1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 15:35
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Your a coward and scum. It's been proven. And MacT would kick your ass so badly there would be nothing left of you. You have no clue who that guy is. Offer to meet him not in a public place, where there are police, and family's. Offer to meet him alone in a area with nobody around to stop it. See, I have heard from many people you threaten, and this is your ...[text shortened]... hich you are one of the best.

I feel so sorry for your family. They deserve better than you.
    You are so full of crap it isn't funny.

You don't even know what tough is. A man that is truly tough, doesn't have to spend time telling everyone how tough he thinks he is. You talk entirely too much, and that speaks volumes about you.

I feel sorry for you, really. I am not sure why you feel so inadequate, but you are trying so hard to be the bully that it makes me believe you have been bullied all of your life.

Save us all from your "knowledge" of who anyone is, what anyone would do, or anything you perceive as fact because you are totally clueless and just giving lip service.

The first step toward being a man is knowing when to shut up and stop showing your ass to everyone.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 17:01
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    You are so full of crap it isn't funny.

You don't even know what tough is. A man that is truly tough, doesn't have to spend time telling everyone how tough he thinks he is. You talk entirely too much, and that speaks volumes about you.

I feel sorry for you, really. I am not sure why you feel so inadequate, but you are trying so hard to be the bul ...[text shortened]... first step toward being a man is knowing when to shut up and stop showing your ass to everyone.
    Perfect!

Good to see you back, by the way, and very sorry you were mixed up with the hurricane and deluge.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 18:06
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Perfect!

Good to see you back, by the way, and very sorry you were mixed up with the hurricane and deluge.
    Thanks, got very lucky to survive all of that mostly unscathed.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 01:44
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    I see little "v" the coward has been tossing tons of tournament games lately to sandbag his rating.

Russ......please......ban his cheating cowardly ass for eternity.
    Radio, I have not thrown any. If I feel like I am going to lose, as in I lose a rook, a queen, then I resign. There have been some tournaments that were not getting starting, and I jumped in making it the final person, to start the tournament. But the club has changed to a higher level of players. But if you notice, the tournaments I am in now, the ones where they are banded, and everyone is on the same level, I hang in there until the very end. Look at my games and see how many I am in and in the final rounds of?

I am not a good chess player. I am at best a 1200 level. With practice I have been told I can play at a 1400 to 1500 level. But I don't have that kind of time.

Everyone who knows me knows how good I am, and how bad I am.

Look at the good players I have lost against. Those are some of my best games but I still got killed. Telling people I have thrown games is telling lies and not a good way to win over the Admins.

I have offered draws or taken draws to be a good sport at times. But that is about it. Keeping a rating down for me would not help. I am not that good.

You however, your rating should be a lot higher.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 01:45
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    ....says the biggest liar and cheater at RHP.....that is rich.

Collude much for your points....C H E A T E R !!!
    He beat you Santa. That is all that matters. 🙂
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 01:52
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie is proven cheat, so is potatoe head, you were their cohorts so not better than they are. I would not put robbie and brilliant in the same sentence, it is not accurate!

I haven't had a drink since 1992, you are probably working on one as I type this.

Robbie has to try and verbally stand up for himself you or he can not do it any other way. I ...[text shortened]... here.

Go back to your corner where you are most useful.

Thanks,
    Have A Great Life,
    -VR
    lol now now crusty. See? Booze makes you nasty. Try AA again. See if that helps you.
    You mean your going to try to drink until 2022? Okay. But do you think you will still be around that long? In any case, happy drinking buddy.
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 01:53
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Man you in love with carrobie. At lease the girls on the site will be safe from you.

In the Navy.........you can learn to be a .........
    Do you still want the words to Dancing queen by Abba you asked for? You said you needed it for you new routine in your moms basement. I sent you the video. Let me know, I'd be happy to post it for you.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 02:00
    Do you still want the words to Dancing queen by Abba you asked for? You said you needed it for you new routine in your moms basement. I sent you the video. Let me know, I'd be happy to post it for you.
    Yes, I thought the one person on here that would have it would be you.............and guess what..........I was right.

The dancing queen Vespin himself had a copy. Now can you let me have some of your Village People collection.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 04:35
    Radio, I have not thrown any. If I feel like I am going to lose, as in I lose a rook, a queen, then I resign. There have been some tournaments that were not getting starting, and I jumped in making it the final person, to start the tournament. But the club has changed to a higher level of players. But if you notice, the tournaments I am in now, the ones wh ...[text shortened]... for me would not help. I am not that good.

You however, your rating should be a lot higher.
    Common.........you'd throw your mother under a bus if you thought it would stop Metallica.

That jealousness and envy is eating away your brain.

Congratulate Metallica on their brilliant championship win last year and move on. Stop living in the past and dreaming about what if.

Have a nice day !!!!
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 06:42
    lol now now crusty. See? Booze makes you nasty. Try AA again. See if that helps you.
    You mean your going to try to drink until 2022? Okay. But do you think you will still be around that long? In any case, happy drinking buddy.
    That is a disgracefully malicious post to somebody who has said many times that he hasn't had a drink since 1992.

It takes huge effort and willpower for an alcoholic to abstain and tauntingly accusing them that it's not true is just plain vile. Unpleasant.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt if you have that capacity.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 12:551 edit
    Originally posted by @startreader
    That is a disgracefully malicious post to somebody who has said many times that he hasn't had a drink since 1992.

It takes huge effort and willpower for an alcoholic to abstain and tauntingly accusing them that it's not true is just plain vile. Unpleasant.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt if you have that capacity.
    startreader,

Out in the real world he would have a slander lawsuit against him. Lucky for him he doesn't know my real name or I his or he would have one issued to him.

All the poor guy has is words even if they are not the TRUTH. In the real world I am sure he is not as brave or mouthy as he is on this site.

I don't know if you've got any of his P.M.'S, but to me and others who have received P.M.'S from him, he appears to go on rants and talks in a incoherent manner most of the time.

There are a few of us that have come out and admitted to having a drinking problem in the past, which was done to show others that alcohol issues can be beaten. I will of course not mention others who have spoken out about their battles as that is just not right.

You are correct little v is very disgracefull & malicious, as he has been told many times that I have beat my demons, perhaps the poor fellow has demons of his own to battle.

I do thank you for your kind words, much appreciated!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree