1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 19:47
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Congratulations "Fast Players" for toppling the cheats fro top spot for the second time
    calm down you will break your wrist getting so excited

plus Russ has already said clan standings will be reset once new system is in place

i saw your rating up to 1328 better get resigning you cheating piece of crap, robbie likes easy games for his mindless scum clan.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 21:21
    Congratulations "Fast Players" for toppling the cheats fro top spot for the second time
    Hey Thugsuggle !!
    Nice of you to join us. 🙂

Why don't you grasp every little straw you see.
    And then suck on it. Real hard now, you hear ? 😀

And when you're done, pass it to Beavis and Butthead and let them have a suck !!

And then all 3 of you can take turns bouncing on Tinkerbell Lemondrop's knee !!

Now run along and play !!

We are having a competitive 2017 clan campaign !! 😀😀
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 21:31
    Down to third and soon to be overtaken by more 😀
    anti-metallica on -36
    arrow on -113

i see your two clans are having a great start to the year, bending over as usual
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 00:21
    Originally posted by roma45
    anti-metallica on -36
    arrow on -113

i see your two clans are having a great start to the year, bending over as usual
    just for you Roma

YouTube
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 02:26
    Originally posted by roma45
    you are the only one talking about pms, to me a personal message means what it says, you are not on ignore
    the point i am making the jury is still out on the easy riders although 99% of players on here think they cheated, final outcome will be picked by Russ no one else.
    no matter what happens players on different sides will leave or cancel their subs.
    ...[text shortened]... m entitled to my opinion i think more will agree with me than disagree but only Russ will decide
    Breaking Bad has NEVER been suspended or even spoken about by Russ. Not once. Ask him yourself and feel free to post the answer. I have no idea where you got that, but completely wrong.

Again, no rules were broken, and I disagree with how many agree with who. There are how many on this site? Most dont know any of us even exist.

I have not accused you once of breaking "our" PM agreement. If you feel I have or did, please copy and paste and show me? I don' block anyone. In fact, they are all invited to contact me anytime. I bring up the PM's because Crusty broke his word, Radio spewed nothing but garbage and a few personal things I had shared with him until blocking went into affect.

You are not included in that. I pointed out that with all the trash going on, you picked me. Attacking me on chess? No problem. Including me on the word "scum" I also let go.

Not thrilled with being included in the word "sisters" as well. I let that go.

Since I have spoken to you, I have said nothing derogatory about you at all. In fact, a few kind words were spoken.

You feel the way you do. And as long as everyone is shooting off their mouth, I will give my opinion when I feel it is appropriate to do so,

I explained to you in detail, how i played all the clans and over and over. I played clans on page one far more then I did Robbies, and so many other clans far more then Robbies.

I play my clan one way. When one match ends, I play them again. And I do that with everyone. That is not collusion. That is just playing every clan because it is fun.

No plan. Just finish a match, and play again. I will not stop playing any clan because we lose to them. Then most clans would have to quit. Makes no sense to me.

And yes, Russ will have the last word. But I don't see anything changing at all. Not for this past year. Easy Riders won.

I think the focus should be on next year and new changes But everyone is more interested in sticking to someone who they don't like, protecting a clan who almost everyone thinks cheat.

I think Russ would love to hear idea's, not the arguing and stupid remarks that everyone is making. I am here to have fun, and enjoy the people I play and chat with. That is all. And I will continue to do so.

It's funny. When a clan loses, they are cheating, and when they are winning they are cheating. Metallica is crying because they lost. And I find that very funny.

And the PM talk was a compliment to you. A shame you did not pick up on that, and several times in different posts I said it. "you keeping your honor in not sharing PM's"

That was because others were not. I also explained that to you as well. But if people trash me, you can bet at some point, I will be there to remind them what cowards they are.

And just like you, I am entitled to my opinion. And for me, Robbie won, Metallica cant handle not winning every year. I could not be happier. Actually When i started this year, I never gave a thought about who we played as long as it was not the two clans most of us do not like. Everyone else was fine, fun, and enjoyable. I only cared about having fun. Then like always, the mouths started, then the horrible trash talking. Most I let go about myself. Until I had enough. Now it is more for fun and giving back what the dish out. Again just for fun.

The don't don't seem to realize the live in a forum. A chess forum no less. lol

And As for The Easy Riders?
    Great leader
    Greatest Clan Last year
    Fair and square
    Most of all a kind person who is not vile.

I think it is time to look forward.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 02:311 edit
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Breaking Bad has NEVER been suspended or even spoken about by Russ. Not once. Ask him yourself and feel free to post the answer. I have no idea where you got that, but completely wrong.

Again, no rules were broken, and I disagree with how many agree with who. There are how many on this site? Most dont know any of us even exist.

I have not accused you ...[text shortened]... r and square
    Most of all a kind person who is not vile.

I think it is time to look forward.
    Little v.

Typical reply from you. Of course you didn't mind the collusion between the 4 sisters! That doesn't make you any better than them, throwing points and handing them to "Easy Riders".

Shall we name those Clans again. Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & lets not forget arrow. It was a four way FAKE VICTORY!!

You said you didn't like what robbie was doing, then join in the celebrations at the end of December. You sir, are a liar, back stabber, & hypocrite, I say this with all the respect you deserve....NONE!!!

Kindest Regards,
    Live Long,
    May KARMA give you what you have coming!
    -VR
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 02:31
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Hey Thugsuggle !!
    Nice of you to join us. 🙂

Why don't you grasp every little straw you see.
    And then suck on it. Real hard now, you hear ? 😀

And when you're done, pass it to Beavis and Butthead and let them have a suck !!

And then all 3 of you can take turns bouncing on Tinkerbell Lemondrop's knee !!

Now run along and play !!

We are having a competitive 2017 clan campaign !! 😀😀
    You seem to know a lot about sucking. I see you and Radio have a lot in common. Good for you. Be loud and be proud to be out of the closet.

Now go dream about Radio. And don't forget to ask forgiveness from MacT and congratulate Robbie on his win.

And you should leave Radio's basement. His mother must be tired of both of you.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 02:341 edit
    You seem to know a lot about sucking. I see you and Radio have a lot in common. Good for you. Be loud and be proud to be out of the closet.

Now go dream about Radio. And don't forget to ask forgiveness from MacT and congratulate Robbie on his win.

LIttle v.

Lets see you prove any of these accusations!

Potatoe Head & robbie deserve nothing but to be mocked for what they were involved in!!!

-VR
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 02:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I don't need to. I have a real live woman fiance. Your just use to the kind that requires a generator to blow up your doll.

Your going to make Radio jealous if you keep hitting on me. I am sorry, I don't swing that way. Nothing wrong with it. I say enjoy yourself.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 02:45
    I don't need to. I have a real live woman fiance..
    Little v.

Are you able to prove that?

-VR
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 10:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    just for you Roma

[youtube]fu2aQ1Od5_4[/youtube]
    pity you made the comment about 22 guys kicking a ball
    you said you have no interest in football
    you are still an idiot
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 12:23

Hey look........the pimple on carrobies bum can speak. Careful dumba$$ or I'll squeeze your pussy head.

Sorry pussbrain but I wouldn't ask anything of your boyfriend McGayo even if I could extract his head from carrobies rear end. He's a slimey little scumbag that's even more of a disgrace than you are..........and that's saying something.

Hey.......I was reading in one of your earlier posts that you have a real live girlfriend. A live one this time.........congratulations. I'm sure Lassie will be very happy.

Now......back to the chicken coup with you so you can practice that rear naked choke you're famous for. I could see Lemondrops eyes bulge the last time you performed that on him.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 14:33
    I don't need to. I have a real live woman fiance. Your just use to the kind that requires a generator to blow up your doll.

Your going to make Radio jealous if you keep hitting on me. I am sorry, I don't swing that way. Nothing wrong with it. I say enjoy yourself.
    Slow down !! Slow down, Butthead !!

You're getting dizzy with all that typing and doing the nasty !!
    You know ........ 😀😀😀😀

A real live woman fiance !! LOL
    Hilarious !!

You mean you check ?? 😀
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 14:421 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Slow down !! Slow down, Butthead !!

You're getting dizzy with all that typing and doing the nasty !!
    You know ........ 😀😀😀😀

A real live woman fiance !! LOL
    Hilarious !!

You mean you check ?? 😀
    Yes.........he took he pulse this time........just to make sure. It took him 2 weeks last time to work out his mates had played a trick and his girlfriend was a blowup. As she gradually deflated he just thought she was losing weight !!!

Yes......not the sharpest knife in the box is the old VESPIN. Common give her a prick.......just to make sure.............and I don't mean that little thing either !!!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 15:58
    LOl look at all the metaliflunkies waving their arms in an attempt to keep the rat infested metalica pirate ship afloat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree