Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. Donation Luck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    18 Mar '03 19:31
    We need the next Quick Fire III Tournament!
    These are fun!!

Harri

a.k.a. Luck
  2. 18 Mar '03 19:44
    Originally posted by Luck
    We need the next Quick Fire III Tournament!
    These are fun!!

Harri

a.k.a. Luck
    that sonds great, I whanted to join the 2nd one but it already started before I saw it
  3. Donation legionnaire
    Free Thinker
    19 Mar '03 20:38
    Apparently, Russ and Chris were listening when you asked. I'm the first person to sign up. See you all in the tournament, and good luck!

-mike
  4. 19 Mar '03 20:58
    Originally posted by legionnaire
    Apparently, Russ and Chris were listening when you asked. I'm the first person to sign up. See you all in the tournament, and good luck!

-mike
    I'm #3 to join,. and (this is off topic) I'm #19 on MAP
  5. Standard member godzillion
    (dandan)
    20 Mar '03 03:00
    Whew, signed up just in time! Let's begin!
  6. 20 Mar '03 03:09
    Originally posted by legionnaire

-mike
    OK, I am in,

My dad won the Quick Fire II, can I be as lucky!

7. Standard member godzillion
    (dandan)
    20 Mar '03 03:29
    Given the nature of this tournament, let me forewarn everyone that I'll time you out if given the chance! Nothing personal, of course.
  8. 20 Mar '03 03:59
    Originally posted by godzillion
    Given the nature of this tournament, let me forewarn everyone that I'll time you out if given the chance! Nothing personal, of course.
    So will I, and I hope everyone does the same
  9. 20 Mar '03 15:59
    Good luck to you all in the tournament!
  10. Donation legionnaire
    Free Thinker
    20 Mar '03 16:10
    Originally posted by Silver24
    OK, I am in,

My dad won the Quick Fire II, can I be as lucky!

I hope I do better against you this time than I did in the first It's a Knockout Tournament! Anyway, best of luck (no pun intended) to you and all others. And yes, I will be claiming timeout victories mercilessly as well - it's the nature of this tournament, nothing personal, if anyone wants a friendly game, feel free to send me one afterwards.

-mike
  11. Standard member schweigi
    Member of Gonzo Clan
    22 Mar '03 17:05
    Mastrus has already 21 points ...
  12. Standard member dfm65
    The Godfather
    23 Mar '03 07:20
    Originally posted by schweigi
    Mastrus has already 21 points ...
    27 now! who can stand against him? Donnel perhaps?
  13. 26 Mar '03 21:26
    Originally posted by dfm65
    27 now! who can stand against him? Donnel perhaps?
    Donnel is played well, not creed just that I will succeed to hold the rhythm show up to now. As an example with Godzillon it is draw, with Donnel the position is uncertain in both the games. In the Mastrus - Aquitane I am finding many difficulties. I have watched the games of Donnel, excluded the match directed with me, could close the competition with the full score! :'(
  14. 27 Mar '03 02:53
    Originally posted by Mastrus
    Donnel is played well, not creed just that I will succeed to hold the rhythm show up to now. As an example with Godzillon it is draw, with Donnel the position is uncertain in both the games. In the Mastrus - Aquitane I am finding many difficulties. I have watched the games of Donnel, excluded the match directed with me, could close the competition with the full score! :'(
    I did something that not even my dad cannot do, at least not often, I did beat Donnel (of course, I lost the other game) in the tournament!

I believe he was the first player over 1600 I ever beat.

I guess that will help Mastrus even more!!!

Silver24

Rolf
  15. 27 Mar '03 02:56
    Originally posted by Mastrus
    I have watched the games of Donnel, excluded the match directed with me, could close the competition with the full score! :'(
    sorry to disappoint. i've already lost a match with Silver24! he played very well, and i played embarrassingly poor (not to take anything away from Silver24, because i think he had a hand in me playing poorly). looks like there are more difficulties ahead for me as i am also currently locked in some tight battles with Luck, Quirine, godzillion, trekkie, and of course Mastrus--to name just a few.

donnel