Let There Be Hockey Again!

Let There Be Hockey Again!

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
19 May 05

I tip my hat to the kind sponsors of the LTBHA I and II tourneys!

GAME(s) ON!!!!! 😀

d

Moves
19 May 05

Originally posted by eagles54
I tip my hat to the kind sponsors of the LTBHA I and II tourneys!

GAME(s) ON!!!!! 😀
I concur! Great job!

a

omnipresent

Moves
19 May 05

Yeah good job. I enter any sponsored tournie, no matter how unlikely the odds of me winning... 😀

Moves
20 May 05

Amazing how some can't read though.

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
20 May 05
1 edit

Thats alright.. Russ advised that when he starts the tournaments, he will ensure that only one tournament each is entered in. I'm not sure how he'll decide who stays in which, so.. its recommended to make the choice you prefer.
Thanks guys,
MIODude

... I'm assuming thats what you were talking about right?
The reason I did this , is I didn't want to provide 2 gifts to the same person possibly.. We have some people that if they entered both, they would have an excellent chance at that happening

Moves
21 May 05

Originally posted by MIODude
The reason I did this , is I didn't want to provide 2 gifts to the same person possibly.. We have some people that if they entered both, they would have an excellent chance at that happening
yup

C

Earth Prime

Moves
22 May 05

Originally posted by MIODude
Thats alright.. Russ advised that when he starts the tournaments, he will ensure that only one tournament each is entered in. I'm not sure how he'll decide who stays in which, so.. its recommended to make the choice you prefer.
Thanks guys,
MIODude

The reason I did this , is I didn't want ...[text shortened]... ave some people that if they entered both, they would have an excellent chance at that happening
I just hope they start up. Let everyone play, but second place gets the prize in a double winner situation. I just want to get into the games.

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
22 May 05

thats the other reason to limit to one.. if everyone joined both, then they will only get 64 participants in both, but.. if only allowed to enter one tournament, that will allow 128 participants

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
22 May 05
2 edits

I was amazed. 8 people out of 64 had entered both. 🙄 I had to quickly write a tool to kick them out.

I know there are non-English speakers who use this site, but I suspect a large Flash animation with flashing sirens might be needed next time.....

It is important to remove these people though to give a larger number of people a chance in this excellent sponsored tournament duo.

Thanks to everyone who respected the sponsors wishes, and a big 😛 to everyone else for wasting 30 minutes of my life this Sunday evening.

-Russ

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
22 May 05

Thanks Russ!

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Aug 05
1 edit

I'm in the lead in the final round of the 0/30.

Go me.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
14 Aug 05

You know I don't even like hockey.

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
14 Aug 05

Blasphemy!

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
14 Aug 05
1 edit

Tournament 594

Tournament 595

so I don't have to keep searching for them!

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
19 Aug 05

Looks like GauravV will win tournament 595.. with only 1 game left, win or lose, he cannot be caught. Congrats !