Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Joined
    01 May '04
    Moves
    64653
    24 Nov '06 04:12
    We will be starting the 2007 Invitational for women.
    Since this is an invitational tournament for ladies there won't be a lot of guys playing in this event.

    This year we will be doing the tournament differently, including the prizes. The setup and time controls 3/7 will be the same as last year's event with two sections:
    0-1299 1st place gets prize voted on.
    1300+ 1st place gets prize voted on.

    The big difference is that once we have the players then I will give the girls a chance to vote on the prize they would like from the RHP catalog. Anything $20 and below is acceptable and the majority votes will select the two prizes. Please visit http://www.cafepress.com/rhp001
    to see what's available.

    So far these girls have requested entry. If you would like to play and you are female, copy & paste a reply to this list and add your name.

    Players

    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61941
    24 Nov '06 09:50
    Originally posted by arrakis
    We will be starting the 2007 Invitational for women.
    Since this is an invitational tournament for ladies there won't be a lot of guys playing in this event.

    This year we will be doing the tournament differently, including the prizes. The setup and time controls 3/7 will be the same as last year's event with two sections:
    0-1299 1st place gets prize vot ...[text shortened]... aste a reply to this list and add your name.

    Players

    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    Might i suggest you post this in the General forum. Technically it belongs here but NO ONE reads this forum, certainly not enough to fill two tournies anyway...πŸ˜‰
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    141310
    24 Nov '06 10:01
    Fantastic, I'm looking forward to it starting.

    Lisa
  4. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    9838
    24 Nov '06 18:39
    Players

    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    MrsIrons
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    221995
    24 Nov '06 21:08
    My name is girlish in Japan. And I am the emotional type.
    Is that good enough?
  6. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Joined
    01 May '04
    Moves
    64653
    24 Nov '06 23:33
    Originally posted by Aiko
    My name is girlish in Japan. And I am the emotional type.
    Is that good enough?
    I personally find men who characterize women as "emotional" are the ones who aren't mature enough to maintain a relationship.
  7. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    221995
    24 Nov '06 23:57
    You mean, they cannot take on a relationship? Or are just destructive?
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '06
    Moves
    19564
    25 Nov '06 00:27
    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    MrsIrons
    Mimor
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    618116
    25 Nov '06 04:47
    Originally posted by Mimor
    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    MrsIrons
    Mimor

    caissad4
  10. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    25 Nov '06 23:491 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    MrsIrons
    Mimor
    caissad4
    rmacken
    πŸ˜€
  11. Joined
    20 Jan '06
    Moves
    101001
    26 Nov '06 03:331 edit
    Originally posted by rmacken
    πŸ˜€
    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    MrsIrons
    Mimor
    caissad4
    chrissyb

    rmacken 😡
  12. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    20827
    26 Nov '06 04:35
    Originally posted by chrissyb
    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    MrsIrons
    Mimor
    caissad4
    chrissyb

    rmacken 😡
    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    MrsIrons
    Mimor
    caissad4
    chrissyb
    mlprior

    rmacken
  13. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Joined
    01 May '04
    Moves
    64653
    26 Nov '06 06:23
    Here's the latest entries. Please copy & paste your name in this list to join.

    SJ247
    wucky3
    MoneyMaker7
    bambee
    MrsIrons
    Mimor
    caissad4
    chrissyb
    rmacken
    mlprior
  14. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11918
    26 Nov '06 06:311 edit
    Originally posted by rmacken
    πŸ˜€
    Are you female? if so why do you say in one of your posts "Men always win, we are the domineering sex" and in another you refer to your best man. You might think it's none of my business but I would argue that if someone is going to the trouble of sponsoring a tournament he deserves to be allowed to get on with it without guys trying to distrupt it. If on the other hand you are in fact female then I am sure you would appreciate that site members are attempting to keep guys out so it remains a tournament for yourselves.
  15. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    26 Nov '06 09:45
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    Are you female? if so why do you say in one of your posts "Men always win, we are the domineering sex" and in another you refer to your best man. You might think it's none of my business but I would argue that if someone is going to the trouble of sponsoring a tournament he deserves to be allowed to get on with it without guys trying to distrupt it. If on ...[text shortened]... that site members are attempting to keep guys out so it remains a tournament for yourselves.
    come on mate, everyone knows im not! LOL!

    just had a wine or two last night so I thought what the hell!!

    sorry for ruining your really serious thread😳

    you can continue now😏
Back to Top