1. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 20:45
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    I am now through to the next round 🙂 Any chance you might withdraw Skeeter? You didn't really want to enter anyway did you?
    It may be acedemic. Galaxy S is keeping me honest but if I do make the next cut and Boris publically apologies for the mean spirited way he has treated me, then I will withdraw.

skeeter
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 21:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 02:07
    You said that just fine and I take your point. However, that is not the issue.
    I originally had no intention of entering this tourney and said so in this forum. Boris (TSP) then took it upon himself to rake over some old coals regarding a previous leaders tourney. and said some unkind things. He continually goaded and even challenged me to enter, so I did.
    Boris is the problem and only he can fix it, by withdrawing his comments and apologising to me.

That is the issue. It's his call. If you want your tourney back, then you'll have to plead to Boris, not me. Thats all I have to say about that.

skeeter
  4. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 07:47
    It is more likely that hell freezes over my dear Michelle before you hear me apologising to someone like you ...

Still an active clan leader then (seeing that you now even lost your star)???

lol, pathetic is the only word to describe you

Boris
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 09:11
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    It is more likely that hell freezes over my dear Michelle before you hear me apologising to someone like you ...

Still an active clan leader then (seeing that you now even lost your star)???

lol, pathetic is the only word to describe you

Boris
    The only people that are being disadvantaged here Boris, is the other tourney players. Through your selfish stance they are being denied an opportunity to advance and win this tourney.

It's your apology that will free up this tourney. Nothing less.

My 'active clan leader' status has nothing to do with is anymore. It's more do do with with your ego, and how an apology will reflect on that perceived ego. Reflect on that.

Bottom line Boris, say you're sorry and I'll recipricate with an appropriate apology and withdraw from the tourney.

It's all over to you.

skeeter
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 09:25
    Originally posted by skeeter
    The only people that are being disadvantaged here Boris, is the other tourney players. Through your selfish stance they are being denied an opportunity to advance and win this tourney.

It's your apology that will free up this tourney. Nothing less.

My 'active clan leader' status has nothing to do with is anymore. It's more do do with with your ego, and ...[text shortened]... appropriate apology and withdraw from the tourney.

It's all over to you.

skeeter
    No you are the one depriving them not Boris. That much is obvious. You are the one who can withdraw from the tournament. Boris is not responsible for your actions you are.
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 09:45
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No you are the one depriving them not Boris. That much is obvious. You are the one who can withdraw from the tournament. Boris is not responsible for your actions you are.
    Wrong again Gavin. Boris is directly responsible for the course of my actions. What part of that do you not understand? Not that it's any business of yours anyway.

Oh sorry, he's a PFC member. Says it all really eh Gavin P.M.

skeeter
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 09:54
    Wrong again Gavin. Boris is directly responsible for the course of my actions. What part of that do you not understand? Not that it's any business of yours anyway.

Oh sorry, he's a PFC member. Says it all really eh Gavin P.M.

skeeter
    No you entered the tournament and now you're too proud to admit you were wrong. I could claim that unless you post a picture of your foot covered in cheese I'll blow up the server of this site. And if you don't it isn't you who will get charged with a crime.
  9. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 10:022 edits
    No you entered the tournament and now you're too proud to admit you were wrong. I could claim that unless you post a picture of your foot covered in cheese I'll blow up the server of this site. And if you don't it isn't you who will get charged with a crime.
    that's just ridiculous XNZ, it is so ridiculous that i am offended. using my crystal clear logic based on hot tempered anger and rage at your actions, i am going to throw an innocent puppy out of a 13th story window.

XNZ why did you make me do that?

i will report you to the police and you will surely rot in jail for what you made me do.
  10. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 10:07
    What ever. I've actually called Boris out on this issue but if he see's fit to empower one of his bum-boys to speak on his behalf, so be it. Nothings changed.

skeeter
  11. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 10:141 edit
    What ever. I've actually called Boris out on this issue but if he see's fit to empower one of his bum-boys to speak on his behalf, so be it. Nothings changed.

skeeter
    whatever is one word.

your poor grammar is getting me tetchy, i think i might have to throw something else out the window tooo ... i wonder if my neighbour is home?

not any more...

skeeter ... what have you done?
  12. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 10:32

skeeter
    He hasn't empowered me to do crap. I, unlike you, am the only one responsible for my actions.
  13. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 10:42
    He hasn't empowered me to do crap. I, unlike you, am the only one responsible for my actions.
    Well, he's not saying anything so that still makes you his bum-boy. Nothing has changed.

skeeter
  14. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 10:481 edit
    Originally posted by flexmore
    whatever is one word.

your poor grammar is getting me tetchy, i think i might have to throw something else out the window tooo ... i wonder if my neighbour is home?

not any more...

skeeter ... what have you done?
    'What' is a word. 'Ever' is another word. That's the way I intended the meaning.

If I meant 'whatever' then I would have said that.

Throw out what you will. I simply don't give a rats arse anymore.

skeeter
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 10:481 edit
    Well, he's not saying anything so that still makes you his bum-boy. Nothing has changed.

skeeter
    Or could it just be that he isn't online right now? And is there some reason you keep calling me gay? Did your father not hug you enough?

EDIT: Or maybe he ran off with another man leaving you bitter and twisted in his wake.

PS. What's your excuse for "Nothings changed." ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree