1. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 20:19
    the only way they could validate the challenges between themselves to get Easy Riders to top spot was to offer similar large challenges to other clans which they did with ease, check the current top 10 and you see how it is still working, anti metallica was to get metallica off top spot and was the start of this process, it worked, how this can be denied is plain stupid, i actually admire the way it was done so obviously but do not admire the fact that Russ couldn't get on top of this, hats off to Robbie for achieving what they set out to do, he had a plan and saw it through and still continues with it, i have plenty of time for Robbie, i have no respect though for the other two who just constantly come across as idiots with a huge chip on their shoulder
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 20:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am simply reiterating the same accusation that you have labelled others with. I do not hold
    out for a single moment that the Great leader of the revolution would collude, but you?? I
    have my doubts about.

Blame him? are you in your senses?
    come on let VESPIN answer for himself you made a serious accusation towards him over er 2 points after both challenges are finished it will be 0 net points a long way off the 700 points you milked last year

plus there is the added bonus when playing one of the sisters in game messages can be very revealing.

i remember one of the easy scum going to report me because he was getting thrashed but i would not take a draw, what a cry baby i just asked him what a great clan record he has against 3 sister clans.

hey moron how did the report go?
  3. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 20:40
    Vespin will reply with something along the lines of LOL LOL LOL, run to your basement, mummy gonna feed you, LOL LOL LOL, you never sent me a PM, i'm a pussy no hang on i'm a cage fighter
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:01
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    Vespin will reply with something along the lines of LOL LOL LOL, run to your basement, mummy gonna feed you, LOL LOL LOL, you never sent me a PM, i'm a pussy no hang on i'm a cage fighter
    which is all Roma45 deserves!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:02
    Originally posted by roma45
    come on let VESPIN answer for himself you made a serious accusation towards him over er 2 points after both challenges are finished it will be 0 net points a long way off the 700 points you milked last year

plus there is the added bonus when playing one of the sisters in game messages can be very revealing.

i remember one of the easy scum going to repor ...[text shortened]... him what a great clan record he has against 3 sister clans.

hey moron how did the report go?
    whut? that made NO SENSE.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:17
    whut? that made NO SENSE.
    okay i will try using words you understand
    ouch Game 12024916

fair challenge robbie and the easy riders style
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:42
    LOL ... too funny !!
    Now you've done it, Al !!
    You will now have to meet Vespin face to face anywhere in the world !!
    You pick the place.
    How about Santiago Chile ??
    Remember to unblock him though !! 😀😀😀😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:53
    okay i will try using words you understand
    ouch Game 12024916

fair challenge robbie and the easy riders style
    black is winning, what more to say?
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 22:28
    black is winning, what more to say?
    just a lot of coincidences
    he joined 28th dec 2018
    got a sub right away
    joined your clan

all in the same day, you loaded him with games all on trust?????

i played him got thrashed, he plays a lot like you you, not an accusation just a coincidence i assume?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 22:351 edit
    just a lot of coincidences
    he joined 28th dec 2018
    got a sub right away
    joined your clan

all in the same day, you loaded him with games all on trust?????

i played him got thrashed, he plays a lot like you you, not an accusation just a coincidence i assume?
    First of all he plays nothing like me. I am essentially a 1.d4 player although I have attempted other things. What I hardly ever do is meet the king pawn with 1...e5 when I have black, Quagmyr plays nothing else. I play the Caro Kann almost exclusively with black against the king pawn. Quagmyr to my knowledge has never played it.

You got thrashed because he is a strong player and an Easy Rider, no other reason.

You can make all the insinuations you like, ask anyone to look at my games and his, we are not one and the same.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 22:44
    First of all he plays nothing like me. I am essentially a 1.d4 player although I have attempted other things. What I hardly ever do is meet the king pawn with 1...e5 when I have black, Quagmyr plays nothing else. I play the Caro Kann almost exclusively with black against the king pawn. Quagmyr to my knowledge has never played it.

You got thrashe ...[text shortened]... the insinuations you like, ask anyone to look at my games and his, we are not one and the same.
    just curious he joined the site bought a sub and joined your clan all in the first day? i was here for ages before i parted with money
    good players like moonbus is still deciding to get a sub or not

its like you already knew him? just a coincidence?
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 23:13
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    LOL ... too funny !!
    Now you've done it, Al !!
    You will now have to meet Vespin face to face anywhere in the world !!
    You pick the place.
    How about Santiago Chile ??
    Remember to unblock him though !! 😀😀😀😀
    Hilarious!

Al, if you meet Vespin, make sure someone is filming it and post us a link! 😀 😀 😀
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 23:15
    the only way they could validate the challenges between themselves to get Easy Riders to top spot was to offer similar large challenges to other clans which they did with ease, check the current top 10 and you see how it is still working, anti metallica was to get metallica off top spot and was the start of this process, it worked, how this can be denied ...[text shortened]... h for the other two who just constantly come across as idiots with a huge chip on their shoulder
    Actually Al .... I have to differ with you on that.

I don't admire the scheme at all.
    It's NOT quantum physics !!
    3 dimwits could have come up with this.
    And that's what happened.

If someone robs a grocery store and doesn't get punished, I don't admire them for that either.

I'll give it a name right now.
    The 3 stooges caper !!
    Carried out by Beavis, Butthead and Thugsuggle !! 😀
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 23:33
    just curious he joined the site bought a sub and joined your clan all in the first day? i was here for ages before i parted with money
    good players like moonbus is still deciding to get a sub or not

its like you already knew him? just a coincidence?
    its like I knew him already???? does he know you are making these type of insinuations? why don't you PM and ask him?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 23:54
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Actually Al .... I have to differ with you on that.

I don't admire the scheme at all.
    It's NOT quantum physics !!
    3 dimwits could have come up with this.
    And that's what happened.

If someone robs a grocery store and doesn't get punished, I don't admire them for that either.

I'll give it a name right now.
    The 3 stooges caper !!
    Carried out by Beavis, Butthead and Thugsuggle !! 😀
    Still despising us and yet The Easy Riders gave you a well deserved whuppin last season. How many more whuppins will it take to humble you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree