1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 May '19 11:19
    @very-rusty said
    Andy, it is more of my business than yours as you are not even in a clan!

Oh yes, you have to be a Paying Subscriber Member to be in one! So how does clan business affect you Andy?

-VR
    In fairness sir, you are only in a clan yourself in a mascot capacity.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 May '19 12:181 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    In fairness sir, you are only in a clan yourself in a mascot capacity.
    goad, that is exactly what you do goad people. You would be called a mascot before me. Wait till you catch up to me in skulls collected before you even attempt to call me a mascot. My old Clan Leader has told you my value to our Clan, but apparently you didn't listen to him, as you are "all knowing".

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 May '19 12:211 edit
    @paul-leggett said
    Suzianne's skill set matches up very well as Clan Leader, and I am perfectly happy to sit in my assigned seat wherever she points.

I suppose there are many different perspectives and expectations surrounding the whole Clan experience, and I tend to share those with my clanmates. We enjoy our commonalities and appreciate our differences- and we all like chess!
    Yes, you would be happy as you are not into playing a lot of games at one time.

Perfect situation for you, also you don't have to bother with all the work part of it, a clan leader would have to do, if they wanted to finish well. Obviously according to you, goad, and Suzie doesn't matter where you finish.

I would like to hear some other voices on this that haven't said anything. Perhaps they are fearful to say they want more games, I don't know!

Your in the right clan if you don't want to play many games!!!

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 May '19 18:18
    @very-rusty said
    goad, that is exactly what you do goad people. You would be called a mascot before me. Wait till you catch up to me in skulls collected before you even attempt to call me a mascot. My old Clan Leader has told you my value to our Clan, but apparently you didn't listen to him, as you are "all knowing".

-VR
    Rusty, that is exactly what you are, rusty...

A liability to anything metallic.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 May '19 18:451 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Rusty, that is exactly what you are, rusty...
    Goad you told me yourself you could play more clan games than you had!

Goad, that is exactly what you do!!! 😛

Are you changing your mind on that now?

You can't have it both ways you know!

-VR
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '19 22:28
    @roma45 said
    7 thumbs down for a congratulations thread.
    Tough crowd.
    Lol.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '19 22:29
    @suzianne said
    Not only can he shove his "congratulations" where the sun doesn't shine, but he and his over-rated opinion can kiss my ass.
    Tough recipient!
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '19 11:21
    @divegeester

Well now if I was sure that Suzie Q was female I may take her up on her/his request!!! 😉

-VR
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 May '19 12:56
    @very-rusty said
    @divegeester

Well now if I was sure that Suzie Q was female I may take her up on her/his request!!! 😉

-VR
    What an upstanding member of Metallica you are!

Questioning the gender of leaders of other clans, maligning other clans for not playing as many challenges as you think they should, outright lying about other clans' ratings spreads...

Your clan leader(s) sure must be proud of you! Not making them look bad at all!

Just what have you done for your clan lately, Rusty? Huh?

If I were you, I'd get busy trying to justify your continued existence in what is widely considered the most respected clan of all time here at RHP. Are YOU respectable? Do YOU measure up?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '19 15:024 edits
    @suzianne said
    What an upstanding member of Metallica you are!

Questioning the gender of leaders of other clans, maligning other clans for not playing as many challenges as you think they should, outright lying about other clans' ratings spreads...

Your clan leader(s) sure must be proud of you! Not making them look bad at all!

Just what have you done for your clan lately, Rusty? ...[text shortened]... onsidered the most respected clan of all time here at RHP. Are YOU respectable? Do YOU measure up?
    Suzie Q,

Actually the only Clan Leaders gender I've questioned is yours. Why? Because you talk more like a man than any woman on here does!!!

I've won more clan games than you or anyone else in your clan. You may add them up and find that I've won more games for my clan that your whole Clan has, that is what I've done!!!

Because I disagree with you goad, doesn't make me not respectable. Does it make you and goad respectable because you disagree with me? Of course not that is just being petty Suzie Q. You are both just as guilty as me when it comes to showing no respect!!! Maybe even more so for all the name calling you both do.

As a Clan Leader you shouldn't be involved in any name calling what so ever!!!

-VR
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 May '19 16:50
    @very-rusty said
    Suzie Q,

Actually the only Clan Leaders gender I've questioned is yours. Why? Because you talk more like a man than any woman on here does!!!

I've won more clan games than you or anyone else in your clan. You may add them up and find that I've won more games for my clan that your whole Clan has, that is what I've done!!!

Because I disagree with you goad, doesn't m ...[text shortened]... ou both do.

-VR
    Hang on,....you sound like a girl.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    03 May '19 16:57
    You're correct, Pinhead, name-calling is off limits.

It's better to harass others about their demeanor as male or female.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 May '19 18:01
    @handyandy said

He does seem strangely obsessed with people's age or gender.

Creepy.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '19 19:24
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Hang on,....you sound like a girl.
    goad....that is ok, I would rather sound like a girl than be like you and look like a girl. 😛 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '19 19:26
    @handyandy said

Andy,

You remind me of what it was like in the old days when you would team up with certain people on the site like a little puppy dog, to be a part of the group.

Is it important to you to be a part of the group?

Seems the answer is a big "YES"!!!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree