1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Feb '05 10:39
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    lol, did bring up a good while ago that we should all have to download one of those exe files that will keep us from running other programs while on the site. I'm sure there has to be someway to modify that type of file much better than when yahoo I believe it was had it, so that it would keep specific programs from running like chessprogram8. Too much work for russ I guess.
    At the time it was also pointed out that it was one of the most stupid ideas to be ever put forward on this site.

D
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '05 15:28
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    At the time it was also pointed out that it was one of the most stupid ideas to be ever put forward on this site.

D
    You misunderstood the posts back then what everyone was trying to point out was how stupid you are, but I guess you still didn't get it :-)
  3. Copenhagen
    Moves
    28 Mar '05 11:35
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    I have a banded tourney won too but thats just a sorry win. The second banded is alot tougher with players who are also rated almost as high as me.
    Well, it looks like trackhead is not going to win his sorry win after all. Bluesbro timed him out of the Mu Banded 4x4 1200-1399, and is progressing alone to the final round. Good for you Bluesbro!
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    28 Mar '05 12:13
    Hooray!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree