1. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 17:47
    I play over iPhone 6 (donot know its browser); will it be OK?
  2. Joined
    24 Dec '13
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 12:57
    Here it is in German using Google Translate:
    Eine neue Version des RedHotPawn.com wird bald mit einer verbesserten Schnittstelle besser an die Vielzahl von Geräten Leute benutzen jetzt auf die Website zugreifen geeignet erscheinen.

Wir haben eine "responsive" Ansatz gewählt, so wird die Website auf allen Geräten funktionieren, vom iPhone auf den Desktop. Es ist eine Weiterentwicklung des alten Design, so dass die Änderung nicht zu dramatisch für die meisten Desktop-Anwender, aber beweglich sein und Tablet-Nutzer werden die am meisten profitieren.

Wir werden die Unterstützung für ältere Browser aber fallen, so IE8 Benutzer, bitte entweder Firefox, Chrome, IE9 + oder einer anderen modernen Browser zu migrieren.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 20:32
    Originally posted by Flower04
    I play over iPhone 6 (donot know its browser); will it be OK?
    Yes, you will have no problem at all.
  4. Subscriberhenjutsu
    InsectRightsAdvocate
    Moves
    14 Apr '15 00:57
    IE is Microsoft's browser. XP caps the version at 8, Vista caps the version at 9. XP used to be a decent OS until support was dropped. Vista was always a terrible OS. Latest version of IE is 11. IE is the only browser in the MS OS world that will refuse to update due to your OS version. This is most likely a marketing tactic.

Other web browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc, can be downloaded despite of your MS OS version, and they will always update to the latest version. If you are using IE8 or IE9, you are likely prone to many unpatched vulnerabilities. I don't have much advice for those who wish to remain with XP. It had features that were very useful to me as a tech (windows repair form CD, telnet automatically installed, etc), but with the dropped support it's rapidly becoming useless as it seems to take less and less time before your whole OS is hijacked by invasive promotional software or worse. AVs do not help, as they do not typically target web browser hijackers, which are the most common problem I see amongst customers.
  5. Subscriberpakeha
    pakeha
    New Zealand
    Moves
    14 Apr '15 06:48
    RHP is still working for me here but not my Email Notification, it is TICKED, now I have to go LOOK for MY GAMES

Still able to make a move and reply

Thanks
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '12
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 09:17
    Originally posted by Constantinescu Emil
    I'm very sorry:I speak badly English,and therefore I did'n well understood what you mean by,and what you intend to do,with the "Site update incoming".
    Please,what shell I do,CONCRETELY? I play from PC,Mozilla Fairfox (if this had an importance-I don't know).
    And,ONLY IF IT IS POSSIBLE,please write to me in French or German.
    I repeat,sorry,I ...[text shortened]... much for the hoped understanding and for your help!
    With respect and thanks,Emil Constantinescu
    Lo siento amigo, no hablo ingles.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 15:19
    Yeah... It still kicks me out after 12 hors or so, which is very irritating. Happens with all websites though.

Stupid bloody crapple.

Is it correct that in the beta-version you can't change your clan challenge status?
  8. SubscriberBrianDonald
    Mr. P. Wise
    The Barrens
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 14:51
    As of today, the board is not showing on my mobile. :-(
    If it aint broke.....
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 03:331 edit
    You have to apply to get the beta version, the main site is still running on the old one. If your problem is with the old one, get yourself into the beta and you'll be able to make sure that you'll have no problem once the new one goes live. Same goes for anyone who has a problem with the current site.
  10. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 09:32
    What date is all this happening on?
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 14:25
    No date confirmed. Possibly next week.
  12. Joined
    25 Jun '07
    Moves
    18 Apr '15 12:18
    On the phone app, I can't enter competitions or claim time outs. Will that change?
  13. Ontario, Canada
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 12:31
    One more nail in the IE coffin is always fantastic news. Congrats on making this decision. Anyone who is running crap like Internet Explorer < 11 is holding the Internet back. It's a free 3 minute upgrade that will save you hours of waiting time browsing FFS.

When all the computer experts around you tell you to click on a link to upgrade your browser, don't be afraid, it's a good thing.

Click any of links on the results of this search to be enlightened.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=upgrade+ie+movement
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Apr '15 05:37
    Originally posted by Flammon
    One more nail in the IE coffin is always fantastic news. Congrats on making this decision. Anyone who is running crap like Internet Explorer < 11 is holding the Internet back. It's a free 3 minute upgrade that will save you hours of waiting time browsing FFS.

When all the computer experts around you tell you to click on a link to upgrade your browser, don ...[text shortened]... nks on the results of this search to be enlightened.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=upgrade+ie+movement
    The internet is ass-shagging society to tatters.
    The less people listen to internet experts (nerdy, glass wearing geeks who couldn't get laid in a brothel), the better humanity will be for it.
  15. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 08:24
    The uprade sucks. Been a subcriber for over 10 yrs. DONE WITH YOU. I am not going to buy a new computer to play here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree