Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    17 Jul '07 16:58
    Your top 10 games that require your attention are now available by clicking the icon next to the games waiting link.

Similarly, a quick preview of any unread message titles can be seen by clicking a similar icon next to your unread message link.

This should all work in most common browsers, with the exception of Opera. A fix will be uploaded for this in future.

-Russ
  2. 17 Jul '07 17:01
    Great function Russ!!!
  3. 17 Jul '07 17:05
    Excellent. I just saw the link and tried it out! This will be perfect for me as I'm off to China for 2 months, sadly I can't take the Grease Monkey scripts with me but this is exactly what I need. Thank you.
  4. 17 Jul '07 17:34
    Originally posted by Russ
    Your top 10 games that require your attention are now available by clicking the icon next to the games waiting link.

Similarly, a quick preview of any unread message titles can be seen by clicking a similar icon next to your unread message link.

This should all work in most common browsers, with the exception of Opera. A fix will be uploaded for this in future.

-Russ
    You obviously need unread messages for the second feature?
  5. Standard member cludi
    Blogger
    17 Jul '07 17:46
    Originally posted by rmacken
    You obviously need unread messages for the second feature?
    Just as you obviously need waiting games for the first future...!
  6. 17 Jul '07 17:52
    Originally posted by cludi
    Just as you obviously need waiting games for the first future...!
    good answer, I will have to wait for sunburnt, suzianne, SJ247 and chrissy to message me then!

7. 17 Jul '07 20:14
    very very good
  8. Standard member hAnimate
    mean & green
    17 Jul '07 20:25
    brilliant!
  9. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    17 Jul '07 22:14
    Desperately I was on the need for something like this, and it is finally there!

Although I would have prefered it to be integrated on the My Games page. Will this functionality be tweaked (also) to the My Games page itself (so you can sort all games by urgent games), by any chance, in some future?
  10. 18 Jul '07 01:14
    Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
    great idea, and a perfect example of how this site keeps getting better and better.
    Keep of the good work!

B.
  11. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    18 Jul '07 02:44
    AMAZING!!!! so good, you wont be able to top yourself soon
  12. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    18 Jul '07 03:26
    nice feature . . .very much appreciated Russ
  13. 18 Jul '07 05:22
    Sweet feature!!
  14. 18 Jul '07 12:39
    The only thing I want now is a printable page of miniboards for games in progress, but there's probably already an easy way to do that, I just don't know what it is.
  15. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    18 Jul '07 12:57
    As said before, this is absolutely brilliant!

Very much appreciated, Russ... keep up the good work!