Congratulations to the Misfits

Congratulations to the Misfits

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 May 19
2 edits

@suzianne said
I was minding my own freaking business when YOU had to come flying into my face with all your accusations and "advice" and "suggestions" about how to run my clan. When I told you to shove off, you started getting nasty.

I AM pointing out your bad behavior, not mine. It's all on your side of the fence, Rusty. YOU are the one that started all this, I am merely defending ...[text shortened]... sty attacks. I've asked you to stop numerous times. You refuse. You're bringing it onto yourself.
LOL@ Suzie,

As a new Clan Leader you have to learn how to remain calm, stay cool headed, be the voice of reason instead making things worst. 😉 Ranting and raving at me will not help the situation.

Now you're trying to make up excuses for your bad behavior. All I told you is with the horses you had you could be much higher in the standings. Perhaps if you didn't spend so much time on here in useless disagreements with no results, you could make up Challenges for your clan, that would have results!!!! 😉

By the way I asked wolfy to get you to set up a clan match with my clan leader. Him and I are around the same rating. I think he is too afraid to play me though. 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
05 May 19

@very-rusty said
Him and I are around the same rating. I think he is too afraid to play me though.
Maybe it's your breath.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 May 19
2 edits

@handyandy said
Maybe it's your breath.
LOL@ Andy, You DO know the clan challenges don't even concern you, RIGHT? 😛

How many years now since you played a game on here? 😉

You aren't even a Clan Member!!!!

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
05 May 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Andy, You DO know the clan challenges don't even concern you, RIGHT?
Yes, I do know they don't concern me.

But still, it's disturbing to hear about a rejected player begging for acceptance and deprived of a suitable match.

By the way, is this a private forum?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 May 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
LOL@ Suzie,

As a new Clan Leader you have to learn how to remain calm, stay cool headed, be the voice of reason instead making things worst. 😉 Ranting and raving at me will not help the situation.

Now you're trying to make up excuses for your bad behavior. All I told you is with the horses you had you could be much higher in the standings. ...[text shortened]... leader. Him and I are around the same rating. I think he is too afraid to play me though. 😉

-VR
"As a new Clan Leader you have to learn how to remain calm, stay cool headed, be the voice of reason instead making things worst. 😉 Ranting and raving at me will not help the situation."

Raising my voice to you IS the situation. YOU brought this on. YOU are attacking me and my clan. And YOU will cease this, or we WILL continue fighting, because I am NOT going to sit here calmly while you try to destroy my clan and my reputation. It just ain't happening. You can't expect me to have a "sense of humor" about this. Just STOP.

"Now you're trying to make up excuses for your bad behavior. All I told you is with the horses you had you could be much higher in the standings. Perhaps if you didn't spend so much time on here in useless disagreements with no results, you could make up Challenges for your clan, that would have results!!!!"

The "bad behavior" is yours alone. You are sticking your nose in where it does not belong and it is not welcome, and I have TOLD you so over and over. And if you don't mind, you will STOP telling me what to do about my OWN clan. Your "advice" is not only NOT welcome, it is NOT what is best for my clan. AGAIN, if you don't like this, then it is just too damned bad. You don't run my clan. Get over it. Just STOP.

Everyone else reading my words gets it. Why can't you?

"By the way I asked wolfy to get you to set up a clan match with my clan leader. Him and I are around the same rating. I think he is too afraid to play me though."

Just STOP. STOP trying to run my clan, STOP telling me what to do, and STOP assuming you know more about what my clan needs than I do. You don't. Just STOP.

Just STOP. I do not know how I can make myself more clear.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 May 19
4 edits

@suzianne said
"As a new Clan Leader you have to learn how to remain calm, stay cool headed, be the voice of reason instead making things worst. 😉 Ranting and raving at me will not help the situation."

Raising my voice to you IS the situation. YOU brought this on. YOU are attacking me and my clan. And YOU will cease this, or we WILL continue fighting, because I am NOT going ...[text shortened]... ds than I do. You don't. Just STOP.

Just STOP. I do not know how I can make myself more clear.
Suzie Q,

We will continue to disagree on most things. I suggested that your clan could be in the top 5 which I believe they could be. No one was tying to tell you how to run your Clan. Not that someone shouldn't give you some advice. 😉

Where have I attacked your clan, you goad and wolfy have been attacking me if you want to call it an attack. I call it a debate, but you do have a way of blowing things out of proportion.

How can the bad behavior be mine alone, I'm not the one calling names, you, goad and wolfy do that. I rise above the name calling most of the time, not that I don't throw one here and there, but it is something you, goad and wolfy do.
I think the rest of your clan are pretty level headed and stay out of the debates.

Is asking wolfy to ask you for a clan match up telling you how to run your clan? Please explain that one to me Suzie. That is not telling you how to run your clan at all. I don't assume anything I ask questions you can't answer. You just lash out, that will get you absolutely no where with me. Think you would know that after all these years.

Notice the last pargraph, well actually all pargraphs where you are using the upper case letters, (yelling). Do you think this helps me to hear you better? 😉 I'll tell you what you guys lay off and I will. It takes two to tango as the old saying goes!!! 🙂

You argue with everyone who disagrees with you Suzie. It isn't just me so don't try to make it appear like it is!!!!

This all started with me telling you what nice job you did on making 1rst page, which was a compliment. I got 8 thumbs down for that Really??? How silly was doing that? Think about it!!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 May 19
1 edit

@handyandy said
Yes, I do know they don't concern me.

But still, it's disturbing to hear about a rejected player begging for acceptance and deprived of a suitable match.

By the way, is this a private forum?
Andy,

No it is a Forum Clan Andy and you don't belong to a Clan.

Where have you seen any player begging for acceptance? Odd thing to say.

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
06 May 19

@very-rusty said
Where have you seen any player begging for acceptance? Odd thing to say.
Isn't that you, wheedling and whining to be matched with WOLFE63 in a clan game?

Read a book!

Moves
06 May 19

@very-rusty said
No it is a Forum Clan Andy and you don't belong to a Clan.
What's a Forum Clan?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 May 19

@very-rusty said
Suzie Q,

We will continue to disagree on most things. I suggested that your clan could be in the top 5 which I believe they could be. No one was tying to tell you how to run your Clan. Not that someone shouldn't give you some advice. 😉

Where have I attacked your clan, you goad and wolfy have been attacking me if you want to call it an attack. I call it a debate, bu ...[text shortened]... liment. I got 8 thumbs down for that Really??? How silly was doing that? Think about it!!!!

-VR
Just STOP.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 19

@handyandy said
What's a Forum Clan?
Same as a Clan Forum, only put in a way that obviously makes understanding it hard for you Andy!!! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 19
3 edits

@suzianne said
Just STOP.
After you stop Suzie Q!!! 😉

I am not the one name calling all the time after all is said and done.

You haven't answered one question I've asked you.

I'll try to keep in mind not to congratulate your Clan anymore! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 19
3 edits

@handyandy said
Isn't that you, wheedling and whining to be matched with WOLFE63 in a clan game?
Obviously Andy you are missing the point.

Wolfy has been on my back, so I told him see if you can get a match up with me with your clan leader.

Don't you think that would be more productive than a lot of name calling he has been doing?

Asking and whining are two different things Andy.

Again I don't see what business you have in a clan forum when you don't belong to one, you just want to chase me around like a little puppy.

It would be an entirely different story if you actually belonged to a clan and had something productive to say. Hell you don't even play the game any more Andy, just come on here and try and gang up on me? Don't you know by now that I don't care how many gang up on me? 😛 😉

Pehaps you should start acting your age instead of your shoe size! 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 May 19

@very-rusty said
Obviously Andy you are missing the point.

Wolfy has been on my back, so I told him see if you can get a match up with me with your clan leader.

Don't you think that would be more productive than a lot of name calling he has been doing?

Asking and whining are two different things Andy.

Again I don't see what business you have in a clan forum when you don't belo ...[text shortened]... ang up on me? 😛 😉

Pehaps you should start acting your age instead of your shoe size! 😉

-VR
No offense sir, but you come across as a little bit too weedy for the Clan forum.

Have you tried mumsnet?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No offense sir, but you come across as a little bit too weedy for the Clan forum.

Have you tried mumsnet?
Have you tried being polite instead of using sarcasm?

No offense taken from anything you say goad, as you never make much sense, for someone thinking they are superior to others!!! 😛 😉 (weedy must be some kind of English term used) 😉

Good boy though trying to back your Clan Leader! 😉

-VR