2007 Championships

2007 Championships

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
17 Jan 08

Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
Perhaps Russ wants to present you the championship personally - so keep a look out for threads of this nature.
Russ did mention something about setting up a specific title for the site championship. Whether that is the reason for the delay, i don't know but it's possible...

Congrats Cludi!! 😀

lookin for a way out

Moves
17 Jan 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Russ did mention something about setting up a specific title for the site championship. Whether that is the reason for the delay, i don't know but it's possible...

Congrats Cludi!! 😀
Is 2007 Champion not good enough? 😕

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
17 Jan 08

Originally posted by Pawn Qween
Is 2007 Champion not good enough? 😕
No, I think cludi should get a special GM title for this site as well. And also a big trophy animation in his profile for the rest of the year (even next year if he wins again).

S
Prof.

Blighty

Moves
18 Jan 08

No, I think cludi should get a special GM title for this site as well. And also a big trophy animation in his profile for the rest of the year (even next year if he wins again).
Would it be like the World Cup if you win enough times you get to keep the trophy?

lookin for a way out

Moves
18 Jan 08

And what extras did Quirine get for winning it two years running?

Not disrespecting Cludi and his win, but why doesn't "champion" say all that needs to be said? Why does everything have to be over the top with balloons and banners and bloody firecrackers these days? You'll be wanting a national holiday declared for it next 😛

z

Moves
18 Jan 08

Way to go Cludi. I appreciate the annotations on your site.

c
Blogger

clausjensen.com

Moves
25 Jan 08

Read English Tal's very interesting post on my blog regarding his two last games in the tournament.

http://www.clausjensen.com

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
20 Feb 08
1 edit

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Why doesn't the win show up in cludi's profile? 😕
? Tournament 1677

Cludi sure seems to deserve it!

ET
Phoneless

Friendly Chess Club

Moves
22 Feb 08

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Why doesn't the win show up in cludi's profile? 😕
It's hardly rocket science. Figure it out.

N

The sky

Moves
28 Feb 08

Bump

D

Moves
28 Feb 08

Originally posted by English Tal
It's hardly rocket science. Figure it out.
I'm stumped. Does it need to be added manually?

lookin for a way out

Moves
28 Mar 08

Now there is a new game mod team, will this tournament be dealt with or is it to be forgotten? 😕

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
29 Mar 08

It should be forgotten now - the only important one now is the 2008 because I am in it!

lookin for a way out

Moves
29 Mar 08

It should be forgotten now - the only important one now is the 2008 because I am in it!
Absolutely not! - and that's the reply to both of your comments, don't be selfish 😛

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
10 Jul 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Squelchbelch
Expect every critical game in the final round to be gone over by a fine tooth comb - allegations flying hither & thither, toys thrown from prams, people leaving the site...
Who is the 2007 Champion anyway?
😕
If cludi's games are removed from the round ... then English Tal and Gatecrasher are equal on points.