Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 22:401 edit
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    on my head ???

YOU entered a tournament you were not eligible in the first place and it is my fault ???

I wonder what drugs you're smoking these days skeeter !!
    Boris, can't you get it through your tiny little brain that I am just as eligible to enter this tourney as any other clan leader.

It does not say - only clan leaders with the most members
    It does not say - only clan leaders with the most points
    It does not say - only clan leaders with the most games
    It does not say - only clan leaders in the top 100
    It does not say - only clan leaders who are popular
    It does not say - only clan leaders with high moral principles

It only says - clan leader, so, legally I'm elligible.

So I entered, and there's sod all you can do about it. One of the benefits of entering was that I know it really pisses you off, and that has to be good.

skeeter
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 22:40
    on my head ???

YOU entered a tournament you were not eligible in the first place and it is my fault ???

I wonder what drugs you're smoking these days skeeter !!
    She didn't join when the tournament first opened up. And if I remember correctly, she had no intentions of joining.

Spite is a powerful weapon.
  4. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 22:49
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Boris, can't you get it through your tiny little brain that I am just as eligible to enter this tourney as any other clan leader.

I ...[text shortened]... its of entering was that I know it really pisses you off, and that has to be good.

skeeter
    Safe yourself the small print ... Fact remains that we both know (and the rest of RHP as well) it was wrong, unethical, call is what you like

And once again, if you check the first clan leader clash tournament and read what Russ put as an opening line you'll see what I mean

So go, have fun win the damn thing (if I'd cared enough I'd entered myself and kicked your sorry arse)

TSP
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 22:56
    Safe yourself the small print ... Fact remains that we both know (and the rest of RHP as well) it was wrong, unethical, call is what you like

And once again, if you check the first clan leader clash tournament and read what Russ put as an opening line you'll see what I mean

So go, have fun win the damn thing (if I'd cared enough I'd entered myself and kicked your sorry arse)

TSP
    .....and the rest of RHP as well) it was wrong, unethical..

Funny, thats not the feedback I'm getting and I think that you are the only dissenter that I have seen in the forums.

....if I'd cared enough I'd entered myself and kicked your sorry arse

IN YOUR DREAMS

skeeter
  6. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 23:00
    .....and the rest of RHP as well) it was wrong, unethical..

Funny, thats not the feedback I'm getting and I think that you are the only dissenter that I have seen in the forums.

....if I'd cared enough I'd entered myself and kicked your sorry arse

[b] IN YOUR DREAMS

skeeter[/b]
    I'm done with it ... Enjoy your pitty tournament (I know I'm right and that's good enough for me)
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 23:03
    I'm done with it ... Enjoy your pitty tournament (I know I'm right and that's good enough for me)
    You're dillusional Boris, everyone knows that and thats good enough for me.

skeeter
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 00:171 edit

I its of entering was that I know it really pisses you off, and that has to be good.

skeeter
    skeeter and Boris: I don't know what you two are on about and I really don't care. What I do care about is whatever it is you two are on about is affecting alot of members at RHP who are just here to have fun and have a fair chance at winning once in awhile, so first off I will start with you skeeter,
    It does not say - only clan leaders with the most members skeeter your clan has NO members.
    It does not say - only clan leaders with the most points skeeter you clan has NO points.
    It does not say - only clan leaders with the most games Skeeter your clan has NO clan games and NEVER has.
    It does not say - only clan leaders in the top 100 skeeter you clan is NOT even listed among the present 246 active clans.
    It does not say - only clan leaders with high moral principles skeeter its pretty clear that your not acting with high moral principles. If you had you would NOT have joined this tournament. Boris also acts with low moral principles most the time. If you ever recieved a clan challenge from him you would know this. But its clear skeeter you never have recieved a clan challenge from Boris.
    It only says - clan leader, so, legally I'm elligible. legally yes. very unethical thow. Skeeter its clear you know Boris. So you knew that not in a million years was he EVER going to ask you nicely to withdraw from a tournment he is not even in, and surely he could care aless about it.
    SECOND: Boris: skeeter joining this tournament is no more unethical than you running around with a 1100 rating matching yourself with 1100 rated players in clan matches. And I remember you joining a tournament for 1200 rated players not to long ago. Did you have the right to join that one Boris??? Both you and skeeter are acting the same morally and ethically. I'm sure Thats why you two can't get along. You two should hook up. I bet the sex would be great. pop the top of your heads off. Which you both clearly need by the egos you two have, And you BOTH seem to need to fuel your egos by beating way lower rated players than youselfs in tournaments and clan games.
    Face the facts. You both are acting wrong. and affecting many others by it. 😴
  9. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 01:212 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 02:451 edit
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    skeeter and Boris: I don't know what you two are on about and I really don't care. What I do care about is whatever it is you two are on about is affecting alot of members at RHP who are just here to have fun and have a fair chance at winning once in awhile, so first off I will start with you skeeter,
    [b]It does not say - only clan leaders with t games.
    Face the facts. You both are acting wrong. and affecting many others by it. 😴
    ...skeeter your clan has NO members

...so?

...skeeter you clan has NO points

...so?

...skeeter your clan has NO clan games and NEVER has

...so?

....skeeter you clan is NOT even listed among the present 246 active clans

...so?

....skeeter its pretty clear that your not acting with high moral principles

...so?

.....legally yes

...thats all that matters. I don't give a flying pitote about your hurt feelings. This is an internet chess site, not one of your god bothering church group sing-a-longs, so get a skin.

And by the way....just what was your point?? Jesus wept.

skeeter

PS edit; ,...sorry about the bold...mucked something up.
  11. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 03:43
    Whatever are you on about Gav? I have a cold and 'achoo-achoo' can't get rid of it. Typo's included.

skeeter
    Shame the mods didn't see it that way.
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 03:57
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Shame the mods didn't see it that way.
    Still here and still posting despite all of your alerts. Cant have been too bad...eh Gavin??

skeeter
  13. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 04:08
    Still here and still posting despite all of your alerts. Cant have been too bad...eh Gavin??

skeeter
    Every time you make a subversive cheat accusation I'll be there to alert it.
  14. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 04:16
    Fire away but you've already missed two. Too cryptic for you I suspect.

skeeter
  15. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 09:391 edit
    ..and yet I've managed to slip another one in. Tsk Tsk.

It seems that the Gavin watch is missing a few calls.

No worries with the mods then. Jesus wept.

skeeter

PS edit; Nigel has asked me to pass this on :

"will you please ring your mother"

skeeter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree