Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 14:042 edits
    @lemondrop said
    the number of pending challenges portrays an active vibrant clan
    one with few challenges marks a stale dormant clan with a lazy leader
    Rusty is spot on
    Pending means that a challenge hasn't been acted on, it's just sitting there doing nothing. An active leader gets those out of there as soon as possible; either started or denied. That's why we only have one. A clan having 20 pending means there's 20 challenges sitting there collecting dust.

More 'pending' challenges means more 'nothing' is getting done. Hardly something to brag about. Fewer 'pending' challenges means the clan leader is actually doing something about them, not collecting them like stamps in an album.

You have your concepts backwards.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 14:071 edit
    @Very-Rusty

You do know what 'pending' means, don't you?

It means 'waiting'. Waiting for the clan leader to get off their ass and do something about it.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 14:32
    @suzianne said
    @Very-Rusty

You do know what 'pending' means, don't you?

It means 'waiting'. Waiting for the clan leader to get off their ass and do something about it.
    And you only have one and 10 in progress...We have 10 in progress and 22 pending. are you one of the leaders we are waiting for to get off his/her ass?

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 14:332 edits
    @suzianne said
    Pending means that a challenge hasn't been acted on, it's just sitting there doing nothing. An active leader gets those out of there as soon as possible; either started or denied. That's why we only have one. A clan having 20 pending means there's 20 challenges sitting there collecting dust.

More 'pending' challenges means more 'nothing' is getting done. Hardly someth ...[text shortened]... ething about them, not collecting them like stamps in an album.

I think Gerty has been a Clan leader a lot longer than you and knows better how things work than you do! He might not be doing it fairly at the moment, but I would say he knows how things work much better than you do Suzie Q!!!!

No need to lecture him or me, as I've done what you are doing on another site for years, only much better than you are!!! Sometimes you just step into it with your eyes wide open!!! 😉

-VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 15:48
    @suzianne said

More 'pending' challenges means more 'nothing' is getting done. Hardly someth ...[text shortened]... ething about them, not collecting them like stamps in an album.

not true
    just look at the top clans
    they all have lots of pending challenges
    an active leader has both, challenges ongoing and challenges pending
    you have it backwards
  6. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 16:06
    @very-rusty said
    And you only have one and 10 in progress...We have 10 in progress and 22 pending. are you one of the leaders we are waiting for to get off his/her ass?

-VR
    If both clans have the same number in progress, then she must be more efficient. Pending challenges don't count until the games start.

If the number in progress is equal, then both clan leaders seem to have accomplished the same level enacted challenges in the recent past. I think you have refuted yourself.

There is also the separate issue of who actually initiated the pending challenges. Are those 22 the result of your clan leader, or did some or all of them come from other clans, and your leader hasn't gotten to them yet?

It would NOT mean that your clan leader is lazy in my mind. I am sure he or she has a life outside of RHP, and we all do this for fun.

Quite frankly I think all clan leaders are not lazy, as they are taking on more responsibility than the rest of us, for zero compensation other than feeling good for volunteering. Thinking negatively about others gains nothing, and tends to poison the soul.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 16:48
    @paul-leggett said
    If both clans have the same number in progress, then she must be more efficient. Pending challenges don't count until the games start.

If the number in progress is equal, then both clan leaders seem to have accomplished the same level enacted challenges in the recent past. I think you have refuted yourself.

There is also the separate issue of who actually init ...[text shortened]... ood for volunteering. Thinking negatively about others gains nothing, and tends to poison the soul.
    in her own words she described herself a being a lazy clan leader
    but then again she describes herself as petite, eye candy, martial arts expert and holder of a CC permit, a little bit of a poisoned soul I would say
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 18:51
    @paul-leggett said

There is also the separate issue of who actually init ...[text shortened]... ood for volunteering. Thinking negatively about others gains nothing, and tends to poison the soul.
    Paul if you haven't done the job you don't know quite how it works. Of course there is a lot of work put into it. I can assure you that no one would be waiting for anything pending because of our Clan Leader.

You do have a good point that the Clan Leaders take on more responsibility than the rest of us, but like the game itself some Clan Leaders are much better than others. Just that simple!

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 18:53
    @lemondrop said
    but then again she describes herself as petite, eye candy, martial arts expert and holder of a CC permit, a little bit of a poisoned soul I would say
    I believe Paul missed that!

-VR
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 10:42
    @very-rusty said
    I think Gerty has been a Clan leader a lot longer than you and knows better how things work than you do! He might not be doing it fairly at the moment, but I would say he knows how things work much better than you do Suzie Q!!!!

No need to lecture him or me, as I've done what you are doing on another site for years, only much better than you are!!! Sometimes you just step into it with your eyes wide open!!! 😉

-VR
    Christ, you're an idiot.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 11:06
    @lemondrop said
    "in her own words she described herself a being a lazy clan leader"

You said that in your own words. Nice try to deflect your lie.

"but then again she describes herself as petite, eye candy, martial arts expert and holder of a CC permit"

All true. And what, exactly, do we know about you, other than you have always tried, and are continuing, to cheat the system?

One lies, and one doesn't.

If it were my site, I'd kick both you and your filthy assassin to the curb and not have either of you back, no matter how much you tried to pay to worm back in. After all, that only helped Robbie a few times until the admins finally got tired of it. You three (with help from a fourth) have actively colluded to try to destroy the clan system here for years. We all know it, and you know it. Why admin lets you stay is anyone's guess. Robbie was first out, just because he had a big mouth, but he won't be the last.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 11:402 edits
    @suzianne said
    Christ, you're an idiot.
    No need calling Christ names, he did nothing to you did he?

( Keep in mind Suzie Q, name calling always makes you look bad ) You are a Clan Leader and should always take the high ground not stoop to name calling. All that tells people is you are stuck for something to say.

Besides name calling is against the TOS, or do you think you are above the RULES?

-VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 11:422 edits
    @suzianne said
    "in her own words she described herself a being a lazy clan leader"

You said that in your own words. Nice try to deflect your lie.

"but then again she describes herself as petite, eye candy, martial arts expert and holder of a CC permit"

All true. And what, exactly, do we know about you, other than you have always tried, and are continuing, to cheat ...[text shortened]... is anyone's guess. Robbie was first out, just because he had a big mouth, but he won't be the last.
    Don't turn on Lemondrops short comings to try and cover up your own Suzie Q.
    ( Robbie is out of the picture and should not even be involved in any conversation)

He Lemondrop knows how to be Clan Leader better than you do. Just too bad he is doing what he is doing right now which is not right!!!

Put some more effort into making up challenges for you Clan and you may get a little more respect.

-VR
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 13:43
    @very-rusty said
    Don't turn on Lemondrops short comings to try and cover up your own Suzie Q.
    ( Robbie is out of the picture and should not even be involved in any conversation)

He Lemondrop knows how to be Clan Leader better than you do. Just too bad he is doing what he is doing right now which is not right!!!

Put some more effort into making up challenges for you Clan and you may get a little more respect.

-VR
    I think Lemondrop is the worst clan leader to soil this site. Not only has he started multiple clans under his other aliases but his once proud clan all jumped ship after he bent over for carrobie and threw his own clan's games.

He is a liar and a cheat and in my books that is not the formula for a good clan leader. In Australia we ban scum like that not praise them.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 15:40
    @radioactive69 said
    I think Lemondrop is the worst clan leader to soil this site. Not only has he started multiple clans under his other aliases but his once proud clan all jumped ship after he bent over for carrobie and threw his own clan's games.

He is a liar and a cheat and in my books that is not the formula for a good clan leader. In Australia we ban scum like that not praise them.
    Well said him and the other bawsac should be booted.
    Funniest thing was robbie despised both of the dull cheats.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree