1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 13:23
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Actually nobody cares about you. But you keep up the good work. Now let Robbie get back to celebrating and some of us want to enjoy it. Thank you good sir.

🙂
    Actually, a great many people on this site care about Rusty. I being one of them.

You on the other hand, except for a few cheating scumbags, are universally abhorred.

Honestly, do you live in a bubble or something. You are the second most hated piece of garbage (2nd to McGayo only) that has ever posted on this site.

Sad little man who believes that to win you must cheat. Makes sense why you're such a big UFC fan. The only way to become a champion in that sport is to take more roids than your opponent. Cheating is in your blood

Have a nice day scumbag !!!!!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 15:11
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Actually, a great many people on this site care about Rusty. I being one of them.

You on the other hand, except for a few cheating scumbags, are universally abhorred.

Honestly, do you live in a bubble or something. You are the second most hated piece of garbage (2nd to McGayo only) that has ever posted on this site.

Sad little man who believ ...[text shortened]... take more roids than your opponent. Cheating is in your blood

Have a nice day scumbag !!!!!!
    touching
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 15:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    touching
    Thanks

Need a hanky?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 16:01
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Thanks

Need a hanky?
    Ask Rusty who is the most hated on this site, he has several times claimed the accolade.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 17:45
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Actually nobody cares about you. But you keep up the good work. Now let Robbie get back to celebrating and some of us want to enjoy it. Thank you good sir.

🙂
    So Vespin's definition of "nobody" is three people' himself, Robbie, and McTayo the turnip. Or possibly a fourth, Blood on the Tracks, but who knows.

In any case, the rest of the forum hold Rusty in high regard and care a good deal about him.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 17:463 edits
    Ask Rusty who is the most hated on this site, he has several times claimed the accolade.
    Wobbie,
    radioactive69 is correct you are the 2nd most hated on here next to mctayto potatoe, in my opinion VESPIN has dropped to 3rd position. I was at one time the most hated or very close to the top. That has long since changed as I've changed. Perhaps you will learn your lessons the hard way like I have.

Thank you Startreader!!!

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 17:46
    Josh Groban I am unaware of and I apologise for this cultural deficiency. I will most assuredly check him out. You will become a Vegan! good health to you sir! As for the Easy Riders All American Victory Ale, it shall be removed from the primary fermentation vessel and decanted into another one and left to lager for some time to clarify and floccu ...[text shortened]... you a sample or two and science has not invented a cable capable of sending beer online.....yet!
    Good heavens, Robbie, even I have heard of Josh Groban!
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:031 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,
    radioactive69 is correct you are the 2nd most hated on here next to mctayto potatoe, in my opinion VESPIN has dropped to 3rd position. I was at one time the most hated or very close to the top. That has long since changed as I've changed. Perhaps you will learn your lessons the hard way like I have.

Thank you Startreader!!!

-VR
    what could have made my milk toast the most hated
    all you have ever been is a lap dog and ass kisser
    an annoying parrot
    who doesn't like dogs, parrots and ass kissers

and best of all
    the forum page flipper
    what a waste
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:15
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    what could have made my milk toast the most hated
    all you have ever been is a lap dog and ass kisser
    an annoying parrot
    who doesn't like dogs, parrots and ass kissers

and best of all
    the forum page flipper
    what a waste
    Maiden Gertrude,
    Have a talk with robbie, if he feels like telling you the TRUTH, he knows why. I'd sooner not waste my time explaining anything to you. NO ONE IS A BIGGER ASS KISSER THAN YOU!!!

Kindest Regards,
    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:242 edits
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Good heavens, Robbie, even I have heard of Josh Groban!
    I have lived a very sheltered life, kind of like a monk you might say.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:27
    Wobbie,

Thank you Startreader!!!

-VR
    Hatred is such a negative and destructive quality, I don't want any part of it.
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:28
    Maiden Gertrude,
    Have a talk with robbie, if he feels like telling you the TRUTH, he knows why. I'd sooner not waste my time explaining anything to you. NO ONE IS A BIGGER ASS KISSER THAN YOU!!!

Kindest Regards,
    -VR
    please don't shout at me
    you are annoying enough
    are you ready to flip the page milky?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:31
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    please don't shout at me
    you are annoying enough
    are you ready to flip the page milky?
    MAIDEN GERTRUDE,
    WHAT DID YOU SAY???

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:32
    Hatred is such a negative and destructive quality, I don't want any part of it.
    Wobbie,
    Something you may have to learn to live with. Two people have already expressed their feelings towards you, & counting.

-VR
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:34
    MAIDEN GERTRUDE,
    WHAT DID YOU SAY???

-VR
    FLIP THE PAGE

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree