1. Earth Prime
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 17:55
    Originally posted by rmacken
    I guess this stuck-up player thought I was a non-sub because I dont have an avatar...... Guess that shows her intelligence.
    I figured as much.
  2. Joined
    14 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 07:53
    I am one of the "bums" that Russ makes no money off of. I should not have to pay to play a game that I love. Paying people supposed to get more privileges, I do not want any special privileges. Just to play is all that matters to me.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 18:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 00:18
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    I am one of the "bums" that travels on the train that the train company makes no money off. I should not have to pay for the train trip I love. Paying passengers supposed to get more priveleges. i do not want more priveleges, just to travel on the train I love is what matters to me.
    Surely Russ makes money from advertising? The sad thing is, the train companies would probably still keep charging ludicrous amounts of money for tickets even if nobody dodged the fares.
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 12:48
    Originally posted by SavageChezz
    I am one of the "bums" that Russ makes no money off of. I should not have to pay to play a game that I love. Paying people supposed to get more privileges, I do not want any special privileges. Just to play is all that matters to me.
    I didn't subscribe for the privileges, particularly. I subscribed mainly to show support for the site.

These days a decent cup of coffee will set you back nearly £2. The price of a year's subscription here is incredibly cheap in comparison. And it's a great site.

And as for "I shouldn't have to pay to play the game I love" - well, let's face it, we pay for pretty much everything these days. Including chess sets, for example.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 09:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Well, apart from thinking that you won't have to put up with the problem for long
    Well spotted, Rag.

; D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree