Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    12 Aug '05 10:10
    Almost exactly one year after the 2004 big summer face off.

    But really, please don't come crying to me about too many games if you enter.... 😉

    -Russ
  2. Standard member fierytorment
    Mr. Flame of Fury
    12 Aug '05 10:24
    lol, should be an interesting tourney
  3. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    12 Aug '05 10:44
    Wow, 82 matches? I think I will cry right this minute...!
  4. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    12 Aug '05 10:46
    By the way, since we are in those (mini) banded tourneys nowadays, it might be fun for those not-so-good to have BIG summer face off 2005 banded tournaments? It would be nice to actually have a chance of winning one of those 'biggums'.
  5. Standard member Chakan
    Oro!
    12 Aug '05 11:01 / 2 edits
    Tournament 722

    in case anyone is wondering...

    EDIT: or maybe not.... says tournament not started can`t be viewed.... mmm...

    EDIT 2 : Alternate link http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/enter.php?tid=722
  6. 12 Aug '05 14:23 / 1 edit
    I've never had more than 65 games at once... but I'm ready!

    Hello Timebank. Hello move 20,000

    Freddie you Friker, you just resigned a bunch of games because you had too many, now you're registered for this.
  7. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    12 Aug '05 14:33
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I've never had more than 65 games at once... but I'm ready!

    Hello Timebank. Hello move 20,000

    Freddie you Friker, you just resigned a bunch of games because you had too many, now you're registered for this.
    i entered it and withdrew and entered and withdrew. im toying with the idea. ive been waiting for this sort of tournament since i joined the site, i just don't know wether i should or not. ill see.
  8. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    12 Aug '05 15:27
    Obviously you shouldn't, then.
  9. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    12 Aug '05 15:30
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Obviously you shouldn't, then.
    it's my decision not anyone elses.
  10. Standard member Gatecrasher
    Whale watching
    12 Aug '05 15:32
    Please God give me strength.... NOT to press the "Enter" button.

  11. 12 Aug '05 16:24
    oh god.... it's full. I'm constantly one click away from "41 games waiting"

    And I hate openings... good thing I just got a new book on them. I'll need it to keep 82 games starting at the same time interesting.
  12. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    12 Aug '05 17:24
    Originally posted by Coconut
    oh god.... it's full. I'm constantly one click away from "41 games waiting"

    And I hate openings... good thing I just got a new book on them. I'll need it to keep 82 games starting at the same time interesting.
    lol i wonder if russ will start it tonight.
  13. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    12 Aug '05 17:43 / 1 edit
    Any change of a big summer Face Off II? I missed entering it and probably others have too
  14. 12 Aug '05 17:46
    Originally posted by MIODude
    Any change of a big summer Face Off II? I missed entering it and probably others have too
    get enough to ask for it and Russ will do it.
  15. 12 Aug '05 18:26
    THAR SHE BLOWS!