1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 04:07
    I notice that when I click on a regular game it comes up ready to move. But when I click on a tournament game it comes up with the bottom third missing due to all that info above it. This is annoying, to me. Why not center the game and then if the player wants to look at that info, they can move up and do so, instead of being forced to move the board down (everytime) so they can see the gameboard.
    😡
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 04:26
    Originally posted by Mary Ann
    I notice that when I click on a regular game it comes up ready to move. But when I click on a tournament game it comes up with the bottom third missing due to all that info above it. This is annoying, to me. Why not center the game and then if the player wants to look at that info, they can move up and do so, instead of being forced to move the board down (everytime) so they can see the gameboard.
    😡
    Now thats just pure lazyness!! πŸ˜‰
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 05:14
    I don't agree, most of us PAY to play here. It should be as user friendly as possible.
  4. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 05:28
    I don't agree, most of us PAY to play here. It should be as user friendly as possible.
    Then apart from posting a 'Site Idea' I suppose the only way around it is to remove the standard buttons/ address bar /google bar from the top of your browser whilst playing on RHP, this way it shouldnt interfere with the botton of the page.

Other than that use the scroll bar like everyone else! πŸ™‚
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 06:06
    Russ might consider making this an elite "members only" site.
    If you are not willing to pay a few bucks to play here, go away.
    He makes no money off the "bums".
    But they are playing here for FREE.
  6. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 06:337 edits

WHY???

again WHY??

This is correct, but 1. I wouldnt class them as "bums" they are just here for the fun and maybe cant afford it

we were all non subs at one point remember????

To be frank... loose the attitude or design your own so-called Elite ClubπŸ˜•
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 08:571 edit
    No need to become impolite against rmacken.

His advice was sound, which has nothing to do with the fact that he IS a subscriber. It would be valid if he was not.

Let us agree not to repeat the pointless dicussion. Thank you!
  8. Standard memberDOlivier2004
    A Lost Bobby
    The Bermuda Triangle
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 17:25
    Originally posted by rmacken
    Then apart from posting a 'Site Idea' I suppose the only way around it is to remove the standard buttons/ address bar /google bar from the top of your browser whilst playing on RHP, this way it shouldnt interfere with the botton of the page.

Other than that use the scroll bar like everyone else! πŸ™‚
    Also, if you play via www.chessatwork.com (which is the same website as RHP, only with less clutter at the top), you get to see all the pieces on the board without having to scroll down.

But I agree with rmacken, this is a minor point to get all tiffy about.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 17:52
    😡
    Well, apart from thinking that you won't have to put up with the problem for long, why not increase the resolution of your screen?

Also, your attitude is appalling.

D
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 03:01
    The site IS as user friendly as possible,then click F11 on your keyboard and stop whining for such silly things.
  11. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 18:24
    😡
    Get a bigger monitor
    Change your screen resolution

I'm running a 24-inch Dell Beauty and could load RHP twice if needed ;-)

Boris
  12. Earth Prime
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 22:59
    I think we found Trackhead21
  13. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 14:42
    I guess this stuck-up player thought I was a non-sub because I dont have an avatar...... Guess that shows her intelligence.
  14. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 20:33
    Greetings to all
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 10:30
    😡
    Change the board size if you are so desperate to see the entire board before using a damn scroll bar and your computer can't handle 1280*1024 or similar resolutions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree