1. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    03 Dec '08 10:262 edits
    Quote from a true red on Teaktalk.com..........

    I am still shocked and stunned that so called 'fans' booed a team that just went top of the league last night. Did true fans boo in Istanbul? Or did they sing YNWA? Can you imagine Torres saying "There are only 45,000 fans but that roar makes you think you have wings on your feet" if he had been booed last night. Have a word with yourselves!!! As for the hysteria regarding Man Utd being so close to our record, I think we need to grow up a little and see it how it really is. They are close to our record because they have kept their manager for over 20 years; they have invested heavily on players, club infrastructure, increased stadium capacity, increased world-wide marketing etc. They have played good football, and for the most part have deserved their wins. As much as I hate them, we have to face facts. They have caught us up in a very short time under the stewardship of Taggart. Can we really blame Rafa for this? Simple answer is no. Blame Dalglish, Souness, Evans, Houllier. Yes I did say Dalglish, as much as he is still King Kenny in my eyes, he deserted a sinking ship. Blame Parry and David Moores. What did they do when Man Utd were building their empire, they sat on their hands and did nothing to improve the club and make it the truly world dominating club that it should be with a world class large capacity stadium. We have not been properly equipped to win the league for many many years. That is a fact. We FEAR utd ,equalling and beating our record, we FEAR that we can no longer call ourselves the best team in the land. We are so consumed with FEAR that it comes down from the stands and onto the pitch and affects our players. cont'd


    ROAB says - Liverpool fans, you truely walk alone.

    Booing your team when you go top of the league 😞
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    03 Dec '08 11:42
    Some of the things I've read Liverpool fans say on there are hilarious.

    I read this just now, re Paul Scholes...
    "freddiemercs (Liverpool fan)

    "past it, has been, never was""

    Or any of the polls they have are polluted beyond usefulness by Poo fans.

    Who was the best player in the world last year?
    Ronaldo 15%
    Kaka 10%
    Messi 13%
    Jermaine Pennant 62%

    : D
  3. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    03 Dec '08 11:45
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Some of the things I've read Liverpool fans say on there are hilarious.

    I read this just now, re Paul Scholes...
    "freddiemercs (Liverpool fan)

    "past it, has been, never was""

    Or any of the polls they have are polluted beyond usefulness by Poo fans.

    Who was the best player in the world last year?
    Ronaldo 15%
    Kaka 10%
    Messi 13%
    Jermaine Pennant 62%

    : D
    Lol you two got nothing better to do than troll sites looking for quotes from Liverpool fans? Truly sad.
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64027
    03 Dec '08 11:47
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Lol you two got nothing better to do than troll sites looking for quotes from Liverpool fans? Truly sad.
    Shows how worried they are
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    03 Dec '08 12:09
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Shows how worried they are
    If you look at my preseason predictions, you'll see that I was very worried, as I didn't think we'd be able to compete with Chelsea this season.

    Now that Liverpool are top and we're only behind Chelski by (probably) 2 points after a very tough start with a lot of players out injured, I feel more at ease.

    Liverpool won't be challenging come the end of the season. FACT!

    D
  6. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    03 Dec '08 12:231 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    If you look at my preseason predictions, you'll see that I was very worried, as I didn't think we'd be able to compete with Chelsea this season.

    Now that Liverpool are top and we're only behind Chelski by (probably) 2 points after a very tough start with a lot of players out injured, I feel more at ease.

    Liverpool won't be challenging come the end of the season. FACT!

    D
    Cool, you also have a crystal ball to see into the future! Or would you prefer to call it a "fact ball"?

    The only facts in this thread, is the fact that you two are making yourselves look like clowns.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    03 Dec '08 12:471 edit
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Cool, you also have a crystal ball to see into the future! Or would you prefer to call it a "fact ball"?

    The only facts in this thread, is the fact that you two are making yourselves look like clowns.
    I definitely wouldn't call it a crystal ball in a discussion with a scouser, that's for sure. I don't need a crystal ball when considering the likelihood of a HHH&H team with a tiny squad winning the PL.

    The fact is a fact purely because I have applied football analysis in a very scientific manner. It turns out that there isn't a hope in hell that Liverpool will be within 7 points of the title after game 38.

    Tell you what, if the Pool win (or even get within 6 points), I'll send you my address and what time I'm out (seeing as you can't read the fixtures for me like you can for Liverpool FC http://www.goal.com/en/news/1713/liverpool/2008/11/07/953117/lucas-latest-victim-of-liverpool-robbery ) and you can come around and knick my poker chips. Fair?

    D
  8. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64027
    03 Dec '08 13:27
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I definitely wouldn't call it a crystal ball in a discussion with a scouser, that's for sure. I don't need a crystal ball when considering the likelihood of a HHH&H team with a tiny squad winning the PL.

    The fact is a fact purely because I have applied football analysis in a very scientific manner. It turns out that there isn't a hope in hell that Live ...[text shortened]... ctim-of-liverpool-robbery ) and you can come around and knick my poker chips. Fair?

    D
    Yep, deffo worried.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    03 Dec '08 13:31
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Yep, deffo worried.
    You're right. Now that it's common knowledge amongst scousers that I have a crystal ball, I'm REALLY worried.

    D
  10. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    03 Dec '08 23:38
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I definitely wouldn't call it a crystal ball in a discussion with a scouser, that's for sure. I don't need a crystal ball when considering the likelihood of a HHH&H team with a tiny squad winning the PL.

    The fact is a fact purely because I have applied football analysis in a very scientific manner. It turns out that there isn't a hope in hell that Live ...[text shortened]... ctim-of-liverpool-robbery ) and you can come around and knick my poker chips. Fair?

    D
    You dont have to go out Rag...Its more fun when theirs somebody home.
  11. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    04 Dec '08 03:43
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Lol you two got nothing better to do than troll sites looking for quotes from Liverpool fans? Truly sad.
    I think you chose to miss the point I was trying to make.

    LFC fans boong off the team at home as you go top of the league.

    How many times do we here that Liverpool fans:-
    - Are the most passionate fans in the country
    - The most knowledgable
    - The most loyal
    - They always sing YNWA no matter what the result, hmmmm... apparently not

    Sing when you're winning is more accurate and walk alone when you don't, lol.
  12. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    04 Dec '08 08:24
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You're right. Now that it's common knowledge amongst scousers that I have a crystal ball, I'm REALLY worried.

    D
    Can't stop laughing, poor Rag 😵

    There's already been a few crystal ball pages appeared on eBay today, post codes L10 and L05 🙂
  13. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64027
    04 Dec '08 10:29
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    I think you chose to miss the point I was trying to make.

    LFC fans boong off the team at home as you go top of the league.

    How many times do we here that Liverpool fans:-
    - Are the most passionate fans in the country
    - The most knowledgable
    - The most loyal
    - They always sing YNWA no matter what the result, hmmmm... apparently not

    Sing when you're winning is more accurate and walk alone when you don't, lol.
    ... and if I was sad enough to go through a ManU forum (or any other for that matter) I wouldn't find the same old bitching?
  14. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    04 Dec '08 10:36
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    ... and if I was sad enough to go through a ManU forum (or any other for that matter) I wouldn't find the same old bitching?
    http://www.teamtalk.com/football/0,10367,2483,00.html

    You'll see a United quote right there on the main page. It's not surprising that you don't visit football news sites given your lack of footballing knowledge displayed in here.

    D
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    04 Dec '08 10:49
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Shows how worried they are
    Having seen United's reserves in action last night, I'm not in the least bit worried any more.

    First team...
    VDS
    Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra
    Park, Scholes, Carrick, Ronaldo
    Rooney, Berbatov

    Reserve team
    Foster
    Rafael, Neville, Evans, O'Shea
    Nani, Fletcher, Possebon, Anderson,
    Tevez, Giggs

    Campbell should be brought back in January if possible, and with the signing of Tosic, we're beautifully covered in every position.

    United all the way to the quadruple.

    D
Back to Top