1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    27 Mar '03 03:12
    Originally posted by donnel
    sorry to disappoint. i've already lost a match with Silver24! he played very well, and i played embarrassingly poor (not to take anything away from Silver24, because i think he had a hand in me playing poorly). looks like there are more difficulties ahead for me as i am also currently locked in some tight battles with Luck, Quirine, godzillion, trekkie, and of course Mastrus--to name just a few.

donnel
    Donnel,

You did the same as I did against BostonDave, lost the queen!
    But you did it against my 14 year old son (SIlver24) and now you made his tournament (and day) & I have to listen to him! "why cannot you beat him?"
    BECAUSE HE IS MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I AM!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you give away your lady in our games? LOL πŸ™‚

Harri

a.k.a. Luck
  2. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    27 Mar '03 03:21
    Originally posted by Silver24
    OK, I am in,

My dad won the Quick Fire II, can I be as lucky!

Something is wrong here!

I have lost two games and my son has on;y lost only one game! πŸ™‚

Harri

a.k.a. Luck
  3. Joined
    24 Feb '03
    Moves
    27 Mar '03 09:15
    Originally posted by donnel
    sorry to disappoint. i've already lost a match with Silver24!
    donnel
    I have seen the game! Effectively you have store clerk a serious error... (D:h2) is content that succeeds these thingsπŸ™‚ Because some my games are blocked in parity and creed not to succeed to win, therefore one your defeat helps me to remain first πŸ™‚
  4. Joined
    24 Feb '03
    Moves
    27 Mar '03 16:18
    Originally posted by Mastrus
    Some my games are blocked in parity and creed not to succeed to win.
    GodZillion - Mastrus: And here the first draw, and said also fortunate why after Dxg3+? the position was lost for me. However the end was gained for the White also with the quality in less. Match strange, just a draw.
  5. Standard membergodzillion
    (dandan)
    State College, PA
    Moves
    27 Mar '03 16:49
    Originally posted by Mastrus
    GodZillion - Mastrus: And here the first draw, and said also fortunate why after Dxg3+? the position was lost for me.
    Clearly godzillion isn't very good at this game. Wait, that's me! πŸ™‚
  6. Donationlegionnaire
    Free Thinker
    New York City
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 05:30
    Silver24 - I don't want you to give away your strategy if it was intentional (if so, that's a brilliant sacrifice) but why did you not take my rook that I had offered as a trade? The resulting position wouldn't have been that bad for you, you're only down a knight in a very open game, which is by no means a game-winning advantage. Now it seems I have a substantial material advantage.

-mike
  7. Joined
    27 Nov '02
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 20:05
    Originally posted by legionnaire
    Silver24 - I don't want you to give away your strategy if it was intentional (if so, that's a brilliant sacrifice) but why did you not take my rook that I had offered as a trade? The resulting position wouldn't have been that bad for you, you're only down a knight in a very open game, which is by no means a game-winning advantage. Now it seems I have a substantial material advantage.

-mike
    I did not make that move! I think I forgot to log off the RHP web-site and someone else might have done the moves in our games and in a couple of more moves. I know that has happen to my father, Luck, at least twice! I did hit the "X" in the upper corner when I ended my moves in the library, the computer saves the last password to RHP unless the it was logged off!

Sorry!

Rolf

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree