1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 15:19
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    VESPERS you legend! you show up like a bright ray of sunshine amid the gloom! While not being given to violence it would be rather interesting to see radiopulp and romapasted bounced around the cage like the mamas boys they are. Plastered against the wall and hung up like a moose head, right up there beside Maghoober moose, Crusty Moose and Shirty ...[text shortened]... hang our jackets on them as we enter and leave Valhalla, Hall of fame for true Viking warriors!
    I think I'll just sit back and let you and Vespin continue with your Beavis and Butthead routine. 😀
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 15:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 15:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    try harder.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 17:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 17:41
    try harder.
    Trying harder doesn't work for Vespin.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 18:58
    try harder.
    OK .... I'll try harder once more ......

My my Vespin, what a lovely cone collar you are wearing !!

Better ?? 😀
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '17 23:321 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    OK .... I'll try harder once more ......

My my Vespin, what a lovely cone collar you are wearing !!

Better ?? 😀
    Very poor effort, I refuse to believe its the best you can do.
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 07:39
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Little v & robbie,

Just to save time and put it in one post. I don't think either one of you could fight your way out of a wet paper bag if someone were to start the hole for you. Windbags the pair of you!

-VR
    You could not debate Robbie nor any of you for that matter, but especially you. His vocabulary alone would make you look stupid in front of a group of people who was judging a debate between you to. Obviously he is educated and brilliant. You on the other hand talk like you just finished up your third bottle of Jack!!!!

You actually enjoy this because you have no other life. Just like all the others little girls.

Robbie hates violence of any kind, he believes in talking things out, sharing of idea's, and a healthy debate even if people disagree with him. He is not nasty, nor does he attack anyone personally unless he is attacked so much he is left with no option but to verbally stick up for himself.

I let the trash in here talk about me for two straight years before I came in to put you morons to the test, and everyone of you failed. Not one stepped up. Not one took me up on my offer.

See, after words don't work, and someone like you breaks trust with someone and shares what was said in a PM, the next step is a person to person chat. I find that is a great way to settle things. Two people meet up, chat, and figure out a common ground or maybe a second option in there.

Problem is, not one of you are men. Your families should be ashamed of all of you.

At least Robbie sticks with words, and even after all you guys have said about him, he still has not hate for any of you. In fact, I would bet he probably likes most of you if not all of you but does not talk about it. He is a much better man than any of you. So is MacT and so is Lemondrop.

I'm not better than them. I don't claim to be better than any of you.

But I am not a coward or a alcoholic like you or what ever else the rest of you suffer from.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 07:45
    little v. you, robbie, and potatoe head should all have been banned from the site!

Russ was very lenient in his punishment.

-VR
    No you, Metallica, flunkies, Roma, Radio, Star Reader, and certainly you old man should be banned from this site.

It still has not dawned on any of you that this is a chess forum. lol lol Not "Fighters forum" because if it was, you and the rest of your flunkies would have been run out in a few posts.

MacT did nothing wrong, and neither did the real WINNER OF THE CLAN CHAMPIONSHIPS THE EASY RIDERS 2016

You guys are vile human beings and are hated by most people, and more and more are finally starting to see what you guys are really about. And it is great to get PM's and emails about all of you. At some point, some or all of you will not be on this site any more. However your liver might not allow you to see the beauty in that day.
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 07:50
    Moosehead!
    There you go Robbie!!!!! I would say blast him, but unfortunately you have to much class for that.

Everyone knows your a good man, with character and honor, and you believe in a good debate using words and do not believe in violence. Lucky for them.

You still believe there might be some good in all people, even these morons. Your the better man, and obviously raised correctly.

Great to see your back Robbie. They really are scum and not worth a second of your time. Laugh and enjoy their ignorance.

I prefer a different approach. 🙂
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 07:54
    robbie,

STOP SKULKING about with your friend VESPERS like the legends you are!

fixd.
    ROBBIE YOU ARE A LEGEND WHICH IS WHY EVEN AFTER YOU LEFT, THEY HAD TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOU. THEY ADORE YOU AND WORSHIP YOU AND WAITED FOR THEIR LEADER AND LEGEND TO RETURN.

WE ARE ALL THRILLED YOU HAVE GRACED US WITH YOUR PRESENCE AGAIN OUR KING!!!!!
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 07:56
    little v is not a legend, you are not a legend....Give it a rest.

-VR
    UM YES HE IS A LEGEND. WHICH IS WHY YOU AND THE OTHER HAVE TALKED ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BUT ROBBIE AND MACT.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, NOBODY WOULD MENTION ONCE IF YOU LEFT. NOW GO BACK TO YOUR BOTTLE.
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 07:57
    Please don't do that. I need your posts to help with my insomnia.
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 08:13
    Originally posted by @vespin
    UM YES HE IS A LEGEND. WHICH IS WHY YOU AND THE OTHER HAVE TALKED ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BUT ROBBIE AND MACT.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, NOBODY WOULD MENTION ONCE IF YOU LEFT. NOW GO BACK TO YOUR BOTTLE.
    Sorry, can you speak up a bit coward. I can't hear you.
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 10:10
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Me and you are supposed to be allies against these snobs. These sub snobs, like romabozo.
    Hi Chaney..... I don't know you but I see you have met all the scum. Not including Ghost who I respect, Robbie who I respect, Lemondrop and MacT who you have not met in here yet.

I am hoping you and Ghost are having fun. Because you guys are the perfect litmus test like so many others who have come in here and don't come back due to radio, roma, shorty/santa, crusty, and the rest of the gang.

You guys stayed and told them what they are. Both you and Ghost were able to see them for what they were in on reading of the forum. I think that says it all about them as people and their real lives at home.

I respect both of you for letting them know what they really are, nothing but cowards with a pack mentality with no Alpha male in the bunch

Ghost makes me laugh as he bounces them around like a basketball, and I see you do the same thing. You and Ghost appear to be on the same side. I hope you guys come to an understanding. I have told Ghost this to, even if he and now you hated my guts, You both still have my respect for making me laugh with the way you guys put the scum in their place.

It takes brilliance to do it the way you guys use words. Robbie is king at it. A fist is far stronger than individual fingers.

I for one, am thrilled you and Ghost are here. 🙂 Eventually these morons will be gone off this site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree