1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 23:512 edits
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    That's not good enough.

Until scuum like roma refrains from mocking dead people, then your post doesn't matter.
    Not good enough for who ? You ??

I've spent enough time on a non-sub as it is.
    You made your bed.
    Nitey nite !!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 23:58
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Not good enough for who ? You ??

I've spent enough time on a non-sub as it is.
    You made your bed.
    Nitey nite !!
    Puusssy!!!

Your thread is a fraud.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 00:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 00:40
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Yeah cover your eyes fingers in your ears when it's robbie or the coward vespin that does it

Again cry me a river
    is that your defense for mocking the death of parents?
    just say you are sorry
    that you were wrong
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 01:24
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I am concerned that some individuals may be trying to intentionally have the clan forum shut down again.

While we all goad each other and sometimes belittle and insult each other, I'd like to think that we are all adults here.

I would hate to have this forum shut down again because of the actions of someone who is not even a subscriber to this site.
    ...[text shortened]... have requested that the thread be removed in its' entirety.

The line has been crossed here.
    I totally agree So tell Scuma to shut his cowardly mouth. And we will be okay. Don't worry, your boyfriend will not be hearing from me. I am posting my last thread now. I finally made my point. And you are correct. This is not the place for it. But if he can dish it out, then he should be able to take it. And since you have a huge mouth to, maybe stop crying and shut yours to.
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 01:27
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Yeah cover your eyes fingers in your ears when it's robbie or the coward vespin that does it

Again cry me a river
    Even your own cant stand you.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 02:13
    Originally posted by @vespin
    I think it's more having a psychopathic madman like yourself running free in the forums is scaring a good many people.

You are dangerous coward, not for your non existent fighting skills but for your deranged thinking and expression. No one is scared of you physically as you are a coward but a madman with a knife or gun frothing at the mouth and ranting at the top of his voice can scare many people.

You need help of a psychological nature and the sooner you get it the sooner you will no longer think of yourself as such a coward and have to threaten everyone to try to prove you're not.

Good luck with that !!
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 10:51
    Same old playground sadly and some as bad as each other (subs and non subs) Most of the recent threads have NOTHING to do with clans. I tried and that went off topic VERY quickly.

I don't see the point of people who aren't subscribers or playing posting on this forum (with blitz not working these people are playing NO chess here)

If this carries on I can't see how this forum would stay up.
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 11:07
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Like all your posts
    That makes no sense
    Er what happened to strategic ultimatum?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 14:34
    Show some balls!!!

Say when something is wrong.
    I copied and pasted this to ask a question. Is this chaney3 talking to himself or robbie forgetting to change over to his robbie acccount??? People can consider it an accusation if they wish, but if chaney3 is talking to chaney 3 he has some major problems!!! 😉

chaney3
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 19:13
    Tell your scum friend roma.

I started a thread to remove obscene posts, but was laughed at.

Where is your loyalty????
    Show some balls!!!

Say when something is wrong.

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 14:413 edits
    Originally posted by @silverstriker
    Same old playground sadly and some as bad as each other (subs and non subs) Most of the recent threads have NOTHING to do with clans. I tried and that went off topic VERY quickly.

I don't see the point of people who aren't subscribers or playing posting on this forum (with blitz not working these people are playing NO chess here)

If this carries on I can't see how this forum would stay up.
    Silverstriker,

IF THE OWNER RUSS, is going to remove the"Clan Forum" because non-sub-scum are coming in with vile comments trying to get it closed down, he would be doing the wrong thing in my humble opinion.

Here is the best way to stop it, ban the non-sub-scum from coming in...Hell back in the old days I was banned lots of times and was a paying sub for saying far less things that is now being said by those non-sub-scum.

I am being as honest and nice as I can here. 😉

-VR
  12. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 15:05
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Silverstriker,

IF THE OWNER RUSS, is going to remove the"Clan Forum" because non-sub-scum are coming in with vile comments trying to get it closed down, he would be doing the wrong thing in my humble opinion.

Here is the best way to stop it, ban the non-sub-scum from coming in...Hell back in the old days I was banned lots of times and was a paying ...[text shortened]... now being said by those non-sub-scum.

I am being as honest and nice as I can here. 😉

-VR
    You realise dude that non-sub scum is a vile comment too,....right? 🙄

Chaney couldn't bring down the Clan forum. I doubt he could bring down the fairy lights from the Christmas tree.

Relax, drink your tea.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 15:161 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You realise dude that non-sub scum is a vile comment too,....right? 🙄

Chaney couldn't bring down the Clan forum. I doubt he could bring down the fairy lights from the Christmas tree.

Relax, drink your tea.
    goad,

Non-sub-scum has been a term used here for years, take it as you wish.

Also, don't try to tell me what I should or should not do, you haven't earned the right to do so!!!

Buy a sub, then you will not have to cry about the terrm "non-sub-scum"! 😛 😉

-VR
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 15:32
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    goad,

Non-sub-scum has been a term used here for years, take it as you wish.

Also, don't try to tell me what I should or should not do, you haven't earned the right to do so!!!

Buy a sub, then you will not have to cry about the terrm "non-sub-scum"! 😛 😉

-VR
    Vileness doesn't have an expiry date sir. Unlike that lump of cheese you are using as a doorstop.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 15:44
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Vileness doesn't have an expiry date sir. Unlike that lump of cheese you are using as a doorstop.
    teehee
    he is very mousy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree