1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 10:18
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Hi Chaney..... I don't know you but I see you have met all the scum. Not including Ghost who I respect, Robbie who I respect, Lemondrop and MacT who you have not met in here yet.

I am hoping you and Ghost are having fun. Because you guys are the perfect litmus test like so many others who have come in here and don't come back due to radio, roma, shorty/ ...[text shortened]... one, am thrilled you and Ghost are here. 🙂 Eventually these morons will be gone off this site.
    Oh good grief.

Little v even believes him!
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 10:26
    A fist is far stronger than individual fingers.
    Maybe if you're into kinky stuff like that.

Maybe you should keep your and robbies private business private coward

Have a nice day !!!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 12:58
    You could not debate Robbie nor any of you for that matter, but especially you. His vocabulary alone would make you look stupid in front of a group of people who was judging a debate between you to. Obviously he is educated and brilliant. You on the other hand talk like you just finished up your third bottle of Jack!!!!

You actually enjoy this because y ...[text shortened]...

But I am not a coward or a alcoholic like you or what ever else the rest of you suffer from.
    robbie is proven cheat, so is potatoe head, you were their cohorts so not better than they are. I would not put robbie and brilliant in the same sentence, it is not accurate!

I haven't had a drink since 1992, you are probably working on one as I type this.

Robbie has to try and verbally stand up for himself you or he can not do it any other way. I am sure you would wet yourself in a face to face confrontation with most of the people you belittle on here.

Go back to your corner where you are most useful.

Thanks,
    Have A Great Life,
    -VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 13:021 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie is proven cheat, so is potatoe head, you were their cohorts so not better than they are. I would not put robbie and brilliant in the same sentence, it is not accurate!

I haven't had a drink since 1992, you are probably working on one as I type this.

Robbie has to try and verbally stand up for himself you or he can not do it any other way. I ...[text shortened]... here.

Go back to your corner where you are most useful.

Thanks,
    Have A Great Life,
    -VR
    The only thing you have evah managed to prove is what a basket case you are.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 13:041 edit
    No you, Metallica, flunkies, Roma, Radio, Star Reader, and certainly you old man should be banned from this site.

It still has not dawned on any of you that this is a chess forum. lol lol Not "Fighters forum" because if it was, you and the rest of your flunkies would have been run out in a few posts.

MacT did nothing wrong, and neither did the real ...[text shortened]... be on this site any more. However your liver might not allow you to see the beauty in that day.
    little v.

You are one big Joke, on your death bed one minute, internet tough guy the next. Make up your mind you can't be both!!! 😛

Potatoe Head and robbie cheated that is why they had the 2016 championship taken from them...well mainly it was robbie, but Potatoe head was big factor in that situation.

Stop whining already, it is done and over with!

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 13:061 edit
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    The only thing you have evah managed to prove is what a basket case you are.
    robbie,

Is that so,,,rather be considered a basket case, than a liar, & cheat like you have been proven to be as shown by having the 2016 championship taken from you!!! You really don't want to go there again old friend. Are you not getting tired of being the site rag doll & clown?

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 13:15
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Oh good grief.

Little v even believes him!
    ROFLMAO...Little v. is playing with a lot of cards missing from the deck!!!

It is, what it is, he can't help himself! 😉

-VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 14:09
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

Is that so,,,rather be considered a basket case, than a liar, & cheat like you have been proven to be as shown by having the 2016 championship taken from you!!! You really don't want to go there again old friend. Are you not getting tired of being the site rag doll & clown?

-VR
    Thank you St Crusty, patron Saint of spangles.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 14:521 edit
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Thank you St Crusty, patron Saint of spangles.
    You are welcome robbie "King of Collusion"!!

-VR
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 05:40
    And here we go. First your a liar. So anything word that comes out of your mouth will not be believed. Have you copied and pasted where I said I can get away with more than one account and nobody would find out? You must have copies of all our emails and conversations in Facebook? Guess what? I do. I am fairly sure I can post them. They are not PM's from this site.

They are coversations where you beg me to listen to you and throw my friend out of my clan based on nothing.

As for my opinion of Chaney? Why is it that all of you idiots all share the same mind like the Borg in Star Trek? If anyone has a different opinion other than the one you and all of the others like you, you guys go on the attack. I wonder why other cant have a different or independent thought of their own??????

Every word we ever exchanged in email or Facebook I have right here. I have your email. Would you like me to send you what you said? PM me and I will gladly show you first in an email, before showing everyone what you said.

I am waiting for you to post what you claim I said, which is slander. If I said it, show everyone. This is a perfect chance to get me thrown off this site, and to show everyone in this forum how right everyone has been about me. You hold the key. Use it.....

You cant. You know why?

LIAR!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY!
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 05:44
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Sorry, can you speak up a bit coward. I can't hear you.
    Speak up? It's just a matter of you being able to read. Can you read? Can you write?

The biggest Coward on this site, including woman, is you. I would put money on any girl, or woman to scare you back into your moms basement with just a few words. We have established you are also a liar and a coward.

Your just sad and pathetic now. Remember when you said You messaged me and told me off? Remember how I posted a picture of how you blocked me? You cant message someone you have blocked. Nice try. You ran and hid for weeks.

You are not even on my radar anymore. It would not be fair. I have other fish I will deal with. Now go congratulate Robbie, and back to your moms basement to practice your ballet.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 07:27
    And here we go. First your a liar. So anything word that comes out of your mouth will not be believed. Have you copied and pasted where I said I can get away with more than one account and nobody would find out? You must have copies of all our emails and conversations in Facebook? Guess what? I do. I am fairly sure I can post them. They are not PM's from ...[text shortened]... about me. You hold the key. Use it.....

You cant. You know why?

LIAR!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY!
    Deranged.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 07:27
    Speak up? It's just a matter of you being able to read. Can you read? Can you write?

The biggest Coward on this site, including woman, is you. I would put money on any girl, or woman to scare you back into your moms basement with just a few words. We have established you are also a liar and a coward.

Your just sad and pathetic now. Remember when you ...[text shortened]... deal with. Now go congratulate Robbie, and back to your moms basement to practice your ballet.
    Still deranged.
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 08:081 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Your a coward and scum. It's been proven. And MacT would kick your ass so badly there would be nothing left of you. You have no clue who that guy is. Offer to meet him not in a public place, where there are police, and family's. Offer to meet him alone in a area with nobody around to stop it. See, I have heard from many people you threaten, and this is your way. Always a public place or at a football/soccer game. Can you be any more obvious?

Men who ask to challenge each other do it where nobody will see, and it cant be broken up. That is both are men.

In your case, it is a coward, and a little child being a keyboard warrior. Which you are one of the best.

I feel so sorry for your family. They deserve better than you.
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 08:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I have actually come to enjoy your remarks. See this one made me laugh. lol lol The others are so boring. My god. And the stats you put up Really? Come on, you can do better than this I have faith in you.

I'm stupid. Wow. How will I ever sleep tonight. My daddy can beat your daddy up.

See? Now we both posted like ten year old boys lol

Not bad but you still nee work. But thank you for playing along dummy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree