1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 00:30
    Originally posted by Arrakis
    I must admit, these are real fighting games going on.

[b]The final playoff playoff between skeeter and lioness for the 2007 Ladies Open - 1300+ section. To watch the progress go to:
    Tournament 1679
    The final playoff playoff between skeeter and lioness for the 2007 Ladies Open - 1300+ section. Tournament 1679 ended it a tie!

Please stand by while I look over the tournament...

Arrakis
  2. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 21:56
    The final playoff playoff between skeeter and lioness for the 2007 Ladies Open - 1300+ section. Tournament 1679 ended it a tie, but do to the software only one person can be declared the winner of the event. Hence, the girls will need to play another match to determine the title.

However, regardless of who wins that match, I feel that both ladies have played extremely well and I think they should be rewarded. So I'm going to give the merchandise to both of them.

Skeeter & lioness, please visit http://www.cafepress.com/rhp001 and choose your $20 worth of merchandise. Send me a PM

Congratulations,
    Arrakis
  3. Antwerp, Belgium
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 10:49
    The final playoff playoff between skeeter and lioness for the 2007 Ladies Open - 1300+ section. Tournament 1679 ended it a tie, but do to the software only one person can be declared the winner of the event. Hence, the girls will need to play another match to determine the title.

However, regardless of who wins that match, I feel that both ladies have pla ...[text shortened]... .com/rhp001 and choose your $20 worth of merchandise. Send me a PM

Congratulations,
    Arrakis
    Thank you Arrakis. I really enjoyed the game. It was pretty exciting. I will send you a PM. We still have to find out how to avoid next rounds.

Julia
  4. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '07 02:491 edit
    Originally posted by lioness
    Thank you Arrakis. I really enjoyed the game. It was pretty exciting. I will send you a PM. We still have to find out how to avoid next rounds.

Julia
    I had to move and change internet providers. Have you received your merchandise from http://www.cafepress.com/rhp001 yet?

I tried to get Russ to claim both of you co-champions but he was unwilling to change his usual format. That's when I decided to award both of you on my own and to heck with Russ. He's caused me nothing but grief as a sponsor at his site and I have decided not to sponsor any more events along with cancelling four memberships I was paying for. Soon as my membership expires I'm out of here.

Skeeter has not PM'd me with an address of where to ship her merchandise to.
  5. Antwerp, Belgium
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 09:17
    I had to move and change internet providers. Have you received your merchandise from http://www.cafepress.com/rhp001 yet?

I tried to get Russ to claim both of you co-champions but he was unwilling to change his usual format. That's when I decided to award both of you on my own and to heck with Russ. He's caused me nothing but grief as a sponsor at his sit ...[text shortened]... out of here.

Don't worry about these problems Arrakis. I did receive my T-shirt, thank you very much.

Skeeter and I solved the problem. I deleted the game of the fourth round and skeeter offered me a draw. So normally she is the winner of the tournament, but we both know that we ended ex eaquo on the first place.

Don't get upset with Russ, Arrakis, that doesn't help.
  6. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 14:47

I tried to get Russ to claim both of you co-champions but he was unwilling to change his usual format. That's when I decided to award both of you on my own and to heck with Russ. He's caused me nothing but grief as a sponsor at his sit ...[text shortened]... out of here.

s caused me nothing but grief as a sponsor at his site and I have decided not to sponsor any more events...

He's caused you "grief" for not changing the rules for you? Seems like the winners were satisfied with the arrangement, and I had the impression you were sponsoring the tournament as something fun for the ladies...everyone (all the entrants) have expressed to you how much it was appreciated. Your rant here makes me question why you sponsored it in the first place. Usually peoples' appreciation is return enough...what additional return on this investment were you hoping for? And why post this rant, to make the entrants feel bad? To gain further posts of appreciation?

It amazes me when people feel the need to announce their planned departures. If you're unhappy with the site, just leave. Why rant about it?
  7. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 14:54
    Originally posted by SJ247
    what additional return on this investment were you hoping for?
    2 'pen pals' that are not family...?
  8. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 14:54
    Originally posted by SJ247
    [b]s caused me nothing but grief as a sponsor at his site and I have decided not to sponsor any more events...

He's caused you "grief" for not changing the rules for you? Seems like the winners were satisfied with the arrangement, and I had the impression you were sponsoring the tournament as something fun for the ladies...everyone (all the entrants) h ...[text shortened]... their planned departures. If you're unhappy with the site, just leave. Why rant about it?[/b]
    It's an unwritten rule: Diva's can't leave the party without making a scene.
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    10 Aug '07 13:48
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    It's an unwritten rule: Diva's can't leave the party without making a scene.
    Your very close to being removed. 😉
  10. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    10 Aug '07 13:53
    Originally posted by rhb
    Your very close to being removed. 😉
    So are you if you don't sort your spelling out! 😠
  11. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    10 Aug '07 16:56
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    So are you if you don't sort your spelling out! 😠
    Your Ggay.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree