1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    01 Jan '20 09:51
    @padger

He is thick for sure. But the real reason is, he doesn't care. He lives for one thing. Most live for their family. He lives to run his mouth like a coward in a forum that means nothing for the most part. He ignores his family so he can spend time on here every night trying to start trouble.

A leader told me to feel sorry for him that he lives for this so much and has nothing else better to do. Other leaders are now talking to me about him. He has become an even bigger joke.

Ignore him. It's so much more fun that way. And hurts him when you don't play along.

Your entitled to any idea you like.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Jan '20 10:16
    @vespin said
    @padger

He is thick for sure. But the real reason is, he doesn't care. He lives for one thing. Most live for their family. He lives to run his mouth like a coward in a forum that means nothing for the most part. He ignores his family so he can spend time on here every night trying to start trouble.

A leader told me to feel sorry for him that he lives for this so much an ...[text shortened]... more fun that way. And hurts him when you don't play along.

Your entitled to any idea you like.
    You were sad enough to post on Christmas day ignoring your family and friends during your pretend holiday in fantasy island.
    Happy new year..
    Figured out robbies new account yet?
    Hes been in touch to those he likes..still thinks you're a waste of air...(polite version)
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    01 Jan '20 13:56
    @vespin said
    I think that was acting like a child. I have no idea what your talking about but that was not me. I never said someone had say something if they lost. That is as dumb as you get. With people not getting along, the only thing I ever did was stick up for myself. You and I never played against each other because I did not want to play you. You had some ridiculous formula you ha ...[text shortened]... s not need to play you. We would have finished ahead of you anyway. And a Happy New Year to you to.
    Steady on my friend.
    I didn't accuse you of anything.
    I asked you if it was your clan that demanded the message.
    From your reply, I presume it wasn't so sorry to mention it.
    As for my formula for proposing challenges, they were a way to negate the effect of the net points score which is never a true indication of a players ability.
    Anyway, it was all a long time ago and I am no longer leader so all the best to you and your clan for 2020 and we'll see who's in front at the end of this year
  4. Joined
    16 Oct '19
    Moves
    01 Jan '20 14:26
    @mghrn55 said
    Happy New Year to all.

And once again, a warm welcome to the Queens & Pawns clan.
    Good luck in the 2020 clan campaign.
    Thank you and best of luck to you and all the clan leaders trying to create fair and interesting challenges in the coming year.

hope
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Jan '20 15:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree