Metallica dropping fast :D

Metallica dropping fast :D

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Little v.

Not only would I see it to Maiden Gertrude face to face, but also to yourself if you weren't dying in your sick bed...LOL... also mctayto (aka Potatoe head) & especially robbie!!!!

-VR
I just realized who you included in that. OMG...... You would be crushed in less then half a minute you dope. One of them, and I wont say who, I cant even take myself and I am trained, and going back to it when I am cleared. You really have no idea on who these people are you are mouthing off to. You are old, and a strong wind would knock you over. Never mind trading shots on a street after saying something stupid.

Stick to drinking. At least you know how to do that. Oh in case you missed it? I am cleared, and healthy now. Just recovering from surgery.

You on the other hand, half way in the grave with the reaper looking down at you.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Thankyou great and illustrious V. Over the years I and lemondrop have tried to get Metallica to behave in a more refined and civilized manner but they have no regard for proper decorum and manners. They are not gentlemen like you and I alas its been a thankless task to get them to behave properly.
And that is why my dear friend, you are the better man. In here, and in life. I admire your convictions, your beliefs, and how you carry yourself with intellectual thought, even when they talk vulgar or in a disgusting manner towards you.

You still handle it like a man, and a gentleman. You set the example for them, and they don't even realize it. Never change because of them. They have no decorum or manners because they have no class, and unfortunately even your perfect example on how to behave, will not help them to learn and better themselves. Keep paving the way my friend.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
I just realized who you included in that. OMG...... You would be crushed in less then half a minute you dope. One of them, and I wont say who, I cant even take myself and I am trained, and going back to it when I am cleared. You really have no idea on who these people are you are mouthing off to. You are old, and a strong wind would knock you over. Never min ...[text shortened]... m surgery.

You on the other hand, half way in the grave with the reaper looking down at you.
Rusty would thrash you to within an inch of your pitiful life scumbag.

You carry on as if you are some sort of warrior but I recently was given information about you that contradicts this claim. In fact the pictures I've received are totally hilarious. OMG !! If anyone wants to see a pic of him just PM me. It's totally hilarious. He makes Lemondrop look macho ! Honestly folks......it's a total crack up.

P.S Photos have been verified by various sources as totally legitimate. Enjoy !!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
10 Feb 17
1 edit

I just realized who you included in that. OMG...... You would be crushed in less then half a minute you dope. One of them, and I wont say who, I cant even take myself and I am trained, and going back to it when I am cleared. You really have no idea on who these people are you are mouthing off to. You are old, and a strong wind would knock you over. Never min ...[text shortened]... m surgery.

Bwahahahahaha !!!

Midget wrestling. Your're the scrawniest little shrimp I've ever laid eyes on. Hold on........I'm going to tie one arm behind my back.........and wear a blindfold...........and still kick your pitiful ass.

Oh......those pictures of you are pure comedy. I'm laughing myself sick here. Hahahaha!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
10 Feb 17

Provide proof of it being prearranged. That is insane. Now you are accusing him of that? How sick are you? How much are you drinking? I will tell you again. So read when sober.

I like most clans that are not that good, will play anyone, and soon as a match is done almost always start another one right up. Doesn't everyone do that? We all play each other ...[text shortened]... et it.

But this dope is now accusing of it being prearranged? Do they have any life at all?
Provide proof that god exists.

You are the dumbest (and scrawniest) schmuck I've ever laid eyes on. Bring it on shrimpy !!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
10 Feb 17

Squat? Scum? Is that the best you have? wow....
I know who you are. I know what you look like. I know where you live. What state.
I know what you do for a living.
I just wont post it in here.

is that okay with you Freddy boy? Your old, fat, disgusting, and you are mentally unstable. With your career, I wonder what your coworkers would think of how ...[text shortened]... nd ethics. You are a sore loser who cant stand losing even when done fairly. Deal with it moron.
Sure you do. Keep lying to yourself and you will believe Mikey C

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Feb 17

SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE A FLAT TIRE

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
10 Feb 17

You spoke of how to justify meeting up. How about this? Justify it this way. I will help you. You can bring Radio, Crusty, and Mgoobs with you. Bring them. Every one of them.

You have called me a coward in the past a thousand times. Now, I know what you look like and that is exactly why you would never meet me.

You don't know where I come from, or wha ...[text shortened]... , no manhood.

Oh yeah, try dying all that grey hair on your face. Even Santa looks better.
Yawn....again, what is in it for me?
I could care less about your pathetic existence.
You aren't worth my effort.
I don't screw around dealing with punks like you.
There is nothing to be gained.
Once again, you have no idea who the hell you are talking to.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Feb 17

ok now
road side assistance

rc

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Yawn....again, what is in it for me?
I could care less about your pathetic existence.
You aren't worth my effort.
I don't screw around dealing with punks like you.
There is nothing to be gained.
Once again, you have no idea who the hell you are talking to.
Lol Mr. Big! just for you!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Rusty would thrash you to within an inch of your pitiful life scumbag.

You carry on as if you are some sort of warrior but I recently was given information about you that contradicts this claim. In fact the pictures I've received are totally hilarious. OMG !! If anyone wants to see a pic of him just PM me. It's totally hilarious. He makes Lemondrop ...[text shortened]... l crack up.

P.S Photos have been verified by various sources as totally legitimate. Enjoy !!
I kind of like the pictures of myself. And the only ones you could possibly see of me would be me in my college sweatshirt, or my workout shirt for grappling. Even at that, its more lies. If you had them, you would have said so ages ago.

And have you ever looked at any fighters? Do you think how someone looks determines how they are trained? Google up Thompson from the UFC. This kid looks like he is a CPA, and teaching math. But the guy is a killer.

Enjoy my pictures. It just goes to show you went from fantasy with me, to looking and fantasizing over my picture. That is a bit creepy. And I can tell you this. Let me help you. I am 6 feet tall, and 205 pounds, and trained.

As I said, you, shorty, Crusty, Al, mgoobs, can all me with just me. You go on about some fantasy picture but you ran, hid, and blocked me after writing two words. "your crazy" is what you said. You are a coward, and the biggest one in here. I feel sorry for you.

Shorty is fat, grey, and most likely needs help to rock himself back and forth to get up out of his chair. The rest? They are like you. All cowards. But hey, enjoy that picture.
And if Rusty wants to meet up with me and thrash me? LOL Please give me that gift, and help make that happen. I keep telling you cowards, you can all come together, and I will show up alone.

If you wont do that, then maybe you should just go back to your moms basement. You are not a man. If anyone wanted to meet me after I spent two years trashing them? Like you have with me, I would have been a man about it. But you keep typing little girl.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Bwahahahahaha !!!

Midget wrestling. Your're the scrawniest little shrimp I've ever laid eyes on. Hold on........I'm going to tie one arm behind my back.........and wear a blindfold...........and still kick your pitiful ass.

Oh......those pictures of you are pure comedy. I'm laughing myself sick here. Hahahaha!!
you really are a joke. How badly were you picked on? It's amazing your not embarrassed about being such a coward. Go back and hide again.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Lol Mr. Big! just for you!

[youtube]_FhCilozomo[/youtube]
Robbie you would think he would know by now, that people he was friends with gave me all I needed. The fact I know his name is Fred, you would think that would tip him off.

I know exactly who he is, where he lives, and what he does for a living. And I swear to god Robbie, he looks like santa. He is so overweight it is gross. Grey hair everywhere.

And if his job knew what he wrote in here, he would be fired. On the spot.
Does he think I did not do my homework, or that in eight years at least a few people who hate his guts would have shared with me what they knew about him? lol He is stupid.

rc

Moves
10 Feb 17

Robbie you would think he would know by now, that people he was friends with gave me all I needed. The fact I know his name is Fred, you would think that would tip him off.

I know exactly who he is, where he lives, and what he does for a living. And I swear to god Robbie, he looks like santa. He is so overweight it is gross. Grey hair everywhere.

And ...[text shortened]... people who hate his guts would have shared with me what they knew about him? lol He is stupid.
He needs our help to help him become human again! 😀

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Feb 17

Provide proof that god exists.

You are the dumbest (and scrawniest) schmuck I've ever laid eyes on. Bring it on shrimpy !!
Now I know you lied about having a picture of me. Don't you realize when you say something about me or anyone, it has to be either something I cant prove, or someone else cant prove. How stupid are you really? Seriously. Did you even get an education?

Bring it on? Unblock me. I will give you my email again. And I will work with you on bringing it on. You just asked me again, for the 100th time. I have stepped up each time and you have run and hid. You can even have your friends there to give your legs the courage to do it.

So lets start the process. Once on email, we can skype and finally talk face to face and arrange to meet and chat.

You say bring it on right? I am answering you here and now.

Are you ready? Or are you going to prove once again you are nothing but a coward?And if you don't step up, you should shut your mouth and quit the site.

Because at this point, I am not sure therapy would even help you. The difference between you and me? Or shorty and me? Shorty is a nobody, old and fat. He cant handle himself, even if thirty years ago he could have.

Trained vs untrained.

That is why I am never concerned. You and the others do nothing but talk and trash people who don't believe in vulgar talk, violence, or talking personal. Robbie has never got personal with anyone, he sticks to chess, and he does not even believe violence of any kind, even for sport. But you guys just keep pounding away.

Well now, you morons have me.

So, now it's time for you to step up. Be a man. And follow through with your calling me out.

You think a light heavyweight is scrawny? Okay. Fantastic! I've done this so many times in the gym it is as easy as going to the movies. Time for you to show everyone the man you really are.

Ready?