1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 16:00
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Vileness doesn't have an expiry date sir. Unlike that lump of cheese you are using as a doorstop.
    goad

Being cheap and not buying a sub doesn't have an expiry date either. Nothing on my doorstep, but thanks for your sincere concern.

-VR
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 16:47
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    teehee
    he is very mousy
    Our site 'hamster' is not as nimble as a mouse, or quite as astute as a gerbil.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 16:511 edit
    Our site 'hamster' is not as nimble as a mouse, or quite as astute as a gerbil.
    goad,

That is one of the reasons we would sooner not have non-sub-scum in the clan forums, they are not in clans, so have no reason to be here, except to name call and stir the pot.

Try thinking of something orginal though, you are wearing out the hamster/ mousey routine with your pal/gal maiden gertude. Or continue makes no difference to me personally! 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 16:52
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    goad

Being cheap and not buying a sub doesn't have an expiry date either. Nothing on my doorstep, but thanks for your sincere concern.

-VR
    A 'doorstop' sir is something you use to keep your door open. A 'doorstep' is where you find Robbie in a cheap suit, carrying a padded briefcase. 😲
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 16:53
    A 'doorstop' sir is something you use to keep your door open. A 'doorstep' is where you find Robbie in a cheap suit, carrying a padded briefcase. 😲
    goad,

I do know the difference, perhaps I should have my reading specs on when looking to see what crap you've posted. 😉 😛

-VR
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 16:56
    goad,

I do know the difference, perhaps I should have my reading specs on when looking to see what crap you've posted. 😉 😛

-VR
    That's ridiculous sir.

Hamsters don't wear reading glasses.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 16:581 edit
    That's ridiculous sir.

Hamsters don't wear reading glasses.
    goad,

Here is what is more ridiculous, Hampsters don't type either!!! 😛

Quit while you are behind! 😉

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 17:51
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I am concerned that some individuals may be trying to intentionally have the clan forum shut down again.

While we all goad each other and sometimes belittle and insult each other, I'd like to think that we are all adults here.

I would hate to have this forum shut down again because of the actions of someone who is not even a subscriber to this site.
    ...[text shortened]... have requested that the thread be removed in its' entirety.

The line has been crossed here.
    I totally agree with this post. Let's be very careful.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 19:101 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I am concerned that some individuals may be trying to intentionally have the clan forum shut down again.

While we all goad each other and sometimes belittle and insult each other, I'd like to think that we are all adults here.

I would hate to have this forum shut down again because of the actions of someone who is not even a subscriber to this site.
    ...[text shortened]... have requested that the thread be removed in its' entirety.

The line has been crossed here.
    I agree and also alerted it, I was also contacted by a moderator in regard to it. I honestly believe the perpetrator is now trying to damage this excellent chess site and has gone beyond the usually acceptable levels of handbaggery and into the unacceptable.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 19:11
    goad,

Here is what is more ridiculous, Hampsters don't type either!!! 😛

Quit while you are behind! 😉

-VR
    Peace my hamster friend. I would never allow them to experiment on you in a laboratory.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 19:27
    With this post you came very close to redeeming yourself.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 19:39
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I agree and also alerted it, I was also contacted by a moderator in regard to it. I honestly believe the perpetrator is now trying to damage this excellent chess site and has beyond the usually acceptable levels of handbaggery and into the unacceptable.
    We got the results.
    And we haven't heard from user name chaney3 for a while either.

Wonder if site also dealt with the owner of that user name.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 19:40
    Originally posted by @startreader
    I am beyond redemption madam, but thank you nonetheless.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 19:421 edit
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Actually I wear rather expensive suits, too expensive to be worn on peoples doorsteps to be honest. My very fist suit was a pure wool Yves Saint Laurent creation from the designer room of Ralph Slater, Glasgow. It cost two weeks wages back then. I have a thing about the cut of suits. I might have a wild farmer hairdo but my suit will form an exquisite cut. Noting beats a bespoke tailored suit though.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Sep '17 19:42
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I agree and also alerted it, I was also contacted by a moderator in regard to it. I honestly believe the perpetrator is now trying to damage this excellent chess site and has beyond the usually acceptable levels of handbaggery and into the unacceptable.
    You are entirely correct on every point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree