Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

1. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    04 Aug '10 20:03
    Please read all instructions.

Non-sentences will be disqualified.
    You will have to participate in the voting or you will be disqualified.
    Only one sentence per person please, if you send/post more than one I'll take the first one unless otherwise specified by you.

The winner will have a chance to win a subscription!

In retrospect, " .... " was not the right thing to say during sex.

Finish the sentence in 50 words or less (not including the words I give you).
    You may either PM me your entry or post it here. Deadline is August 18, 2010.
  2. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    04 Aug '10 20:09
    In retrospect, " What's your name again? " was not the right thing to say during sex.
  3. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    04 Aug '10 20:19
    In retrospect, "you're my first human female!" was not the right thing to say during sex.
  4. 04 Aug '10 20:44
    In retrospect, "GGGGOOOOAAAALLLL!!!! " was not the right thing to say during sex.
  5. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    04 Aug '10 22:30
    Originally posted by Kegge
    In retrospect, "GGGGOOOOAAAALLLL!!!! " was not the right thing to say during sex.
    Ha! Brings back memories of the summer of 2003.

: D
  6. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    04 Aug '10 23:09
    In retrospect, "It sure has been rainy these last days." was not the right thing to say during sex.
  7. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    04 Aug '10 23:15
    In retrospect, "...milk...sugar...eggs...coffee...flour...bin bags..." was not the right thing to say during sex.

D
  8. Subscriber rookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    05 Aug '10 02:11
    In retrospect, "dang it, mine itches, does yours???" was not the right thing to say during sex.

rookie
  9. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    05 Aug '10 02:16
    In retrospect, "I have an addiction to Red Hot Pawn" was not the right thing to say during sex.
  10. 05 Aug '10 03:56
    In retrospect, "Is your sister dating anyone? " was not the right thing to say during sex.
  11. 05 Aug '10 12:50
    In retrospect, "So what's it like being a mother to a guy like Very Rusty?" was not the right thing to say during sex.
  12. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    05 Aug '10 13:35 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Raven69
    [b]Please read all instructions.

Non-sentences will be disqualified.
    You will have to participate in the voting or you will be disqualified.
    Only one sentence per person please, if you send/post more than one I'll take the first one unless otherwise specified by you.

The winner will have a chance to win a subscription!

[quote]In retrospect, " e you).
    You may either PM me your entry or post it here. Deadline is August 18, 2010.[/b]
    In retrospect, "Can we just skip straight to the cigarette?" was not the right thing to say during sex.
  13. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    05 Aug '10 15:00
    In retrospect, "Something smells funny..." was not the right thing to say during sex.
  14. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    05 Aug '10 16:02
    In retrospect, "Damn, I think I'm missing Futurama" was not the right thing to say during sex.
  15. Standard member DrKF
    incipit parodia
    05 Aug '10 18:41 / 1 edit
    If I take part this month, do I have to vote; if I don't vote, will I be disqualified?

(was not the right thing to say during sex...)