1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:35
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,
    Something you may have to learn to live with. Two people have already expressed their feelings towards you, & counting.

-VR
    But thats their affair Crusty old bean not mine, if they continue to hate it will only lead to resentment. Let go of your hatred Crusty, its not good.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:54
    Crusty will be judged by the company he keeps thus as they are from the gutter .........
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 19:22
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Crusty will be judged by the company he keeps thus as they are from the gutter .........
    mctayto Potatoe,
    You must be seeing a reflection of yourself and your cohorts in the mirror...ROFLMAO... You are funny dude!!!

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 19:25
    Appears I am thought of more than some think not mentioning any names VESPIN or robbie.

Re-posted
    radioactive69 said:

Actually, a great many people on this site care about Rusty. I being one of them.

You on the other hand, except for a few cheating scumbags, are universally abhorred.

Honestly, do you live in a bubble or something. You are the second most hated piece of garbage (2nd to McGayo only) that has ever posted on this site.

Sad little man who believes that to win you must cheat. Makes sense why you're such a big UFC fan. The only way to become a champion in that sport is to take more roids than your opponent. Cheating is in your blood

Have a nice day scumbag !!!!!!
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 21:01
    Appears I am thought of more than some think not mentioning any names VESPIN or robbie.

Re-posted
    radioactive69 said:

Actually, a great many people on this site care about Rusty. I being one of them.

You on the other hand, except for a few cheating scumbags, are universally abhorred.

Honestly, do you live in a bubble or something. You are t ...[text shortened]... take more roids than your opponent. Cheating is in your blood

do you feel better now?
    it doesn't take much to prop you up
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 21:09

Re-posted
    radioactive69 said:

Honestly, do you live in a bubble or something. You are t ...[text shortened]... take more roids than your opponent. Cheating is in your blood

you are one of the most respected posters on RHP

don't let yourself be baited, by those who will try anything to deflect from the collusion.

these players lie cheat use non sub scum sock puppets ,i note the latest one has vanished after i proved he was a liar.

90 odd percent on here know whats going on only metallica or wycombe will be the REAL CHAMPIONS this year
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 22:071 edit
    Originally posted by roma45

don't let yourself be baited, by those who will try anything to deflect from the collusion.

these players lie cheat use non sub scum sock puppets ,i note the latest one has vanished after i proved he was a liar.

90 odd percent on here know whats going on only metallica or wycombe will be the REAL CHAMPIONS this year
    roma45,
    Thank you kindly for saying so. I also respect you, radioactive, startreader, and many others on here. Including my Clan mates, even if we don't always agree on things.

I never let VESPIN, robbie, mctayto, or Maiden Gertrude, get to me. It is fun pulling their chains sometimes though I must admit that is a weakness of mine. I do get some enjoyment from doing though. It is all meant in fun, and sometimes they take it very personal.

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 22:08

Re-posted
    radioactive69 said:

You are highly thought of, Rusty.

For most, that goes without saying. But Vespin, McTayto, and Robbie, (my preferred order of real villainy in that band of bottom-dwellers) can see things only from their twisted perspective, their vision obscured by the blinkers of their own vengeful self-esteem. Worse, in truth that applies to only two, because the third is in fact well aware of their nefarious nature but chooses to act the clown and egg the others on. Whether that makes him equally or more culpable is a moot point.

Cheats and liars find their own level in their filth and silt. Rusty and the rest of the decent forum members play a fair game and are untroubled by the crass pretence and stupidity of those few.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 22:331 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    You are highly thought of, Rusty.

For most, that goes without saying. But Vespin, McTayto, and Robbie, (my preferred order of real villainy in that band of bottom-dwellers) can see things only from their twisted perspective, their vision obscured by the blinkers of their own vengeful self-esteem. Worse, in truth that applies to only two, because the t ...[text shortened]... um members play a fair game and are untroubled by the crass pretence and stupidity of those few.
    Lol, its like the Famous Five with lashings of lemonade in your little gang hut!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 22:34

Kissy Kissy Crusty Rusty Roma loves yah!
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 22:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Kissy Kissy Crusty Rusty Roma loves yah!
    back to your homophobic ways i see

thing is you once was well respected on here until you ruined the clan system by collusion while sticking two fingers up at the owners

you are a disgrace a cheat and a fraud
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 22:53
    back to your homophobic ways i see

thing is you once was well respected on here until you ruined the clan system by collusion while sticking two fingers up at the owners

you are a disgrace a cheat and a fraud
    Whatever you say Spalding.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 07:59
    Whatever you say Spalding.
    Did anyone, anyone at all, understand why Robbie introduced a Lincolnshire town into this thread?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 10:00
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Did anyone, anyone at all, understand why Robbie introduced a Lincolnshire town into this thread?
    Clearly the reference was too subtle for the uninitiated. A great arteest like myself never explains his work!
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 12:52
    Clearly the reference was too subtle for the uninitiated. A great arteest like myself never explains his work!
    So either it was a late night typo that you won't own (we can all do it but most are brave enough to own it) or it was plucked out of your somewhat unclear (at that hour) mind and you hadn't any more idea what you were talking about than anyone else!

Spalding, for those who don't know, is a town in Lincolnshire famed for its spring bulbs, daffodils, tulips etc. Your cup of tea, Roma? 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree