1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 01:15
    Originally posted by arbeider
    Lifelong personal morality (ethics?) is a river traveled with many whirlpools.

Is it ethicly acceptable to begin playing here after a time away and introduce a new identity? Is that behaviour acceptable by the community? I believe it is as long as both identities are not active at the same time. That is my Interweb chess website personal code of ethics. ...[text shortened]... the most honorable.

For others, truth is a long lost cousin, haven’t seen the guy in years.
    Sir,
    I believe it would be best for you to read over the TOS to get a better understanding of multiple accounts.
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  2. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 01:50
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    I believe it would be best for you to read over the TOS to get a better understanding of multiple accounts.
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Yes that would probably be best.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 03:17
    Yes that would probably be best.
    TOS
    3. (a) You will not create more than one account.

Just to save you some time.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 21:59
    Lifelong personal morality (ethics?) is a river traveled with many whirlpools.

Is it ethicly acceptable to begin playing here after a time away and introduce a new identity? Is that behaviour acceptable by the community? I believe it is as long as both identities are not active at the same time. That is my Interweb chess website personal code of ethics. ...[text shortened]... the most honorable.

For others, truth is a long lost cousin, haven’t seen the guy in years.
    even a blind guy can see who you really are,
    seriously dude get out more
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 22:16
    Originally posted by roma45
    what are you slobbering about now?
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 22:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what are you slobbering about now?
    tick tock robbie
    karma is near, so close to you now.
    good try
    but cheats die
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 22:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 23:411 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Sir or Ma'am,
    It appears to me that you are trying your hardest to get the clan forum closed down so the collusion points will not be shown anymore. You're trying to turn this debate into a name calling contest, as was done before, when Admins closed it down. Hopefully they've caught on to what you and your cohorts are trying to do.

Why you haven't gotten a forum ban for instigating is beyond my understanding.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is Nipping at your butt,
    With All the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  9. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 00:02
    Might want to check yourself there.

You don't know me unless you live in Chicago.

Who thumbs up that? What is happening to this place?
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 06:46

you seem to have an obsession with thumbs, even going as far as saying players who thumb down are not intelligent.
    i assume you can prove that?
    not saying i know you personally, never been to chicago or the windy city as it's known, plenty of wind coming from certain members on this site though.
    you admitted having more than one account on here, you left too many clues as to who the other, i mean others are.
    seriously, get out more

to all thumbers, be careful you don't want to be branded stupid by thumbing me up. varbeider will be watching
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 07:09
    you seem to have an obsession with thumbs, even going as far as saying players who thumb down are not intelligent.
    i assume you can prove that?
    not saying i know you personally, never been to chicago or the windy city as it's known, plenty of wind coming from certain members on this site though.
    you admitted having more than one account on here, you left t ...[text shortened]... rs, be careful you don't want to be branded stupid by thumbing me up. varbeider will be watching
    Who's vesbeider?..........oh...........I get you.

Mum's the word. Ssshhhhhh!!!
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 07:16
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Who's vesbeider?..........oh...........I get you.

Mum's the word. Ssshhhhhh!!!
    i just thumbed your post up

does that make me stupid now?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 07:59

It is clear that there is no far fetched conspiracy, no tin foil hat hypothesis that these imbeciles will not stoop to. We live in very cynical times.
  14. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 11:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It is clear that there is no far fetched conspiracy, no tin foil hat hypothesis that these imbeciles will not stoop to. We live in very cynical times.
    Indeed we do Robbie, indeed we do.

In the time I have been playing here I have met a lot of very nice people. We have discussed the Nazi march down Skokie boulevard in 1977 and the U2 concert at the United Center last summer. We have talked about the bean, the new Ferris wheel at Navy Pier this summer and the Hawks losing to the Canadians in the 1971 Stanley Cup Finals and where we were that night. One of the folks I was trying to recruit into my clan liked Stan Makita back then; I was a Chico Maki fan.

We talked about Spurs being at Toyota Stadium in 2014 and how I got to sing with the Chicago and NYC Spurs fan clubs.

I have admitted to having an account before this one and when I came back thanksgiving weekend a few years back using a different account since the first one was unused for a long time. I guess being honest about that was a mistake.

I started a thread trying to get some conversation going about solutions to the current squabble. I have gone out of my way not to take sides and not to overtly offend anyone.

Everybody can say what they want and yes I understand the Interwebs are a wild wild place and if you can't take some personal grief stay out of the fray. But this is ridiculous.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 12:46
    Indeed we do Robbie, indeed we do.

In the time I have been playing here I have met a lot of very nice people. We have discussed the Nazi march down Skokie boulevard in 1977 and the U2 concert at the United Center last summer. We have talked about the bean, the new Ferris wheel at Navy Pier this summer and the Hawks losing to the Canadians in the 1971 St ...[text shortened]... ld place and if you can't take some personal grief stay out of the fray. But this is ridiculous.
    just find it curious
    you make a big deal about being not offensive, but a few posts in you openly admit to having another account against TOS but we know rules does not bother you
    not content with that you make comments about players intelligence with regards to thumbs, newsflash this is a chess site not a quiz site,
    plus if you have met all those nice players on the site, why open another account? surely you would want to catch up with all your friends?
    simple question no personal grief towards you in any way, if you had lots of friends why open another account?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree