1. Joined
    27 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 03:39
    Are you going to turn the 500,000+ moves subscriber star into something more attractive?
  2. Joined
    02 Sep '04
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 18:561 edit
  3. Joined
    02 Sep '04
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 18:56
    Originally posted by dooser2004
    I don´t know if it has been mentioned already.

When having like 120games plus in a single folder I can´t jump right to the fourth page anymore since it just shows "1" "2" "3" "..." "5" in the page selection.

Since I am playing my games in reverse order it would be great if we could have all pages available to choose from.

Cheers

André
    Is this of any interest to the admins??
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Nov '09 01:19
    Originally posted by dooser2004
    Is this of any interest to the admins??
    Yes, so far as it is a facility which was lost in the update. There are many such small things, and if enough complaints appear the change may be reversed.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Nov '09 15:23
    I guess I might as well give up on the flag hover problem because it seems that nobody else has it. 🙁
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Nov '09 17:24
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I guess I might as well give up on the flag hover problem because it seems that nobody else has it. 🙁
    Do you see any error reported (javascript error?)
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Nov '09 23:09
    Originally posted by Russ
    Do you see any error reported (javascript error?)
    No, the status bar shows what it normally does (the country ID thing), a flag hover produces a 1-line text box with the 2 chevrons at the right-hand end and a repeat of the flag graphic in it but no word beside it. I can't move the mouse off the flag without that text box disappearing.

This Vista is a cranky unreliable system, I may have to just live with it until I can get an upgrade to Windows 7. Thanks for responding, Russ.
  8. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    04 Nov '09 12:44
    I've taken my time on making mention of the only real issue I have been having with this site.

My games listing is way to wide. I have 4 different computers running 3 different operating systems and in all aspects, the my games page is so wide I have to scroll side to side to get all the information in, even at my largest screen resolution. It was far easier to have the screen with far less spacing and allow the page to be seen entirely.

I do miss my spinning star, but I'll get past that. I see we did need to do something for those who have gone over the 500,000 move mark so that is the next goal I suppose.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Nov '09 08:11
    Have you tried closing the left-hand sidebar? My page is loading in two stages, the first one comes up super-wide but then it reloads at the proper width.

Still, I guess we're lucky, one of my opponents has lost the text from the black bar at the bottom of the header, and another has a stripe flash across the middle of every screen now.
  10. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    05 Nov '09 18:54
    Since your technology was improved on this site, I can no longer get my message log to work. I am on a legacy board now, which is working fine otherwise. I also have to access my clubs from the icon or my home page. The button for "My Clubs" vanishes after only a split second after I click onto Clubs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree