Since Robbie's departure....

Since Robbie's departure....

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
08 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @very-rusty
chaney3,

It is our forum because we are paying subscribers...Guess the site still makes money off of you non-sub-scum with the advertisements you have to endure.

How free is the country? Stop and think about that before answering!

-VR
Non-sub scum?

Why so harsh Rusty?

According to your faith, aren't we all equal? You should really reconsider your awful words.

st johnstone

Moves
08 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
Non-sub scum?

Why so harsh Rusty?

According to your faith, aren't we all equal? You should really reconsider your awful words.
Non sub scum are not equal to us paying subscribers
1) can you join a clan?
2) can you enter a tournament?
3) can you play more than 12 games at a time?

Still think nonsubscribers scum are equal ? Freeloading parasite

A free country? From what exactly?

c

Moves
08 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
Non sub scum are not equal to us paying subscribers
1) can you join a clan?
2) can you enter a tournament?
3) can you play more than 12 games at a time?

Still think nonsubscribers scum are equal ? Freeloading parasite

A free country? From what exactly?
Subs are equal to non-subs.

And also, robbie is still missed here.

st johnstone

Moves
08 Aug 17

Subs are equal to non-subs.

And also, robbie is still missed here.
Robbie is a sub even though he's a cheat and a fake he is still higher up the ladder than you.
Non sub scum are the lowest form of life on the planet

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 17

Non-sub scum?

Why so harsh Rusty?

chaney3,

I've always treated the non-sub-scum equally. What is your beef?

You know absolutely nothing about my faith, my words remain as they were stated.

Robbie may be missed by you little v, perhaps Maiden Gertrude, not very many more are on that short list!!! He made his bed, I warned him, he refused to listen to reason. I told him Karma would catch up with him which it did!!!

-VR

c

Moves
08 Aug 17

chaney3,

I've always treated the non-sub-scum equally. What is your beef?

You know absolutely nothing about my faith, my words remain as they were stated.

Robbie may be missed by you little v, perhaps Maiden Gertrude, not very many more are on that short list!!! He made his bed, I warned him, he refused to listen to reason. I told him Karma would catch up with him which it did!!!

-VR
The point of this thread is that without robbie, there is NO clan forum.

Robbie made this forum worthwhile.

You guys are dull, and without substance. And know it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Aug 17

chaney3,

Listen carefully: Robbie was a cheater & Liar which both have been proven! Why do you think Admins took the points and 2016 clan championship from him? How in your logic does a cheater make the clan forum a better place? No one need liars & cheaters, understand? I think they were very kind in not booting his butt and those involved off of the site!

-VR

c

Moves
09 Aug 17

chaney3,

Listen carefully: Robbie was a cheater & Liar which both have been proven! Why do you think Admins took the points and 2016 clan championship from him? How in your logic does a cheater make the clan forum a better place? No one need liars & cheaters, understand? I think they were very kind in not booting his butt and those involved off of the site!

-VR
Either way, you and your pals are snobs.....bad snobs!!!

Our forum is welcome to all.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
09 Aug 17

Carrobie should get out of the cult he's in and start his own cult.

People like yourself, Gerty, little v and McGayo worship his every (false) uttering.

You guys should look in the mirror and take a big look at yourselves. The guy is a proven liar and a cheat and has absolutely no integrity or respect left.

Time you found another boy to throw your affections at. Gerty loves the attention of guys like yourself. Try him.

Have a nice day !!!

rc

Moves
09 Aug 17

chaney3,

-VR
Either you qualify the statement and demonstrate where I have cheated or retract the statement and issue a full public apology. If you continue to slanderously misrepresent me in this way I will have no alternative but to report you to the site administration where you will face the prospect of a lengthy ban to add to your other lengthy bans for various nefarious actions which transgressed the sites terms of service. You have been warned.

rc

Moves
09 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @radioactive69
Carrobie should get out of the cult he's in and start his own cult.

People like yourself, Gerty, little v and McGayo worship his every (false) uttering.

You guys should look in the mirror and take a big look at yourselves. The guy is a proven liar and a cheat and has absolutely no integrity or respect left.

Time you found another boy to throw ...[text shortened]... affections at. Gerty loves the attention of guys like yourself. Try him.

Have a nice day !!!
You soooo jealous! 😵

rc

Moves
09 Aug 17

Either way, you and your pals are snobs.....bad snobs!!!

Our forum is welcome to all.
Indeed and the worst kind of snobs! Puritans who like to forget their own idiosyncrasies and magnify the imperfections of others!.

st johnstone

Moves
09 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Indeed and the worst kind of snobs! Puritans who like to forget their own idiosyncrasies and magnify the imperfections of others!.
You are the biggest hater of non sub scum on here
Can you ever tell the truth.
Or do you like the latest boring troll kissing your arse.
Chaney joined on Christmas day what a sad tosser.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Aug 17

Either you qualify the statement and demonstrate where I have cheated or retract the statement and issue a full public apology. If you continue to slanderously misrepresent me in this way I will have no alternative but to report you to the site administration where you will face the prospect of a lengthy ban to add to your other lengthy bans for various nefarious actions which transgressed the sites terms of service. You have been warned.
Hilarious...

I guess you can still provide some value even while you're in the rhp village stocks.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Aug 17
2 edits

Robbie,

I have two words for you!

REPORT ME!!!

Lets see if admins think I have been spreading any falsehoods about you...You've got your gall, brass balls actually to say what you said after already being caught in cheating and lying!

You have been a disgrace to this site and left a black mark on it, hope you are proud of yourself!

-VR