Metallica dropping fast :D

Metallica dropping fast :D

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
the Rust buckets don't understand this that people just want to play chess and have some fun, for them its win at all costs, its an obsession with them, not even a dream, an obsession! Anything to win for them. Its a culture change that is happening and we the Easy Riders of which you were a part have changed that culture and opened the way for a more competitive and exciting clans system. We should be hailed as heroes!
Robbie,

You are not fooling ANYONE. Everyone knows what you are up to, even Russ now to see what he will do about it!!!

-VR

m

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
Robbie what do they expect?? Should every clan that is not as good as others, should they just quit? Not play clans that are fun and have a good frienship with the leaders just because clans like mine might or do lose? That would mean only about five to ten clans would be allowed to play. Every clan but two gets to play my clan as many times as time allows ...[text shortened]... kind of reasoning is that?

Thank god you are responsible for any good reform that happens. 🙂
Send some challenges to Metallica then !!

You keep saying you want to have fun.

But we are not quite sure what your idea of fun is.
Setting yourself up in a game and then letting yourself get timed out ?
Is that what you mean by fun ? 🙄

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,

It is a different story when they are pre-arranged like you've been working it. Who is going to finish first this year? 😛 Who is next in line?..... LOL.... You have made a mockery of the clan system, but why not if you are going to be allowed to do so!!!

-VR
Provide proof of it being prearranged. That is insane. Now you are accusing him of that? How sick are you? How much are you drinking? I will tell you again. So read when sober.

I like most clans that are not that good, will play anyone, and soon as a match is done almost always start another one right up. Doesn't everyone do that? We all play each other. I don't get it.

But this dope is now accusing of it being prearranged? Do they have any life at all?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
Give Butthead a couple of hours.
He'll have a killer comeback every time !! 😀
Really that is all you have? Why bother saying anything? Your another keyboard warrior with no life. My god, it's like you all share the same brain. Any individual thought?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

We'd love to meet your beautiful fiance !!
What page of the catalog is she on ?
You'd have to tell us where we can get our hands on a mail order bride catalog, of course.
We don't have the intricate knowledge of this sector of social life like you and Carrobie do.

Oh, one more thing.
Since you are on this congratulatory fetish these days, why don' ...[text shortened]... ved on a dynasty than a fake clan with an asterisk beside their name.

Don't you think ?? 😀
I cant congratulate scum. Robbie and his clan are good people. I remember my first encounter with Shorty. I was new to the site. Everyone forgets and thinks it is okay.

Years later, things have changed. Can you cut and paste and post where I said my fiance was in a magazine? Or a model? She easily could have been. So what your saying is if a girl is not a model, she is not beautiful? What does your wife think about that? With comments like that, you must not have any girl at all.

I am happy to do skype. At least that way it would show your a man and will face me. You just need to take the next step and do it in person. We can chat.

And Metallica is the biggest cheater on this site. He should apologize to every single person on this site.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Yeah I don't think anyone is falling for that one anymore Shorty.

VESPIN has been on this site begging for a meetup with guys for years. Early on a few young fella's took the bait. They later woke up drugged and dazed and walking very bandy after the experience.
You blocked, ran, hid, and just as i thought, when push came to shove, you were the biggest coward on here. And I have not done this for years. Another lie easily checked with anyone with a brain. You moron. I let your trash go on for two years until about six months ago when I called you and others on their words. And you all are cowards.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

the Rust buckets don't understand this that people just want to play chess and have some fun, for them its win at all costs, its an obsession with them, not even a dream, an obsession! Anything to win for them. Its a culture change that is happening and we the Easy Riders of which you were a part have changed that culture and opened the way for a more competitive and exciting clans system. We should be hailed as heroes!
We are! Well spoken. I would expect nothing less from our King!!! 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Wow!! How many writers did it take you to come up with that gem???
just a few. Not bad ay? Lose some weight would ya. I see why you have a beard. I would cover my face if i looked like you.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

You don't realize squat.
You don't know squat.
You have no clue who I am, what I am about, nor why I do anything.
You are a mouthy windbag and a yes man to robbie the scum.
Is that clear enough for you, or do you need training wheels?
Mikey, you talk the game but live the shame!!
Squat? Scum? Is that the best you have? wow....
I know who you are. I know what you look like. I know where you live. What state.
I know what you do for a living.
I just wont post it in here.

is that okay with you Freddy boy? Your old, fat, disgusting, and you are mentally unstable. With your career, I wonder what your coworkers would think of how you act in here? What would your boss think of you? You would be fired and helped to a mental facility.

Robbie is a good man with morals and ethics. You are a sore loser who cant stand losing even when done fairly. Deal with it moron.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

You don't realize squat.
You don't know squat.
You have no clue who I am, what I am about, nor why I do anything.
You are a mouthy windbag and a yes man to robbie the scum.
Is that clear enough for you, or do you need training wheels?
Mikey, you talk the game but live the shame!!
You spoke of how to justify meeting up. How about this? Justify it this way. I will help you. You can bring Radio, Crusty, and Mgoobs with you. Bring them. Every one of them.

You have called me a coward in the past a thousand times. Now, I know what you look like and that is exactly why you would never meet me.

You don't know where I come from, or what I am. You bring your friends so you can get your courage up, and I will show you just how wrong you have been about me in every word you have ever said about me. I will come alone. With a huge smile on my face.

That is more then enough justification. I don' believe in posturing for anyone. Never have, never will. I will prove it for you. Trust me. You wanted my attention like a few others, and now you have it. To bad you were to stupid to just leave me alone.

But for now, I watched for two years as you guys trashed me and I never came into the forum. I ignored it all. Not anymore. Radio showed he is a liar and a coward. I have never ever, and there would be proof if it was true, I have never asked to meet anyone for years. Except friends to play chess and see their part of the country. So Radio is showing he is beyond stupid with his statement.

People meet up to play chess, have a beer, go for lunch, and hang out and have fun. So you can find the courage, bring your friends. I am happy to come alone. I am sure you and your tough friends and myself, can figure out a way to fix our differences.

But you guys wont. All keyboard, no manhood.

Oh yeah, try dying all that grey hair on your face. Even Santa looks better.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17
1 edit

This is an attempt to talk to you normally. I am right now at best a 1100 rated player and in ability. Look at my games I have finished. You are a good player. You can tell by looking at my games. I play the same opening. I was sick for a long time, recovering, and life in general. So yes, I time out. But I cant sandbag anyone. I stink at chess.

I play because I love to play and chat with the nice people I have met in here. I hate timing out. Almost all of them were when I was in the hospital over time, or could not play for what ever reason.

And if you ever read my profile, I would always tell people why i was not around. If I was a great chess player I can see you thinking bad things. But I am not. I am at best average? When I play a lot, I can play at a 1200 level.

I have been told with practice for a solid year, I could play at a 1400 to 1500 level. But only with a ton of practice. I just don't have time. I am in school all day again, and work nights.

My fun comes when I cant sleep. I have insomnia and it is really hard on the body. So I can play chess at any hour. So that is my fun. And I love this site.

I don't even care when people were trashing me. Even though they never even spoke to me, or sent a PM asking. Rusty did but he then broke his word and shared personal stuff I told him. The issues were when I did not give the reaction they wanted, and then you and everyone got personal. So after a very long time, a few people got my attention. Bad for them.

Now, I have just shown you more respect then you ever showed me. I told you the truth, exactly how it was and has been.

But the question is, are you capable of being normal? Can you break away from the collective thought and actually give way to the idea I just might be telling the truth?

How about you look at my profile now. You will see what I had last posted when I got home from the hospital. I don't ever time out on purpose.

There is no fun in that.
Your move.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

I don't play Metallica because I cant stand shorty. Plain and simple. As for Al? He pretended to be friendly with me, said horrible things about Metallica, and then I guess got scared, or got tired of being made fun of. So he joined them. He is another coward but not worth my time.

So I don't play his clan either. Everyone else? No problem. I have no problem playing a clan who would be right on Robbie's heals and I respect and like Robbie. I think he is a very moral man, he does not believe in vulgarity or violence.

he simply responds to what you guys say. Why shouldn't he? To call him scum is beyond silly or stupid. All this name calling did nothing but start trouble. And Robbie did none of that.

In any case, that is why I wont play them. If shorty had been normal when I got to this site for the first time, and did not go off on me for bouncing a challenge? Even though he was going to kill my clan, that told me all I needed to know about him.

rc

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
Squat? Scum? Is that the best you have? wow....
I know who you are. I know what you look like. I know where you live. What state.
I know what you do for a living.
I just wont post it in here.

is that okay with you Freddy boy? Your old, fat, disgusting, and you are mentally unstable. With your career, I wonder what your coworkers would think of how ...[text shortened]... nd ethics. You are a sore loser who cant stand losing even when done fairly. Deal with it moron.
Thankyou great and illustrious V. Over the years I and lemondrop have tried to get Metallica to behave in a more refined and civilized manner but they have no regard for proper decorum and manners. They are not gentlemen like you and I alas its been a thankless task to get them to behave properly.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Feb 17

Thankyou great and illustrious V. Over the years I and lemondrop have tried to get Metallica to behave in a more refined and civilized manner but they have no regard for proper decorum and manners. They are not gentlemen like you and I alas its been a thankless task to get them to behave properly.
that's why we must spank them whenever we can

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
I wonder how many times a day she needs re-inflating...........oh......sorry.......she's a real live woman that's right...........or so it says on the box. Does she come with the pump supplied little v or do you have to buy that separately?
you just stole my line about a blow up doll. Don't you have any original thought? How stupid are you really? Seriously? You need to stop living in your moms basement. How many times do I have to tell you?

Now enjoy your night channels and your blow up doll.