Metallica dropping fast :D

Metallica dropping fast :D

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
PM me. After unblocking me you coward. We can email or message in real time. Then we can Skype or do a face chat with an Iphone and I will introduce you to my beautiful fiance.

I have no issue with proving it.

After that, I'll tell you what. So you can get some courage up? I will agree to meet up with you, shorty, and Rusty at the same time. Just me. ...[text shortened]... ity, seek out therapy for your self loathing.

Now go congratulate Robbie for being Champion.
First of all, robbie is no champion, and never will be.
Second of all, you are an ass and always will be.
Third of all, what do you suggest you are going to do at a meet up?
Personally, you aren't worth my time, effort or expense to meet up with.
I cannot think of anything that would justify it.
Not caring enough to meet with you is not any indication of cowardice.
It is more of what do I stand to gain by it??
Secondly, talking about how tough you think you are is a sign of your own cowardice.
Perhaps it is you who is the keyboard bad boy.
The stories swirling around you go from your impending death to the next MMF stud.
I believe both are exaggerated and contrived.
You claim you know me, and that is also a blatant lie because if you did, you would crawl back into your hole and stop your yapping.
Now, how much longer are we going to be forced to listen to your baseless claims and
your posturing??

m

Moves
09 Feb 17

Fantastic!! Your offering your head?
Give Butthead a couple of hours.
He'll have a killer comeback every time !! 😀

m

Moves
09 Feb 17

PM me. After unblocking me you coward. We can email or message in real time. Then we can Skype or do a face chat with an Iphone and I will introduce you to my beautiful fiance.

I have no issue with proving it.

After that, I'll tell you what. So you can get some courage up? I will agree to meet up with you, shorty, and Rusty at the same time. Just me. ...[text shortened]... ity, seek out therapy for your self loathing.

Now go congratulate Robbie for being Champion.
We'd love to meet your beautiful fiance !!
What page of the catalog is she on ?
You'd have to tell us where we can get our hands on a mail order bride catalog, of course.
We don't have the intricate knowledge of this sector of social life like you and Carrobie do.

Oh, one more thing.
Since you are on this congratulatory fetish these days, why don't you take some time to congratulate Metallica on all the championships that they have won over the years.

Your overflowing adulation for success would be better served on a dynasty than a fake clan with an asterisk beside their name.

Don't you think ?? 😀

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
09 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
First of all, robbie is no champion, and never will be.
Second of all, you are an ass and always will be.
Third of all, what do you suggest you are going to do at a meet up?
Personally, you aren't worth my time, effort or expense to meet up with.
I cannot think of anything that would justify it.
Not caring enough to meet with you is not any indicat ...[text shortened]... ow much longer are we going to be forced to listen to your baseless claims and
your posturing??
Yeah I don't think anyone is falling for that one anymore Shorty.

VESPIN has been on this site begging for a meetup with guys for years. Early on a few young fella's took the bait. They later woke up drugged and dazed and walking very bandy after the experience.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
We'd love to meet your beautiful fiance !!
What page of the catalog is she on ?
You'd have to tell us where we can get our hands on a mail order bride catalog, of course.
We don't have the intricate knowledge of this sector of social life like you and Carrobie do.

Oh, one more thing.
Since you are on this congratulatory fetish these days, why don' ...[text shortened]... ved on a dynasty than a fake clan with an asterisk beside their name.

Don't you think ?? 😀
I wonder how many times a day she needs re-inflating...........oh......sorry.......she's a real live woman that's right...........or so it says on the box. Does she come with the pump supplied little v or do you have to buy that separately?

m

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Yeah I don't think anyone is falling for that one anymore Shorty.

VESPIN has been on this site begging for a meetup with guys for years. Early on a few young fella's took the bait. They later woke up drugged and dazed and walking very bandy after the experience.
I think his teddy bear is walking a bit funny too.

Talk about makeup sex !!
Hours of being in Vespin's headlock followed by passionate spooning.

Eeeewwwww !!
My coffee almost came back up !!

Carrobie, McTayto, Vespin and Lemondrop must have stronger stomachs for this !!

Moves
09 Feb 17

Arrow have given 48 points to Drunken Pawns since start of year, most the top clans are also raping Arrow, Anti Metallica, and Breaking Bad, not exactley difficult to sort the table by points lost and see them all come out top as the dicks of the clan system, it is a sad state of affairs

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
Arrow have given 48 points to Drunken Pawns since start of year, most the top clans are also raping Arrow, Anti Metallica, and Breaking Bad, not exactley difficult to sort the table by points lost and see them all come out top as the dicks of the clan system, it is a sad state of affairs
Al,

I completely agree with you. Time for Russ to do something SOON!!!!

-VR

rc

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
I disagree I think the clan system is more competitive than ever and its very refreshing to have some new leaders. Naturally The Easy Riders take credit for having led the revolution to make the system more fairer. There is nothing sad about the situation infact its a course of great joy!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I disagree I think the clan system is more competitive than ever and its very refreshing to have some new leaders. Naturally The Easy Riders take credit for having led the revolution to make the system more fairer. There is nothing sad about the situation infact its a course of great joy!
wobbie,

Yes, I am sure everyone agrees that it is fair watching other clans hand points over on a silver platter!!! Think everyone agrees with that?

-VR

rc

Moves
09 Feb 17
3 edits

Originally posted by Very Rusty
wobbie,

Yes, I am sure everyone agrees that it is fair watching other clans hand points over on a silver platter!!! Think everyone agrees with that?

-VR
Crusty old bean you were not complaining about it when your clan was milking points from macroman, remember??? or beating up on Tabitha Marshall or dumping challenges, or issuing lopsided challenges or your clan members dumping games in challenges that have already been won. Its only when it happens to you that it matters isn't it. Well Crusty it looks like no one cares about your made up rules except for you and your clan. Any clan that wants to give us points I welcome it, we are not so proud!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Feb 17

Crusty old bean you were not complaining about it when your clan was milking points from macroman, remember??? or beating up on Tabitha Marshall or dumping challenges, or issuing lopsided challenges or your clan members dumping games in challenges that have already been won. Its only when it happens to you that it matters isn't it. Well Crusty it l ...[text shortened]... for you and your clan. Any clan that wants to give us points I welcome it, we are not so proud!
robbie,

It is a different story when they are pre-arranged like you've been working it. Who is going to finish first this year? 😛 Who is next in line?..... LOL.... You have made a mockery of the clan system, but why not if you are going to be allowed to do so!!!

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
09 Feb 17
1 edit

Robbie what do they expect?? Should every clan that is not as good as others, should they just quit? Not play clans that are fun and have a good frienship with the leaders just because clans like mine might or do lose? That would mean only about five to ten clans would be allowed to play. Every clan but two gets to play my clan as many times as time allows. And far more then we ever played you.

Does their argument even make sense? So my clan are good people, and they love playing anyone. Even if a player is better. They just love the game. They have no knowledge of how good or bad we are.

So if we cant win, my clan should not play? What kind of reasoning is that?

Thank god you are responsible for any good reform that happens. 🙂

rc

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,

It is a different story when they are pre-arranged like you've been working it. Who is going to finish first this year? 😛 Who is next in line?..... LOL.... You have made a mockery of the clan system, but why not if you are going to be allowed to do so!!!

-VR
Prearranged???? now you have lost it Crusty old bean.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 17
1 edit

Robbie what do they expect?? Should every clan that is not as good as others, should they just quit? Not play clans that are fun and have a good frienship with the leaders just because clans like mine might or do lose? That would mean only about five to ten clans would be allowed to play. Every clan but two gets to play my clan as many times as time allows ...[text shortened]... kind of reasoning is that?

Thank god you are responsible for any good reform that happens. 🙂
the Rust buckets don't understand this that people just want to play chess and have some fun, for them its win at all costs, its an obsession with them, not even a dream, an obsession! Anything to win for them. Its a culture change that is happening and we the Easy Riders of which you were a part have changed that culture and opened the way for a more competitive and exciting clans system. We should be hailed as heroes!