10 percent off subscriptions with coupon for limited period.

10 percent off subscriptions with coupon for limited period.

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Feb 11
1 edit

To further celebrate our tenth birthday we have made available a coupon to get 10% off subscription fees for the first year.

Just enter the coupon code RHPTENYEARS when placing your order and the discounted rate will be available.

Note : This coupon is only valid for 1 week and will expire on the 4th of March 2011.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
24 Feb 11

But not renewals?

S
Sapan Rinpoche

Lyons, CO, USA, NA

Moves
24 Feb 11

NICE! Hopefully many of our Non-Subscribers will rise to the occasion and take of this kind offer! Thanks, Sapan Rinpoche, Club Colorado USA Admin

SubscriberChess Host

Moves
02 Mar 11

Last chance for this before the coupon expires....

s

Moves
02 Mar 11

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
02 Mar 11
1 edit

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
02 Mar 11

Well the other post didn't last long lol

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
02 Mar 11
1 edit

s

Moves
02 Mar 11

Originally posted by adramforall
Well the other post didn't last long lol
Yes indeed, I don't know why ?

Daniel

Bucharest

Moves
04 Mar 11

It's not clear when this offer expires (at what time/GMT). Is it still available?

Daniel

Bucharest

Moves
04 Mar 11

hmm, it seems it's not available anymore - didn't find a place where to put the discount code...

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Mar 11

Because the expiry date/timezone issues clearly tripped a few people up, the coupon code has been extended for a couple of days.

On the subs form you will find a field called "Coupon" (Not shown if our coupon has expired, as it had when you last tried.)

RHPTENYEARS

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
05 Mar 11

Ok, you may have already dismissed the idea of a discount for present subscribers..but how about a spin on a theme of '10th Year RHP Celebration' offering the discount to everyone...limit it like '10% off until the 10th' instant. Present subs could then be given the opportunity to pay this in ADVANCE of their due date, the new years subscription to continue from the normal day of expiry. This could work to both advantages, you get the money in your bank perhaps 6mths and more before it's due date and we get the discount and continued services...it's incentive both sides, 'brand loyalty' and it's hardly a fortune the site loses ...and and and, most importantly here, my sister in law asked me only yesterday what she could gift me for some work I did in their garden 😛

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
05 Mar 11

Work? Garden?.Can't you get thrown off the site for using offensive language?.Nice try Dean but I doubt you'll get any satisfaction.After all, I can't see the likes of me and thee actually cancelling our subs!!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
07 Mar 11

Originally posted by venda
Work? Garden?.Can't you get thrown off the site for using offensive language?.Nice try Dean but I doubt you'll get any satisfaction.After all, I can't see the likes of me and thee actually cancelling our subs!!
I really hope existing subs do not think this was too unfair - we had hoped the 10% value discount was small enough not to irritate too many existing subs. Unfortunately, there was no way to offer a similar deal for existing subs.