. Both great, somewhat undefeated.

Big Show? Hahah, RVD ...[text shortened]... Who ever beat Umaga besides that win by Cena? I love Cena and hate Umaga but it would be fun.
    My TV was out for three months. I guess I have not seen Big Bear in WWE. The only big bear I have seen is a Alaskan Brown Bear.
  2. Standard memberPacketman
    Just me
    By the beach
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 22:03
    is this thread unlike the "sport" for real ?
  3. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 04:49
    Originally posted by gambit3
    My TV was out for three months. I guess I have not seen Big Bear in WWE. The only big bear I have seen is a Alaskan Brown Bear.
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/extremists/sylvesterterk/profile/

That's him. I don't like him much. Mean guy who cheats.

This guy is his partner. They always come out together and cheat. He's amazing. I like his game, though he cheats but amazing to watch:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/extremists/elijahburke/profile/
  4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 01:59
    Vince vs Trump.

You know what would have been cool?

The dream match,

Khali vs Umaga!

I was hoping Trump picked Khali.

Such a soap opera, very entertaining.
  5. Joined
    03 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 16:51
    Originally posted by gubbadaya
    Cena has too much resiliance and dead weight strength for Hardy to counter with his high flying moves, there's a reason why Cena is STILL WWE cHAMP AND jEFF LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO COLLAPSE EVERY TIME HE RETAINS THE Intercontinental championship!!! Go Cena!
    the reason why cena is the champion is because thats the way its being planned out.As for that other guy looking about to collapse ,it's called acting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree