1. Joined
    15 Apr '11
    Moves
    02 May '15 19:26
    Originally posted by Russ
    This will be looked at over the next 24 hours.
    Thanks. Compact now great.
  2. Joined
    12 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 May '15 09:40
    I use Safari, because the "analyse" feature doesn't work on any other browser i've tried (Google chrome, Firefox), and I usually play on my iPad. Your iPhone app is not available on iPad.
    When I leave the site for an hour or so, I have to first write My username and mailadresse, then again my username and password to log in. This is a very tiresome prosess. Why don't you supply the opening page on rhp.com with an easy "remember me" feature, so that it becomes a little easier to log in?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 May '15 15:30
    Originally posted by oldfool
    I use Safari, because the "analyse" feature doesn't work on any other browser i've tried (Google chrome, Firefox), and I usually play on my iPad. Your iPhone app is not available on iPad.
    When I leave the site for an hour or so, I have to first write My username and mailadresse, then again my username and password to log in. This is a very tiresome prosess. ...[text shortened]... age on rhp.com with an easy "remember me" feature, so that it becomes a little easier to log in?
    This is not necessary, we remember you by default.

If you are using multiple devices though, you may be logging yourself out unintentionally.

Please check your site settings and make sure "Enable multi client login" is checked.
  4. Joined
    27 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 May '15 17:20
    This one is relatively minor, but still annoying: since the site update, the game view page always reverts to the "details" tab. It used to stay on the "notes" tab if you exited the page while viewing "notes." Any chance that aspect can be changed back, so that the page doesn't default back to "details" every time? Thanks.
  5. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 May '15 10:16
    Originally posted by Carl Corey
    This one is relatively minor, but still annoying: since the site update, the game view page always reverts to the "details" tab. It used to stay on the "notes" tab if you exited the page while viewing "notes." Any chance that aspect can be changed back, so that the page doesn't default back to "details" every time? Thanks.
    I use the notes page frequently and I am also finding this annoying.
  6. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 May '15 06:57

If you are using multiple devices though, you may be logging yourself out unintentionally.

Please check your site settings and make sure "Enable multi client login" is checked.
    I do not use multiple devices to access RHP, but the site still does not remember me.

In detail: i must login 2-3 times to make one move. If i want to make another move only five minutes later, again 2-3 logins are required. I easily login 100-200 times every day if i want to make a few moves in 15-20 games.
  7. Standard membernoodlepdx
    Kibitzing Regicides
    Portland, Oregon
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 13:03

The analysis board does not work for me, either. Chrome on latest iOS. When I tap Analyze it auto-scrolls to the normal "make a move" game board at the top of the page: "Play chess," it says.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree