1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 00:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Still despising us and yet The Easy Riders gave you a well deserved whuppin last season. How many more whuppins will it take to humble you?
    The only clans you gave a whupping to were Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow !!
    And they enjoyed it !!
    They pulled down their pants and bent over for you !!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 00:25
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    The only clans you gave a whupping to were Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow !!
    And they enjoyed it !!
    They pulled down their pants and bent over for you !!
    We whupped you good and sound, you are still smarting from it with your constant whinging!
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 00:301 edit
    We whupped you good and sound, you are still smarting from it with your constant whinging!
    Does it look like we're whining ??
    Check the standings !!
    We are competing.
    Your clan is lining up challenges with the 3 sisters.

On top of that, I am smacking you around the forum.
    And I am starting to get a little bored with that.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 00:36
    Check the standings !!
    We are competing.

lol if you believe one word of your own post then I can understand why you have the misconception that metallica are a clan of saints rather than the notorious sandbaggers that everyone else is fully aware of.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 00:40
    Check the standings !!
    We are competing.

as an interested onlooker

why do you think you are 'smacking' him around the forum?

just an observation, as a neutral.

you aren't
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 00:401 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    lol if you believe one word of your own post then I can understand why you have the misconception that metallica are a clan of saints rather than the notorious sandbaggers that everyone else is fully aware of.
    And then there's Thugsuggle McTayto !!
    Now we only need Vespin to drop in and the 3 stooges will be complete !!
    I guess he has to finish his pillow fight (ahem ... cage matchπŸ˜€) with his teddy bear first !!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 00:42
    Check the standings !!
    We are competing.

smacking me about? lol what a tough guy πŸ˜€
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 01:48
    smacking me about? lol what a tough guy πŸ˜€
    Figure of speech ..... since I have to explain it to you.
    You are not exactly punching your way out of a paper bag.
    That's another figure of speech ... btw.πŸ˜€
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 03:56
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    as an interested onlooker

why do you think you are 'smacking' him around the forum?

just an observation, as a neutral.

you aren't
    You did say "onlooker". Right ?
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 04:32
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    the only way they could validate the challenges between themselves to get Easy Riders to top spot was to offer similar large challenges to other clans which they did with ease, check the current top 10 and you see how it is still working, anti metallica was to get metallica off top spot and was the start of this process, it worked, how this can be denied ...[text shortened]... h for the other two who just constantly come across as idiots with a huge chip on their shoulder
    No Al no chip. I don't and never have thought I am better then anyone. Never. My whole life has been spent defending those who cant defend themselves even if it meant getting my head beat in.

I live my life so I can look myself in the mirror.

What I don't like about you is this: You came across as my friend, I shared stories about Shorty and others. You once told me you had a new plan with a wink, on how to win the following year.

Well, that year you changed your mind on your original plan, i said nothing, to anyone and you became metallica's best friends because you could not take the verbal beating you got from them when they accused you of cheating.

They allowed and helped you to get second place which made you angry.

Then you made up lies about me. See it's when people get personal in what is suppose to be a civilized forum in "Chess". Do you see people playing Golf acting like this? It's a gentleman's game.

If you want to call people out on chess fine. But soon as you get personal, and do it for two years, then someone like me says I had enough and puts everyone's feet to the fire, they get nervous, scared, and run.

Then they act surprised when someone speaks their mind because they had enough of the personal attack.

Stick to the chess attacks, and all provable data, and then go for it. The others can not prove collusion because you cant prove intent, just as you cant say in the court of law "i know what he was thinking your honor". No you cant.

Which is why Robbie will stay champion. And you? You will turn on anyone as long as it fits your cause, or you don't feel to much pressure from any one group.

Only those who can take it, stand in the hot coals facing the fire.

Oh, fyi.....check my matches with those on the first page. I have three matches going with almost everyone on the first page. Am I in collusion with all the clans now? lol lol
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 06:05
    Don't even bother answering the non sub scum mg.

When he saves up to pay his sub then he can open his mouth. Until then I will just ignore him for the sock puppet he is. Robbies handbag.

His daddy used to give him big tips like "stand up to bullies". He's dropped off the perch now so the moron has no idea how to conduct himself. He can say what he likes about me and anything on this forum but I will ignore him for the nobody he is.

Keep booting carrobie around the forum as usual and ignore the non sub scum.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 06:13
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    No Al no chip. I don't and never have thought I am better then anyone. Never. My whole life has been spent defending those who cant defend themselves even if it meant getting my head beat in.

What I don't like about you is this: You came across as my friend, I shared stories about Shorty and others. Y ...[text shortened]... going with almost everyone on the first page. Am I in collusion with all the clans now? lol lol
    Man, that's one scary image staring back at you from the mirror chicken boy.

I'm sure you've been getting your head beat in all your life. It goes with your personality.

What I don't get is.........well anything you write. It's so juvenile and mostly incomprehensible.........basically.....nonsensical drivel.

You are a skid mark on the integrity of the clan system and I look forward to the punishment that russ will mete out to you and your cronies. It will be worth waiting for I'm sure.

Till then, keep blathering on with your bullsheet so we can all have a good laugh at how illiterate and childish you are. Now go change your nappy........it stinks.
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 06:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 15:032 edits
    Originally posted by VESPIN

What I don't like about you is this: You came across as my friend, I shared stories about Shorty and others. Y ...[text shortened]... going with almost everyone on the first page. Am I in collusion with all the clans now? lol lol
    Alfredo had a plan? a cunning plan?

YouTube
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 23:301 edit
    yep. I said 'onlooker'. Absolutely 'right'. Is there any point to that question?

Seems to have poked Champ into a bit of a rant. Bless! He ain't the brightest spark

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree