1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 08:31
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    VESPERS you legend! you show up like a bright ray of sunshine amid the gloom! While not being given to violence it would be rather interesting to see radiopulp and romapasted bounced around the cage like the mamas boys they are. Plastered against the wall and hung up like a moose head, right up there beside Maghoober moose, Crusty Moose and Shirty ...[text shortened]... hang our jackets on them as we enter and leave Valhalla, Hall of fame for true Viking warriors!
    Thank you my friend. And I know you don't like violence in any form. But your right. It would be nice to do it, and for all to see. lol

They cant keep up with you and debating using words so they have to use name calling and accusing you of things that are not true

They are sad little people with sad lives my friend. I am glad you, THE CHAMP is here!!!!!

I have tried to bring them into the fold, but they are cowards. So we deal with the cowards unfortunately. Thrilled to have you back. 🙂
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 08:51
    Originally posted by @vespin

Men who ask to challenge each other do it where nobody will see, and it cant be broken up. That is both are men.
    Yes I believe you do it down the public toilets. Men of your persuasion challenge each other and then wrestle each other in the cubicles. That bare naked choke hold you perform on your opponents is certainly a favourite.

Do you turn up to these duels in your village people outfit? I'm guessing the leather clad bikie.

It's fun to stay at the Y M C A.........
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 08:54
    I have actually come to enjoy your remarks. See this one made me laugh. lol lol The others are so boring. My god. And the stats you put up Really? Come on, you can do better than this I have faith in you.

I'm stupid. Wow. How will I ever sleep tonight. My daddy can beat your daddy up.

See? Now we both posted like ten year old boys lol

Not bad but you still nee work. But thank you for playing along dummy.
    Man, you only dream of posting like a 10 year old. Your remarks are so juvenile that you appear to be 6 years old.

Don't worry, when I catch up to you and kick your sorry ass all over your neighbourhood I'll pretend your a grown up.

Have a nice day !!!!!!!
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 08:58
    Thank you my friend. And I know you don't like violence in any form. But your right. It would be nice to do it, and for all to see. lol

They cant keep up with you and debating using words so they have to use name calling and accusing you of things that are not true

They are sad little people with sad lives my friend. I am glad you, THE CHAMP is here! ...[text shortened]... but they are cowards. So we deal with the cowards unfortunately. Thrilled to have you back. 🙂
    Man you in love with carrobie. At lease the girls on the site will be safe from you.

In the Navy.........you can learn to be a .........
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:00
    I have actually come to enjoy your remarks. See this one made me laugh. lol lol The others are so boring. My god. And the stats you put up Really? Come on, you can do better than this I have faith in you.

I'm stupid. Wow. How will I ever sleep tonight. My daddy can beat your daddy up.

See? Now we both posted like ten year old boys lol

Not bad but you still nee work. But thank you for playing along dummy.
    Thank you for responding.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 18:22
    And here we go. First your a liar. So anything word that comes out of your mouth will not be believed. Have you copied and pasted where I said I can get away with more than one account and nobody would find out? You must have copies of all our emails and conversations in Facebook? Guess what? I do. I am fairly sure I can post them. They are not PM's from ...[text shortened]... about me. You hold the key. Use it.....

You cant. You know why?

LIAR!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY!
    Your cone collar a little tight ? 😀
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 19:07
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Your cone collar a little tight ? 😀
    I think he was just having a hissy fit.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 19:38
    Please call the doc and get him to administer some liquid kosh, stardweeb and the crazies have broken loose again.
  9. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 20:58
    Your a coward and scum. It's been proven. And MacT would kick your ass so badly there would be nothing left of you. You have no clue who that guy is. Offer to meet him not in a public place, where there are police, and family's. Offer to meet him alone in a area with nobody around to stop it. See, I have heard from many people you threaten, and this is your ...[text shortened]... hich you are one of the best.

I feel so sorry for your family. They deserve better than you.
    Tell the lying sand bagging cheat plus you the wee fanny coward
    Come to perth any time
    See you in the ghost town gym

Mctayto the sissy he would last about 30 seconds including the count.
    You on the other hand 11 seconds one punch little sad man. Can you get the time to come between operations?
    Lying crybaby hahaha
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 21:28
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Tell the lying sand bagging cheat plus you the wee fanny coward
    Come to perth any time
    See you in the ghost town gym

Mctayto the sissy he would last about 30 seconds including the count.
    You on the other hand 11 seconds one punch little sad man. Can you get the time to come between operations?
    Lying crybaby hahaha
    bravely spoken from the relative comfort of your pc
  11. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 21:43
    bravely spoken from the relative comfort of your pc
    The pussirs know where I am

Cluck cluck cluck

Interesting you never got involved when lemon chaney and goad said negative things about our country Scotland

But you are a two faced little turd so who cares I will fight for our dignify
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 22:03
    Originally posted by @roma45
    The pussirs know where I am

Cluck cluck cluck

Interesting you never got involved when lemon chaney and goad said negative things about our country Scotland

But you are a two faced little turd so who cares I will fight for our dignify
    so hateful and so negative, who needs that in their life?
  13. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 06:55
    so hateful and so negative, who needs that in their life?
    You are not a Scot
    We would never let our country be slandered by cowardly scum
    You are a total disgrace
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 02:561 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    You have my answer ...... see below ....
    On the other hand, if you, Vespin, and McTayto admit openly to your collusion and ask the clan community
    for forgiveness, then some may be inclined to consider your plea for early parole !! 😀

Originally posted by @russ[/i]
    [b]We are now in a position to ban players from clan play, which will make them inel ...[text shortened]... vs Pale Yellow Star Clan! Challenge Clan challenge 287909
    Game Game 11965095
    [/b][/b]
    Actually, they should ALL be banned, including robbie. Everyone involved in the collusion, including some who just jumped on the bandwagon in its final months, and this includes clan leaders who were gifted points by the colluder feeder clans, should be punished to some degree. But the ringleaders should all be banned.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 12:22
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Actually, they should ALL be banned, including robbie. Everyone involved in the collusion, including some who just jumped on the bandwagon in its final months, and this includes clan leaders who were gifted points by the colluder feeder clans, should be punished to some degree. But the ringleaders should all be banned.
    Yes. Absolutely.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree