1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 13:00
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Desperately I was on the need for something like this, and it is finally there!

Although I would have prefered it to be integrated on the My Games page. Will this functionality be tweaked (also) to the My Games page itself (so you can sort all games by urgent games), by any chance, in some future?
    I like the fact that it's on the top bar. This way, you can access it from anywhere on the site, you don't have to go to My Games to see it.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 15:32
    Desperately I was on the need for something like this, and it is finally there!

Although I would have prefered it to be integrated on the My Games page. Will this functionality be tweaked (also) to the My Games page itself (so you can sort all games by urgent games), by any chance, in some future?
    Click on Alert to sort the My Games page in the same order as the new feature.

D
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 18:33
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Click on Alert to sort the My Games page in the same order as the new feature.

D
    That's not really the same.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 16:53
    That's not really the same.
    How so?

D
  5. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 19:20
    you have to go to the my games page
  6. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 11:30
    Someone message me so I can see the 2nd feature...🙂
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 11:53
    Russ this is the best damn feature you've added since i got here! What a blessing!! 😀
  8. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 19:111 edit
    Let me start by saying that I think the new features are great!

I do have a few comments, though:

1. How are urgent games defined? I currently have 3 games where my timebank is depleting, but none of them are showing in the urgent games list??
    2. There's a glitch if you click the "info" link next to any game - the mini board is there, but the pieces are filling out only appr 60% of the board.
    Edit: The "info glitch" apparently only applies after you have clicked the urgent games link...
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 19:50
    1) Top 10 games closest to being timed out. (The least timeout days and timebank combined.)

2) Well spotted. There is a clash between the old and the new here. The info links are going to be migrated to the newer code shortly, so this glitch will go then anyway. (It is trivial to fix anyway.)

The Opera glitch mentioned in my first post is now fixed too, so support for this stuff should be across the board now. (Unless you are mad enough to use IE5 on a Mac still...)

-Russ
  10. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 20:13
    Originally posted by Russ
    1) Top 10 games closest to being timed out. (The least timeout days and timebank combined.)

-Russ
    Thanks for the clarification.
    I normally look for small yellow clocks on My Games page and
    move in those games first. That's why I was surprised not to
    find those games in the urgent games list.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 22:02
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Russ this is the best damn feature you've added since i got here! What a blessing!! 😀
    I'm pleased you like it.

There are a few more similar enhancements waiting to be released on Monday too.

-Russ
  12. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 14:47
    yeaaay!!!!
  13. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 15:14
    ow, yea Russ forgot to tell you, its kinda a bug i guess with the urgent game. if i created a game, and i am white, and i still dont have an opponent and click on the open invites that game show up. just saying that that happens. but still a great idea!!!
  14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 15:211 edit
    There are a few more similar enhancements waiting to be released on Monday too.
    Due to flooding at RHP HQ offices, I might not get the new stuff out the door today.

-Russ
  15. London
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 15:31
    Due to flooding at RHP HQ offices, I might not get the new stuff out the door today.

-Russ
    Is everything alright?! Where abouts is RHP based anyway? I seem to remember you telling us at the meet but I've forgotten.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree