1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 15:55
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    pervert
    come on robbie...I mean Maiden Gertrude....stop with the name calling. You make accusations of others calling names and you call more names than all of them put together!
    Hypocrite!....ROFLMAO....

-VR
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 18:47
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    come on robbie...I mean Maiden Gertrude....stop with the name calling. You make accusations of others calling names and you call more names than all of them put together!
    Hypocrite!....ROFLMAO....

-VR
    I have never called for the banning of name calling
    where would this forum be without it?
    I have called you at least a dozen well deserved names
    drunkass
    pervert
    idiot
    scum
    etc
    and some that were censored even though appropriate
    you are
    just one big sponge
    oh and a con atrist
    you have fooled a lot of people haven't you?
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 18:52
    drunkass
    pervert
    idiot
    scum
    etc
    you are
    just one big sponge
    oh and a con atrist
    Take a deep breath ......... and let it go ......
    You are having a hissy fit.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 19:22
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Take a deep breath ......... and let it go ......
    You are having a hissy fit.
    LOL.... I hope I had nothing to do with that hissy fit of hers/his. Ok, so maybe a little bit. 😉

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 21:15
    drunkass
    pervert
    idiot
    scum
    etc
    you are
    just one big sponge
    oh and a con atrist
    I've got to put a word in for Lemon here. It's true. Name-calling has become a feature of the Clan forum and Lemon gives and takes as well as anyone.

Mind you, with two threads now apparently directed by Chaney and Ghost this whole place seems to be looking less and less like a Clans forum.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 21:59
    Or I could return, Start Reader, and complete a trinity of NSS.

Without Robbie, McThingy et al, is there any point to the Clan Forum?

Don't you all notice a certain, ERM, repetition going on?
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 12:05
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Signed. . . . . Robbie Carrobie
    Signed Vespin "aka cage fighter" and cant stand cowards.

MacT can come back anytime he wants, what we need is his "rights" reinstated.

The cowards and the ones who don't keep their word and have no honor don't care about fair play, or rules, they just have a pack mentality with no character and not one alpha male in the bunch.

MacT is really enjoying his life because he has one. If he was to come back, we want him back with his rights in tact. How on earth he could picked out from all these ridiculous people and their foul mouths, homophobic remarks, slander on people and their religion, and all they do is live to fight in a chess forum. That is their life.

They have done so much worse in every category. Siting that MacT resigns in games? Shorty has repeatedly stated why his clan members do that. I think it is a shame and disgraceful he had to be the scapegoat.

Great Thread Robbie!!!!!!! I don't get to come in here to often, but I am glad I checked this morning. Never lay down for anyone, especially ones who get scared looking in the mirror.

BRING BACK MacT!!!!!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 13:11
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Signed Vespin "aka cage fighter" and cant stand cowards.

MacT can come back anytime he wants, what we need is his "rights" reinstated.

The cowards and the ones who don't keep their word and have no honor don't care about fair play, or rules, they just have a pack mentality with no character and not one alpha male in the bunch.

MacT is really enjoy ...[text shortened]... down for anyone, especially ones who get scared looking in the mirror.

BRING BACK MacT!!!!!
    VESPERS you legend! you show up like a bright ray of sunshine amid the gloom! While not being given to violence it would be rather interesting to see radiopulp and romapasted bounced around the cage like the mamas boys they are. Plastered against the wall and hung up like a moose head, right up there beside Maghoober moose, Crusty Moose and Shirtycircuit moose. We could hang our jackets on them as we enter and leave Valhalla, Hall of fame for true Viking warriors!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 13:29
    Little v & robbie,

Just to save time and put it in one post. I don't think either one of you could fight your way out of a wet paper bag if someone were to start the hole for you. Windbags the pair of you!

-VR
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 13:35
    what was his punishment?
    What the moron below mghrn55 or what ever it is, has it wrong as usual. MacT would resign from games when he had to, or if the clan match was lost or won, and sometimes after a few moves. There were no rules against any of this. I have a ton of games I cant finish. MacT could have played under the new rules. But the Metallica flunkies all jumped in and put pressure on the owner to punish him. Not one other person was punished.

Amazing that only MacT was punished and not one other person was called into question. Is MacT that all powerful that they needed to punish just him? Kind of a compliment really.

Imagine MacT, everyone was so afraid of him, they focused only on him. The list of games are of MacT resigning games or not finishing them. So what. With the new rules, he could have played in clan matches and he would have followed the rules.

But they had to ban him from clan play. Which made the pack with no male leader very happy.

But I can assure you MacT is loving life and the extra time he has with family, friends, travel, and sports. He is enjoying himself. He worked hard to have the wonderful life he now has. Not one of the group that is always spewing venom at anyone who disagrees with them, or god forbid has an independent thought, not one of them has a life. Proven by the fact they never leave the forum. And after months of Mac being gone, these fools are still talking about him. Very sad actually. After the guy has moved on you would think people would something else to talk about. But when ever makes them happy. I just find real life more entertaining.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 13:43
    Originally posted by @vespin
    What the moron below mghrn55 or what ever it is, has it wrong as usual. MacT would resign from games when he had to, or if the clan match was lost or won, and sometimes after a few moves. There were no rules against any of this. I have a ton of games I cant finish. MacT could have played under the new rules. But the Metallica flunkies all jumped in and put ...[text shortened]... ing else to talk about. But when ever makes them happy. I just find real life more entertaining.
    little v. you, robbie, and potatoe head should all have been banned from the site!

Russ was very lenient in his punishment.

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 14:27
    little v. you, robbie, and potatoe head should all have been banned from the site!

Russ was very lenient in his punishment.

-VR
    Moosehead!
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 14:31
    Moosehead!
    robbie,

STOP SULKING!!!

-VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 14:432 edits
    robbie,

STOP SULKING!!!

-VR
    robbie,

STOP SKULKING about with your friend VESPERS like the legends you are!

fixd.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 15:16
    robbie,

STOP SKULKING about with your friend VESPERS like the legends you are!

fixd.
    little v is not a legend, you are not a legend....Give it a rest.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree