McTayo booted

McTayo booted

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 May 17

I see the scumbag has now been removed from the clans he was playing with. Well done Russ

You can't say that you weren't warned Karma would come a calling. It came, it saw, it kicked your ass right out of here !!1

Man, I'm still laughing my head off thinking about his shock when justice pounced. Poor little girl must have near peed her panties.

Goodbye and good riddance McTayo. A great day for all players of integrity on the site. May we never see your big ugly cheating head in here again

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 May 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
I see the scumbag has now been removed from the clans he was playing with. Well done Russ

You can't say that you weren't warned Karma would come a calling. It came, it saw, it kicked your ass right out of here !!1

Man, I'm still laughing my head off thinking about his shock when justice pounced. Poor little girl must have near peed her panties.
...[text shortened]... all players of integrity on the site. May we never see your big ugly cheating head in here again
I agree...Russ is doing all he can. The sad part is he could have several alias's on here same as Robbie. I don't think mctayto was smart enough to see it coming. Robbie split at least under the name he was using before he got the boot, in my humble opinion of course. 😉

I told them both time and again for close to 18 months Karma would eventually catch up to them, which as we all saw did happen.

I don't believe little v is completely innocent in everything that has happened. We all saw how he jumped in the "Easy Riders" clan to join in the fake celebrations at the end of 2016!

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
15 May 17

Originally posted by radioactive69

...[text shortened]... all players of integrity on the site. May we never see your big ugly cheating head in here again
I was wanting the scum to stay for another week just to see his scum ict get relegated total karma plus super saints in the Europa league again
Good to see fair play rewarded

Russ still got a few scum to boot though but a great start

Oh happy days

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
15 May 17

i don't like to see any one banned but action had to be taken, i'm sure Jack is here still somewhere, and as much as people don't like him his actions and the actions of others while causing upset have actually lead to what i believe are some great changes by Russ to the clan system

m

Moves
15 May 17

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
i don't like to see any one banned but action had to be taken, i'm sure Jack is here still somewhere, and as much as people don't like him his actions and the actions of others while causing upset have actually lead to what i believe are some great changes by Russ to the clan system
I suppose we can cut the 9/11 hijackers some slack in the history books ?? 🙄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 May 17

Al,

I disagree, that is not the way to get change. Cheating is never an answer!!!

-VR

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
15 May 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Al,

I disagree, that is not the way to get change. Cheating is never an answer!!!

-VR
didn't say i agreed with cheating, was pointing out that his actions have bought change, i didn't renew my sub for 2 months waiting to see if action would be taken because i was pissed with what they were doing

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
15 May 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
I suppose we can cut the 9/11 hijackers some slack in the history books ?? 🙄
Al made a perfectly valid point about clan reform and you're comparing it to 9/11?

What is wrong with you?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 May 17

didn't say i agreed with cheating, was pointing out that his actions have bought change, i didn't renew my sub for 2 months waiting to see if action would be taken because i was pissed with what they were doing
Al,

It was because of the cheating and collusion the changes were made!!!

-VR

m

Moves
16 May 17

Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
Al made a perfectly valid point about clan reform and you're comparing it to 9/11?

What is wrong with you?
I could have come up with a different comparison and I apologise for that if anyone was offended.
I take that back.

But Al's point was NOT valid !!
When someone does what they know is wrong and then try to dress it up as some kind of protest
or a trigger to make this world a better place, then it won't wash with the general public, and especially not me !!

I liken these guys to the hackers that put out RansomWare.
They are NOT pioneers to better Internet security.
They are hackers who are either anarchists or organized crime !!

There !! Was that a better comparison ??

Play while you can!

Moves
16 May 17

I also see the silver lining in all this. Improvements have been achieved

CS

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 May 17
3 edits

Originally posted by carystover
I also see the silver lining in all this. Improvements have been achieved

CS
Ok, so if I go out and shoot a pedophile I've done a good thing, even though I killed someone?

Robbie almost killed the clan system. You left because of what was going on and wouldn't have come back if the cheating hadn't been stopped by Russ. I was not far from leaving this site at that time also. How many others left, and will not be coming back?

I still agree say he did not go about it properly. It ended up being about him against Metallica not making a new and better clan system.

-VR

Play while you can!

Moves
16 May 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Ok, so if I go out and shoot a pedophile I've done a good thing, even though I killed someone?

Robbie almost killed the clan system. You left because of what was going on and wouldn't have come back if the cheating hadn't been stopped by Russ. I was not far from leaving this site at that time also. How many others left, and will not be coming back?

...[text shortened]... y. It ended up being about him against Metallica not making a new and better clan system.

-VR
VR

Al's post didn't suggest in any way that this was a good way or meant to make changes. He didn't suggest that banishments shouldn't have happened. He simply said that at the end some good changes came about. Silver lining.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 May 17

beautiful
one Metallica flunky drawing analogies to 911
another flunky to shooting pedophiles
and another flunky trying to explain it to another flunky
it just doesn't get any better
LOL

m

Moves
16 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by lemondrop
beautiful
one Metallica flunky drawing analogies to 911
another flunky to shooting pedophiles
and another flunky trying to explain it to another flunky
it just doesn't get any better
LOL
I apologised for that. Bad analogy even if 15 years later.
I used a better analogy 2nd time around.
And I did make my point !!

But you have no response for that, except to revert back to name calling.
I guess you weren't spanked enough for slandering another member on this site for
his personal challenges, which he has overcome by the way !!

That being said, you are still trying to label a certain group as "flunkies".
We now know who the real flunkies are !!
Thanks to Russ' good work !!
With the help of a few concerned individuals in the clan community.
Including Yours Truly, of course !!

So what would that make you ?? Hmmmm ??
You just can't quit, can you ?? You can't let it go ??

Maybe I can indulge in giving you a name, if just once.
LemonTrump !! 😀😀😀😀